• Published 9th Nov 2016
  • 3,321 Views, 87 Comments

Red Thunder - Naturefang



I always loved the Power Rangers, and Dino Thunder the most by far. But now, boy do I regret meeting that Happy Mask salesman.

  • ...
14
 87
 3,321

From one life to no life (Old)

It's funny you know? How I ended up as a fossil. I mean, all I did was buy a helmet for my costume at Comic con.

- 65,000,000 years earlier -

As I stood outside the convention I made sure my costume was in order. Dino blaster check, Tyranoo Staff yup, Totally-not-red-spandex and belt on, Morpher on my wrist, totally shit last minute helmet made from a paper-bag on my face. I could only hope that someone at the Toronto Comic con. had a better red Dino Ranger helmet for sale.

As I walked around the floor of the convention a stall caught my eye for the fact that the only things for sale, were masks, crowns, and helmets. As I approached the strange stall the reason made some sense as I saw a man dressed as the Happy Mask Salesman from LoZ,OoT and LoZ,MM stand up and place one more helmet out at the back of the stall. You can probably imagine what I did when I saw it was the exact helmet I needed for my costume.

"What's this! A Ranger without the proper head gear, that will not do." The man said well somehow never loosing that inhuman smile on his face. "Tell you what, I'll sell you the right helm for only $20.50 that's half the regular price."

At the time I thought nothing of it and just payed him $25 and said he could keep the change. That changed after I put it on. No fan of Zelda could mistake the fact that what I heard next was undoubtedly the real deal.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" It was exactly the laughing you heard in Majora's Mask

You've met a terrible fate, Haven't you?

When I woke up, I couldn't move, and I still cant to this day. I was, however, able to somehow tell my body was stone, in my right hand a red gem. Something had happened to turn me into a fossil. I was physical dead, not but a human soul trapped in stone.

Author's Note:

Editing notes, the date is 02/22/17, I am going back reading the previous chapters of my story hopping to get back into the feel so I can finish the next chapter, titled 'Growing into my powers'. As I read I shall fix any issues I find and keep you posted on what they were.

Issues in this chapter; Capitalization, punctuation and the inconsistent spelling of Comic con.