• Published 29th Jun 2016
  • 438 Views, 1 Comments

Derpy and Carrot Top 2: The Gathering - Rtrotten



The sequel to Derpy and Carrot Top. Derpy Hooves is being hunted down for knowing a secret an evil secret, that Celestia is evil.

  • ...
 1
 438

Ahuizotl

Kauter entered the room with Dinky, "So Doctor where are we going now?"

The Doctor smiled, "We are going to the Temple of Talon to hopefully recruit an evil creature against Celestia.

Kauter looked at his confused, "What villain are you talking about and you think they will help us." The Doctor pushed a button on the console that made a picture of Ahuizotl appear on a screen. Kauters's eyes went pin prick sized when he saw the familiar image of a monster.

Kauter let out a nervous sarcastic laugh, "This is a great idea, in fact, the best idea you have had."

The Doctor looked at his confused, "What was that sarcastic comment for?"

Kauter walked up to him with a confident grin, "We do not want him on our side, he might help us at first but once the battle's won and we are few in numbers he will stab us in the back."

Derpy stood next to Kauter, "No no the Doctor is the most convincing pony on our planet."

Kauter looked at Derpy then to the Doctor, "That may be so but he won't need to be convinced so it's useless."

The Doctor pressed a button and the TARDIS began to shake, "Ok how about we go ask him if he is available and if he is we can consider him as an ally."

Kauter put his talons behind his head, "I don't know if we should even let him know that we are fighting."

The TARDIS suddenly came to a stop in its shaking. The Doctor started walking towards the door while motioning a hoof for them to follow. Kauter turned his head as he saw many ponies pass him, "Doctor I am telling you now, do not involve yourself with him," he almost shouted.

The Doctor turned around with an almost angry face, "Kauter you can stay in here but to win this war we need as many allies as possible, come on Derpy."

Kauter looked at the ground with sorrow and anger and then he realized something, "Derpy wait, you are leading this war not the Doctor." "You can't let him decide what you should do, what do you want to do?"

Derpy was suddenly faced with a very hard decision, "Um I have never been good at choosing between things and you're putting me in that position so I think I should stay with the choice I already made, but if you could I don't want Dinky coming with us."

An instant voice of disagreement came from Dinky, "Mom!" Derpy held up a hoof and shook her head with closed eyes. Dinky looked down and frowned, "Ok mom." Dinky slowly walked over to Kauter and stood at his side while looking down. As soon as the door shut Kauter ran to the other side of the control panel and looked at the screen. He pulled a keyboard over to him and started typing. Dinky walked up to him, "What are you doing."

Kauter looked down for a split second as he continued to type, "I'm doing my research, I don't trust this place and I don't trust Ahuizotl." "Also don't try to convince me that your dad is right because he wants to put the lives of his friends in danger every time he leaves the TARDIS." Kauter stopped completely as he realized what he just said. He bent down and sat next to Dinky who was hit by that sentence like a fast moving cart. Kauter put a talon on Dinky's shoulder, "Look Dinky I'm sorry I said those things about your dad, I just get worried for him."

Dinky looked up at him with a sniffle, "Why are you worried about him you just met him?"

Kauter laughed as he wiped a tear of laughter from one of his eyes, "Oh Dinky I have known him for longer than even he has known, even before you or Amethyst was born."


Derpy sat at the back at the group catching up with Tick Tock while the Doctor led the way through the damp dark green forest, "So how was your mission in Saddle Arabia?"

Tick Tock combed his hair back with his magic while he chuckled, "Don't even get me started, Ok this is what happened."

As Tick tock was about to talk about his mission the Doctor interrupted him by saying, "We are here." The Doctor was the first one to step into the clearing of a large open area completely covered by sand. Of course, the one thing that stood out from the sand was a massive pyramid that was slowly being buried by the sand build up. The sand came to an end at the forest's end. As the Doctor tilted his head back and forth.

Derpy got confused and asked, "What are you doing."

The Doctor kept doing what he was doing as he tilted his eyes to look at Derpy while still trying to look at the pyramid, "The pyramid and sand are surrounded by the forest and yet the forest doesn't grow any further and the sand doesn't go into the forest." The Doctor turned around and looked at Derpy, "It's nothing I'm probably just overanalyzing this place." Derpy gave the Doctor a small kiss on the cheek as he turned around and walked onto the sand. Acheron smiled and almost laughed as Amethyst looked away from the kiss down at the ground.

Tick Tock frowned a tiny bit then cheered up, Acheron quickly found herself walking beside Tick Tock. "You like the mare don't you."

Carrot Top wrapped a hoof around Acheron's neck, "That is none of your business."

Tick Tock stopped Carrot Top, "No it's fine, and yes I do admire her from afar."

Acheron nudged him in the side, "Well you should tell her because if you don't she could leave and never come back, then she would never know that you liked her."

Tick Tock blushed, "I couldn't do that I mean she is already married and then traveling with her would make it super awkward."

Acheron chuckled, "Ok suit yourself." Soon after that comment, Acheron was hit on the back of her head by Carrot Top's hoof. The Doctor looked up at the sun which soon covered by him placing his hoof in the air trying to block out the sunlight. Derpy motioned his hoof away and spread out her wings creating shade for the Doctor's eyes. The Doctor smiled and Derpy sending the message of thanks. The golden sand shifted underneath their hooves as they slowly approached the massive gold brick pyramid.

Acheron stared up at the building in awe, "This place is huge how did ponies build this."

Amethyst spoke up saying, "Actually I was learning about this and it says that before luna and Celestia ruled Ahuizotl forced ponies to build this and as soon as it was done he disappeared for ten years, nopony knows why he left."

Carrot Top who was walking next to Acheron asked, "At what point did Luna and Celestia imprison you."

Acheron thought for a second until she made a weird face, "I don't know when they trapped me actually." The Doctor stopped at the base of the pyramid as he stroked the entry.

The Doctor turned around with a soft smile, "Are you ready,"


"Are you alright Dinky," Kauter said softly. Dinky looked up at him and nodded as a smile returned to her face. Kauter got back up and smiled, "Oh I just have to press one button and we will get our results."

Dinky looked up at him with a confused face, "Results for what."

"Get up onto my back and we can figure out together," Kauter said as he bent down for Dinky. As soon as she was on Kauter slowly raised himself back up. He reached over the keyboard and pressed "Enter." The screen flashed white as words and pictures began to fill it, "So let's see what is here. Before Ahuizotl left he placed a curse on the temple that turned any pony who dared to enter to stone after a short while." "The curse would not let them leave the temple and even worse it made sure that if they were gazed upon they would never move." Kauter lets a small chuckle, "Wow this is starting to sound really familiar to.." Kauter's looked down as Dinky hopped off, "Oh no what have they gotten themselves into."


Derpy stared in awe as they all entered the massive temple, "Wow Doctor this place is like the Tardis its bigger on the inside." The Doctor chuckled as he pulled an unlit torch out of a holder on the wall.

The torch suddenly burst into flames, "There you go dad," Amethyst said from next to Acheron. Derpy smiled warmly back at Amethyst. The walls of the golden temple were dimly lit and the high ceilings were completely black.


Derpy tilted her head and looked ahead into the darkness, "Does it feel like the walls and ceilings are closer together?" Tick Tock squinted into the darkness, "Yeah it kind of does."

The Doctor chimed in, "it must be some kind of mirage from the heat."

Acheron cleared her throat centering the attention on herself, "Umm, there is a problem."

Derpy looked back in confusion, "What is it?"

"It's not....hot."

The Doctor swung his head around in a split second, "We've only been walking for at least 20 minutes and I completely missed something already."

Derpy stopped him with her wing, "What is it now."

"Ahuizotl disappearing, the mirage, the walls seeming smaller, and I didn't see through it." The Doctor turned and whispered in Derpy's ear and continued to walk through the group whispering in their ears. The Doctors original smile had now turned into a nervous grin. "Ok, now!"
In a split second The Doctor pulled out his sonic screwdriver having it face forward, Acheron made a large and thick ice bubble around the group, Amethyst, and Tick tock lit up the bubble, Derpy grabbed small welding goggles out of her bag that the Doctor had packed in and put them on allowing her to see through the near blinding light. Derpy quickly placed the goggles over every-ponies eyes.

Carrot Top had missed the message and was now laying on the ground covering her eyes. Derpy helped Carrot Top up and placed the goggles over her eyes.

The Doctor talked semi-loud still facing the same direction, "Acheron I need you to open a doorway sized hole for me in the ice." Acheron did as she was told which was quickly followed by The Doctor thanking her and asking every-pony, "Are you ready to meet our hosts?" With a flick of the sonic screwdriver, the mirage cleared leaving a crystal clear view of an army state ponies surrounding the bubble. "Oh look at you beautiful things, I guessing your not the regular weeping angels I use to know. In fact, you are ponies and you are chained to this location but I still sense that you still do what you do."

"How did you let them get in here, you know we have too much at stake." A massive paw slammed down onto the ground in front of the bubble. "I don't have time for you to be here right now." Suddenly there was a loud crack from the bubble.

"Doctor," Derpy shouted, "What are we going to do?"

The Doctor quickly scanned his surrounding and went into a slowed state of mind, "Oh what have I gotten myself into, and how are we going to get out of it. Ok let's cross off our surroundings, all magic is going into creating light to stop the angels, Carrot Top is just along for the ride I don't know that she can do anything. Derpy wouldn't be able to hold the weight of Ahuizotl and I don't know if her armor gives her extra strength or if it just heals her and makes fire. Oh, good thought make a note of that.

I could try and talk our way out of this that usually works.

What about Derpy's bag we could hide in there but who says they won't throw it in lava or do something else to destroy it. Make a second note, ok what about our first note.

Yes, ok, Derpy could fly up lighting up the room allowing us to focus magic on other things. So how many part plans do we have so far. Three, lets check the flaws.

Derpy can only fly so long and after we have magic what would we do with it, we could teleport away, we could make another wall, we could freeze time...scratch that, we could make more light, a lot but not enough.

The second way I could try to talk but from his tone of voice, he doesn't want to listen. There is only a 29.89% chance that he'll listen and we'll probably have been killed or placed somewhere else in time by the time I finish talking to him, oh make a note.

Last we could put everyone in the bag, he could trap us in there and we wouldn't be able to teleport out, he could also destroy the bag taking us with it.

The greatest chance of succeeding is plan number one. Wait the angels move faster than light and so the second the light goes out we'll be sitting ducks. I can create some extra light with my sonic but they'll probably shut that down too.

We have little to no chance for escape. Lets just put on a confident smile and pretend like I have a good idea."

The Doctor came back to real time, "Derpy you are going to have to fly up and make as much fire as you can so that we can free up the magic to teleport us out of here! Unicorns you heard me get ready to teleport us out of here. Acheron keep the bubble up as long as you can!Everypony get as close together as we can get, as soon as the light goes out they'll try and kill us so be quick. Ready, Set, Go!"

Acheron opened up a small hole allowing Derpy to fly out before Ahuizotol could slam it again. Derpy's armor immediately burst into flames as she flew in circles around Ahuizotl's head dodging and weaving to avoid being hit down or caught by his hand and paws.

Acheron shouted loudly noticing the cracks forming in the bubble, "Doctor, they're breaking in do you want me to save up energy or hold up the bubble."

The Doctor looked back at her, "Both? Move closer together and we'll see then."

They all moved closer together standing in a pony circle in the middle of the bubble....When a sound of chimes and wooshing filled the air.

The Doctor frowned, "No Kauter please no. No!," he shouted as the TARDIS materialized around them."

Kauter stood at the control panel and said mocking the Doctor, "We need as many allies as possible."

The Doctor turned around with tears and anger in his eyes. Kauter walked out from behind the console.

The Doctor charged Kauter, "Derpy is still out there and you just got her killed."

The Doctor went to punch Kauter which was quickly countered by Kauter dodging and pinning the Doctor up against one of the pillars in the TARDIS, "No Doctor, you got her killed. I told you not to go in there!

Kauter let The Doctor fall to the ground as he took his talons away, "I'm going to try my best to save her and fix your mistakes. Anyone who wants to try and do that is welcome to follow me, otherwise stay here."

Acheron shifted her eyes from the fallen Doctor to Kauter, "Ok let's go."

Amethyst nodded which was followed by Carrot Top and Tick Tock. The group of ponies quickly made their way to the door when there was a loud roar, "If you want to keep this Pegasus's wings on her pathetic little body I demand that you come out and face me!"

The group of ponies continued out of the TARDIS and stood at the base of the huge creature holding Derpy up by her wings.

Amethyst quickly charged Ahuizotl as she shouted, "Let go of my mom!"

She was quickly was hit back to the group by one of his massive paws, "Idiotic pony do you know who I am! I am the great and powerful, thee one and only Ahuizotl and I will not fall to you stupid ponies." Ahuizotl spotted the one griffon in the group, "Ah King Kauter how do I stand in your presence?"

Kauter looked at Ahuizotl sourly as he flew up and hovered, "Cut your games, you don't know what power you are playing with."

"Oh what the stone ponies, I do in fact know their potential power."

"Exactly, why do you think that their allegiance is with you."

"I created them."

"After all this time and with how much power they have you think that they would just stay by your side. Why do they follow you."

"Why don't you tell me, your highness."

"Because we are on the edge of another sun war. They realize this and this that the only way they can survive is through you and your temple."

Ahuizotl looked astonished, "A Sun war but how so soon I-I just barely escaped the last one with my life.

"Well Derpy here, the pegasus you're holding, awoke Acheron. This brought to light new evidence of Celestia's true form. In fact, she was the one who attacked her in her castle and is now wanted."