• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 2,094 Views, 12 Comments

Foalsitting - JediWyrm



Twilight and her friends are foalsitting her niece, Flurry Heart. The foal is hungry, they're out of milk, no breast is safe.

  • ...
7
 12
 2,094

Rarity

Rarity set her sketchbook down, having just finished the design of a lovely evening dress. Heading towards the table where she had laid out the materials and tools she had brought along or borrowed from the castle staff Rarity used her magic to begin organizing things so that she might work on some of her new ideas.

The crying slowly grew louder. As it seemed to be heading towards her, Rarity turned around to determine the source.

Years of dealing with her sister, and several months of her young friends as well, have taught her how to identify a fast moving filly so Rarity easily caught Flurry Hearts when she burst through the door. As the infant flew directly into her, she brought her arms up to catch the young foal.

Sighing a little at the distress of the foal Rarity looked down just as scraps of cloth started flying.

"YOUNG LADY! You need a lesson in manners. One does not shred the latest* fashions-" Rarity started, getting interrupted as she felt Flurry Heart latch onto her nipple.

As the newborn filly started suckling a shiver went through Rarity.

Sighing Rarity said, more to herself than anyone else. "Well if you're hungry there's not much I can do. I don't have any milk to give you. Now I'm sure your aunt Twilight is worrying herself to no end about you."

A small noise distracted her as Flurry Heart let out a squeal of disappointment at not getting something to sate her hunger. Kicking off of Rarity, causing her to take a half-step back to steady herself, Flurry headed towards the door.

Rarity reached out with her magic reflexively to catch the foal, but not being used to catching winged babies, she missed her aim as the flying foal was already turning to flee down the hallway.

Looking down at the destroyed blouse she was glad that her bra was of a half-cup design and had only been pushed out of the way rather than be shredded. The top and scraps were levitated off of her as a replacement shirt came over to take it's place. Rarity and the blouse moved back over to the table to see if she could salvage it.

A hand came up to caress one of her breasts from over her new shirt. A slight shiver ran through her as she thought about what having milk herself might be like. Thinking about the mares who had ordered some maternity bras from her and just how plain they tend to always be, designs for fashionable and functional bras started to fill her thoughts.


*) Any good fashion expert knows that the current fashion is always on the way out while the next big thing is whats hot. Good fashionistas think 2 trends ahead while designers think 3 or more. Rarity is, of course, a great fashionista and an excellent designer.