• Published 9th Nov 2016
  • 3,322 Views, 87 Comments

Red Thunder - Naturefang



I always loved the Power Rangers, and Dino Thunder the most by far. But now, boy do I regret meeting that Happy Mask salesman.

  • ...
14
 87
 3,322

Wait, I'm alive? How. (Old)

OK, so know on with the real story.


Magic flares as I start to feel something new in my bones, without thinking I stand to take a defensive stance. "Who's their, I will fight!" is all I say before it hits me, I'm somehow not just a fossil anymore.

"Calm down, Warrior, We mean thee no harm." I hear a feminine voice say as a women with hair like the night sky, and wings of midnight blue to match her regale fur approaches me from the direction of the blast. "We did not realize the red gem had a wielder sealed with it, t'is quite fortunate though, for thee could help with the current threat of the return of Sombra."

"Hold on for a second, first of all HOW AM I ALIVE?! Last I cheeked I was a fossil, not alive is kinda implied for that."

"Thou questions can be put to rest later Warrior, the threat of Sombra must first be stopped, will you help Our people?" OK dude just think, This lady obviously needs help, and you have never been one to stand by as others need help before.

"Fine, I'll help you but you must promise me one thing first, I WILL get answers to ALL of my questions once this is over."

"Very well warrior. We are Luna, Princess of the moon and diarch of Equestria, and We shall fight by thee's side, Drake."

With that me and Luna suddenly appeared at a train station where seven others waited, six women in full armour of three differing styles and one teenage boy in street clothes with a small dagger. I then notice how his flesh differs from the rest of those hear and as I lift my hand to ask why, I notice mine dose as well. suddenly a word Luna said to me pops into my head. "Drake" somehow I'm not Human anymore.

Author's Note:

Edit notes

Corrections in this chapter; Spelling