• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 2,103 Views, 12 Comments

Foalsitting - JediWyrm



Twilight and her friends are foalsitting her niece, Flurry Heart. The foal is hungry, they're out of milk, no breast is safe.

  • ...
7
 12
 2,103

Twilight Sparkle

Twilight folded her wings as she entered through the window to land almost gently in the hallway. She smirked as she had managed to get ahead of her young niece.

Hearing the cries coming towards her, she turned to face them. Another sound, the flapping of wings caught her ears as well.

Timing her attempt to capture the foal as she flew by wasn't tough but she made a single miscalculation.

Flurry Heart had been jumping on anypony with breasts. Twilight had breasts.

Her arms came down around the small body about the same time magic enveloped her shirt and bra. She gave a quick shout of triumph before feeling her niece latch onto her nipple.

The sensation gave her pause for 1.3 seconds as her mind registered what was happening. Looking down she saw Flurry attempting to suck eagerly at the non-existent milk in Twilight's boob.

As Twilight's mind raced to think of a way to keep the foal distracted long enough for her to solve the issue of not having milk for the foal to drink a magical surge happened and Flurry Heart was gone again.

First spell was to trace the wayward newborn alicorn. The second spell repaired her damaged clothing.

A fixed look fell across Twilight's face (Pinkie looked around having detected something having fallen but not knowing exactly what, before decorating the army of cupcakes she had baked) as she decided on a solution.

First things first, she needed to lock down the location of her niece. In that regard, she headed off down the stairs to where the signature of the foal's magic was.