• Published 29th Jun 2016
  • 437 Views, 1 Comments

Derpy and Carrot Top 2: The Gathering - Rtrotten



The sequel to Derpy and Carrot Top. Derpy Hooves is being hunted down for knowing a secret an evil secret, that Celestia is evil.

  • ...
 1
 437

United Equestria

"Acheron!," Derpy shouted. Derpy flinched from the pain in her wing.

"Oh yeah, let me fix that." Even more, magic surrounded Derpy, her wings became colder and wet.

"What are you doing," Derpy asked Acheron.

"It's complicated but let's just say I'm healing your wing for short." Derpy twisted her body and tried to touch the ground so she could walk again but Acheron's magic was holding her in the air. Derpy straightened her wings and didn't feel anything, " Wow Acheron that actually worked, thank you but you can set me down."

Acheron laughed and said, "I'm not done healing you and I'm surprised that you didn't notice that you broke all four of your hooves, how did you do it by the way?"

Derpy thought for a second and said: "It might have been when an explosion caused by Celestia threw me at this door and I positioned myself in air to the point that all my hooves would hit at the same time, and then I knocked it off the house." in an instant the magic stopped and Derpy fell onto her face.

"Wait you're telling me that you fought Celestia and survived?"

Derpy got up and thought "I guess I did wait how long was I asleep?"

Acheron looked up at the sky for a second as clouds moved out of the way of the moon, " I'd say maybe two hours and I'm surprised you survived the fall, you landed in a tree but that isn't a lot." Acheron looked back down at Derpy, "I found this on top of the rubble of Carrot Top's house I thought you might need it, by the way where is she?" Acheron threw Derpy's little bag to her.

Derpy caught it and said, "Thank you, my friend ration from the skeleton army said that he packed some things for me." Derpy was about to open the when she saw some smoke coming out of it. Both Derpy and Acheron started to back up, suddenly it opened letting out a massive cloud of smoke and light. When it faded Carrot Top and the Doctor were standing in front of them while Dinky and Amethyst were laying on the ground sleeping.

The Doctor was standing in front in a perfect stance smiling brightly, "Ah, how I love a good entrance, sorry love I couldn't come out earlier." Carrot Top was wearing a large plastic pipe on her back with a hose coming out if it. Suddenly he reached his hoof out with the silver exoskeleton on his arm and shot a small metal saw right by Derpy where it hit a block of ice where it kept spinning in place for a few seconds.

"Did you really think I would make it that easy to kill me," Acheron said in a cocky voice.

"You can stay but if that had hit you could have died, just saying," The Doctor said sarcastically.

Derpy's jaw dropped and said, "Why didn't you tell me you were alive, why did you try to kill Acheron?" Derpy's eyes started to water as she slowly sank to the ground "Why would you not tell me, I thought you were dead." The Doctor looked around nervously and quickly walked over and sat beside his wife.

The Doctor slowly stroked her mane as he comforted her saying, "We couldn't let Celestia know that we were alive, I'm sorry."

He wiped away her tears as Acheron said, "Celestia's guards are still looking for you, we need to go." Acheron stuffed both Dinky and Amethyst back into the bag with her magic.

"Hey there they are, stop them!" somepony shouted from behind the group. They turned around simultaneously to see five royal guards with swords, golden armor, and spears.

"How about it , time for your first fight right Carrot Top?" Derpy said sarcastically.

Acheron laughed and said "No need for us to get hurt." Suddenly five massive ice cones surrounded the guards. The guards started to hit and bash the ice with their swords and spears until they started to stick to the wall and freeze. "You'll never get away with this," one of the guards shouted.

Acheron said quickly said, "Let's get going."

The Doctor ran up beside Derpy, "So where are we headed to our fearless leader?"

Derpy shot the Doctor a mocking smile "We are going to a lot of places in Equestria."

Acheron let out a small chuckle and said, "You think were just going to walk all over Equestria?"

Derpy looked at her with a confident look on her face as she brushed her mane off of her face, "No we are going to fly."

Acheron quickly added, "None of us have wings and I can't fly very long with my ice magic."

Derpy smiled and faced the Doctor who was also smiling. "Oh right that's what you're talking about ok," The Doctor turned to Acheron and said, "There is an aircraft my company has been working on for a while now and I think Derpy wants to steal it."

Acheron gave a weak smile and said, "Okay umm that's I..a cool plan?"

Derpy smiled again sounding more cocky than before "I know I thought of it myself."

"So how are we going to steal the air thing?" asked a small head sticking out of Derpy's bag.

Derpy thought for a second and then put her head low to the ground "I don't know."

"Dinky get off of my head," Amethyst shouted."

"Oops sorry." Dinky crawled out of the bag onto her mom's back and threw the bag onto the ground.

Amethyst soon crawled out and picked up the bag with her magic. "So how does this thing work exactly?" Derpy quickly slid her hoof down the front of her face.

The Doctor, with a bright smile, quickly started talking, "Well, actually I've made a theory about that and....oh what was that for"

Derpy had rushed over and pecked her husband on the cheek with a kiss, "You were about to rant again."

The Doctor blushed and put a hoof behind his head "Oops sorry love, anyway the aircraft isn't too far from here." "So here is the plan I'm going to walk in normally like I do for work, they are flying it out to Saddle Arabia and I am supposed to go with them." "When they are loading up cargo I will slip you inside some crates and soon after we leave to come up to the stairs and meet me."