• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 2,106 Views, 12 Comments

Foalsitting - JediWyrm



Twilight and her friends are foalsitting her niece, Flurry Heart. The foal is hungry, they're out of milk, no breast is safe.

  • ...
7
 12
 2,106

Applejack

Applejack turned down the hallway. For a short while now she had been hearing a noise echoing about the castle. It didn't take long for her to identify it as a foal's cry. Having decided to go and see what's wrong and if there's anything she could do to help, Applejack had left the room.

She heard the crying begin to get louder from behind her. Turning around in time to see Flurry Heart approaching at speed caused Applejack to brace to catch her.

Keeping an eye on the young filly she saw magic undo the knot she had her shirt tied into and the filly latch onto her now exposed nipple.

"Young'un, Ah ain't got no milk for you. Might be an apple mom one day, but Ah'm still just an apple mare right now." Applejack gently chided the foal.

Keep her arms up to hold the child, she listened to determine if any of her friends nearby. Hearing multiple sets of footsteps echoing from down the hall, she proceeded down it.

Finding no milk Flurry Heart tried to struggle free. Finding herself held tightly, she started powering up her magic to teleport away when a quick nose-boop distracted her.

"Now, none of that. Surely auntie Twilight has a bottle for you." Applejack said, deftly retying her shirt so as not to be walking around bare breasted.

Keeping the foal distracted from using her magic, Applejack entered a small room at an intersection of a couple hallways. Just in time for a rather frazzled Twilight to catch up.

"Thank Celestia you caught her Applejack. Sorry if she tried anything, and can you hold her for a second while I set up a spell." Twilight said, her eyes slightly unfocused as she worked out a spell in her mind and started arranging to cast it.

Several sets of rapidly approaching footsteps gave slight warning before 4 other mares showed up. Rainbow Dash arriving first skidding to a halt next to Applejack. Pinkie Pie showed up next, bouncing down a hallway whilst balancing three trays of cupcakes. The front of her shirt showed that she had been checked by Flurry Heart for milk earlier.

Rarity showed up next, trailing a few shirts so to replace any damaged ones she found. Taking a cupcake from Pinkie Pie, she quickly removed and replaced her friends ruined shirt without disturbing the trays on hands or head.

Fluttershy arrived last, breathing slight heavy while her hand holding back her generous bust. Rarity huffed slightly at the damage to both shirt and bra before helping her friend into some decent clothes to properly cover herself.

"Okay, this spell should let me produce milk to feed Flurry Heart." Twilight said, seeing all her friends gathered.

"Why, what happened to all the milk Cadence left for her?" Rainbow asked, munching her way through a cupcake.

"I used it all up on these wonderful cupcakes." Pinkie stated.

Rainbow paused halfway through her third cupcake while Rarity looked between Pinkie and the one she had been taking dainty bits from.

"Ah thought it took some time for a mare's milk to come in?" Applejack queried.

"The spell accelerates the process. It should only take a few seconds for my breasts to be fully lactating." Twilight said, thinking quickly before taking off her shirt and bra.

"Oh, um... Twilight, if you don't mind, could you cast the spell on me as well? I mean, foals are awful hungry so having a second person to help feed can help. Plus we can pump to replace the milk Cadence had saved up." Fluttershy said, hiding behind her hair as a blush spread slowly across her face.

"Any help would be appreciated Fluttershy." Twilight said.

"Well, it'd be good practice for when Ah have some little apples of my own." Applejack said, taking a half step forward.

"I can't very well let myself be shown up by Fluttershy." Rainbow said, finishing a fourth cupcake and sticking her chest out.

"I used up all the milk, only right to help replace it." Pinkie Pie stated.

"One for all and All for one. Count me in Darling." Rarity said, looking at her shirt trying to calculate how much her bust will grow.

Twilight's magic surrounded all their breasts for a moment, lingering on her own for a brief moment longer. Her breasts began to visibly swell, easily going up a cup and a half in size while her friend's breasts grew at a much slower rate.

She reached over to her niece and guided her to one of her exposed nipples to let her finally get fed.