• Published 29th Jun 2016
  • 438 Views, 1 Comments

Derpy and Carrot Top 2: The Gathering - Rtrotten



The sequel to Derpy and Carrot Top. Derpy Hooves is being hunted down for knowing a secret an evil secret, that Celestia is evil.

  • ...
 1
 438

Zebra Tribes

As the Doctor waved goodbye to the three griffons, one being Kauter and the other two being guards, He noticed Crystals with a frown on her face. Kauter saluted, "Doctor can you pick me up in about 30 seconds from now when you're done with whatever you're doing?" The Doctor nodded as he hopped into the tardis, the sounds of the tardis left and no sooner than thirty seconds later reappeared. When no pony came out he went in. Once inside his jaw dropped. The tardis was on fire in various place while the control panel was smoking and steaming. As he walked further into the main room he noticed beams that were around the control panel had fallen over.

A guard poked his head through the door and asked, "Do you need any assistance."

Kauter quickly flew to the door and made sure that the guard didn't see the destruction, "Yeah I'm fine just stay out there." Kauter walked over to the control panel, "Oh Doctor what have you left me with," he said quietly to himself as he softly stroked it.

Kauter began to pull levers and pressing buttons until a holographic image of the Doctor appeared, "You must have found the tardis is disrepair and me not with it, you are worried and want to help me." The tardis sprung to life as the doors locked which was followed by the guards demanding to be let in. As the tardis left he could hear Crystals screaming for him to come back. As the tardis vanished from existence and soon landed again Kauter began to feel guilty. Kauter unsheathed his sword and walked towards the door, but before he opened the door he realised that if the Doctor really is in trouble then his enemy must be very powerful. Kauter walked back to the control panel and went back to the wasteland.

Kauter walked to the doors once again and pushed them outwards, "Ok fine let's go" Crystals smiled and they rushed in. Kauter, once at the control panel, turned around to see all the changelings inside the tardis, "Ok hold on." The tardis took off and began to shake. Once it landed again Kauter rushed to the door. As he opened it he was surrounded by a luscious, damp, green jungle. Kauter walked out in awe, "This place is amazing." Kauter laughed a little as he stepped onto the dead leaves beneath him, "Crystals make sure not to lose your changelings in here."

From behind Crystals laughed, "No no I'm just going to leave them in the box thing." The guards stepped outside of the tardis and shut the door, then they immediately came to Kauter's side. As Kauter held his sword out cutting through incoming vines, he felt the feeling from earlier. His head began to swim again, but he turned around and shook his head. Suddenly Crystals disappeared, "Chrissy, where did that come from?" Kauter closed his eyes and fell back but he felt his guards catch him roughly and pulled him back up as his head was hanging back limply. As they pulled him up his head fell forward onto his chest. He blinked and he was strapped into a chair. As he tried to lift his arms up he realised he wasn't in the jungle anymore but on a flat rock surface. He suddenly jolted his head up and looked around. The rock was submerged in a large ocean in the middle of nowhere. The sky was grey and full of clouds creating a gloomy atmosphere.

The ocean stretched out for miles with no sign of anything except the rock and chair he was strapped to, "Where am I he mumbled to himself."

A voice from out of the sky surprised him when it spoke, "Kauter I never needed this, why did you come back for me?''

Kauter shook his head again, "Who are you, where am I?"The voice did not respond. Kauter looked down at each of his arms then out in front of him where Crystals was standing. "Chrissy, where are?" She said nothing but began to walk towards him. She walked around to his back and began to pull both him and the chair along the rock. Kauter looked behind the chair to see the ocean lashing out at the rocks beneath them, "Chrissy, you're not planning on dropping me in there are you?" She just smiled as kicked the chair towards to edge. Kauter screamed a loud, "No" as he fell. When Crystals looked over the edge she saw Kauter flying up towards her. Kauter cut off the route from the edge, where Crystals was standing, to the rest of the rock.

Crystals fell onto the ground, "I'm sorry," she cried as tears ran down her face and onto the rock. Kauter was filled with anger, more than he had ever been filled with. Kauter unsheathed his sword and pulled his arm up. As he brought his sword down he stopped inches away from her neck.

He fell down and hugged her around the neck, "No I'm sorry my.." Kauter stopped mid sentence and tears filled his open eyes. His blank stare went out past the ocean. He looked down and Crystals who was also crying, "I didn't know all this time, I'm so stupid."

Crystals looked up at him, "What do you mean," she asked.

Kauter noticed the wind began to swirl around him, "Don't worry I know your not real but I will find you again." Kauter took one last look at Crystals and closed his eyes tightly, "I'm sorry," when he opened them she was gone.

Kauter felt the feathers on his head start to twitch when he reached up and placed the talons on the feathers they all began to fall off into his talons. He face has revealed naked but it began to turn black like his feathers were. Kauter looked down at his arms as they began to shake and twitch uncontrollably. He watched in horror as his talons cracked spasticity and retreated into his arm. While the same thing was happening on his other arm. His arms began to become fatter and rounder as they changed from the yellowish gold to gray while the lines on his arms began to fade. He looked at his wings as they were pulled into his body just like his talons. Kauter's anger rose again as his wings were taken from him. As the sky got darker Kauter's eyes began to glow, as the purple in his eyes began to stand out from the other colors. He looked down at his beak he saw it turn black as well as his face. It grew outwards into a snout. He shook his head once again hoping it would disappear. Then his eyes went wide, "No I'm becoming a pony, I can't please let me wake up from this nightmare. His lion tail had changed black and into a horse's tail. He looked down and his arms that are now forearms, they were covered in his armor still but it was silver and not his golden preference. He brought his hoof up to his head and accidently came into contact with a horn on his head. He face went straight, "Great I'm a unicorn." The wind from before became stronger and faster. Kauter started to lose hi balance when the wind picked him up. He screamed loudly as a tornado picked up a dark cloud that now was the tornado which shot out purple lightning. He opened and knew the feeling of what he was experiencing, "Yes I'm going to wake up now," he shouted

As his eyes opened he woke up but not as he expected. When he opened them he was in a small room with upturned tables and machines on the ground. Zebra bodies were scattered throughout the room as well as broken vases. Kauter looked down at his arms and felt relieved when he was a griffon again. He walked to a door that was directly in front of him.

But just as he was about to turn the nob he heard voices down the hall speaking in a different and one saying, "What in the hay was that noise." Kauter pulled the door open towards him a crack a ran behind one of the overturned tables. A few seconds later he heard ponies rush into the room and stop. Kauter held a piece of glass off to the side of the table, giving him enough of a view to see the zebra's jaws dropped and eyes wide. He heard the English speaking zebra coming from out in the hall. It was Kauter's turn for his jaw to drop, coming in the door was the Doctor. A zebra started talking to the Doctor.

The Doctor turned his head and looked at the zebra, "What do you mean the door was open when you got here, did Kauter escape. The zebra replied with a nod. They all ran out of the room leaving Kauter alone. Kauter stood up and started going through different cabinets, "I can't pull my sword to me, it might kill somepony or draw attention back to me," he thought to himself. From behind him, he heard a voice saying something, when he turned around there was a zebra staring at him up against the wall with wide eyes. Kauter quickly threw the piece of glass that he was holding at the zebra. The piece of glass penetrated the wall right above the zebra cutting the top hair of its head. The zebra said something again right before it passed out. As the zebra hit the floor the hair from on top of the piece of glass started to fall onto it.

Kauter paced around the room wondering about what he should do. Kauter walked over to the overturned table a picked up a machine that was laying sideways on the ground. He moved it to the side and pulled the table back up. Once it was, Kauter placed the machine on the table. He started wondering around the room again collecting parts and other small machines. While tinkering Kauter could only imagine why the Doctor was with the zebras, the ponies who were experimenting on him. Kauter slid the table with the machines over to the door and started working . He got two small metal rods and pierced them through the wall and to the other side above the door. He connected them to a wire that led to a machine. Then he connected another wire to the machine that led to another machine that held a stick and a metal arrowhead. Kauter found some duct tape and taped up the zebras that were unconscious. When Kauter heard a voice from out in the hall he jumped behind the second machine.

"Kauter I know that you are in there and I know what you have, just let me explain myself, the Doctor said from the other side of the door.

Kauter shouted back, "You know what I have set up, so you will want to tell me before you try to come in.

The Doctor talked calmly to Kauter, "Kauter I cannot tell you but I need you to trust me."

Kauter walked over to the door, "How do you expect me to trust you after you did this."

The Doctor leaned his head against the door, "Kauter one word and I need you to trust me."

Kauter breathed out a small laugh, "Ok try me." The Doctor spoke softly enough for only Kauter to hear. As soon as the word left his mouth Kauter reached his talon over to the table and pushed the machine off the table. Kauter slowly opened the door and walked down with tears forming in his eyes. He was welcomed by a hall full of the ponies he had become acquainted with in the last few days. Kauter looked at the Doctor with a more serious face, "You were in trouble, but you weren't."

The Doctor set a hoof on his shoulders, "We had the zebras make us a potion that would let you enter a world made from your own life and something went wrong, but we weren't here to see what happened."

Kauter turned to the Doctor than to Derpy, "Ok then fearless leaders where are we going next." Before anypony could answer a thought came to hiss mind, "Where are my guards, and the other soldiers,"

The Doctor frowned, "Like we told you the zebras made a potion, the last time you were awake was when we saved you from the fall in Saddle Arabia.

Kauter's eyes went pin sized, "I never told you the story, we never got ambushed?!"

The Doctor looked up, "Well actually we were able to see into your would while you were telling the story but the zebras insisted that we got you into a strap chair, we didn't see anything after that.

Kauter thought for a second, "Wait you didn't see when we got ambushed by...," Kauter stopped himself. Kauter started walking towards the familiar blue box, "Never mind let's get going." After a while of waiting and talking Kauter found himself sitting alone in the tardis.

Kauter looked towards the door when in opened and a gray filly ran in. "Mr. Kauter, how are you feeling," Dinky asked as she jumped up onto a chair next to him.

Kauter looked down at her, "Hey kid I'm not sure I'm feeling good enough to talk maybe later ok?" Dinky looked down at the white chair with a frown, she hopped down and started and walking towards the door. As soon as she reached the door Kauter hit his head with his talons, "Fine you can come talk with me." In a blink of an eye, Dinky was back sitting in the same chair next to Kauter.

Kauter smiled down at Dinky, "Is the reason you wanted to talk to me because your dad is busy?"

Dinky frowned, "And everypony else."

Kauter reached a talon around Dinky and onto her shoulder, "I know what your feeling and I know how to solve it." Kauter walked over to the main counsel in the middle of the room and began working with some of the nobs.

Dinky stood up on the chair, "Daddy doesn't like it when other ponies touch the control panel that don't know how to use it."

Kauter kept talking while working, "Don't worry I know how to use it and I'm just trying to find something.. well make something." Dinky sat back down and turned her head crookedly in confusion. Kauter pulled a monitor over to himself and began turning through the different screens, "Ah here we come on Dinky." Dinky stood up and jumped onto the ground with a soft thud. Kauter led her through different hallways until they came to a room full of games and machines the were emitting light and different noises.

After about ten minutes of playing Kauter took Dinky back to the control room with ponies just starting to fill the room. Dinky looked up at Kauter just before she hugged his front legs, "Thank you Mr. Kauter."