• Published 10th Mar 2016
  • 852 Views, 31 Comments

Anglosphere - NYChris824



What happens when four teenagers, all from Englsoh speaking countries wake up in Equestria?

  • ...
18
 31
 852

It's only a model

Author's Note:

Heavy dialogue based chapter mainly because this is the " asking the freaky human thing" questions about home part of the story.

Sorry for taking so long, school stuff and having never written a fanfic before. No Ragrets!

We climbed in the carriage and prepared to roll out, and man we were so wrong. Here's a tip if you ever travel abroad, never trust carriages. We all panicked as the carriage tilted upward and took off, we tried to keep the language down to a PG-13 rating and failed and I'm pretty sure Noah cursed in French. Meh, to each their own. After a minute of pure terror and fear, we all calmed down and my heart slowly crawled out of my throat and back home between my lungs.

Nelson pointed out an important fact, we didn't know any of their names. I just called them by how they looked. The purple unicorn went first.

"I'm Twilight Sparkle" said the purple unicorn

"Ah'm Applejack" said the redneck pony.

"I'm Pinkie Pie" said the pink one, as she threw confetti she got from... Somewhere? They're not wearing clothes so there's no pockets to hide the confetti. Fucking commie space magic or something. I was also surprised she didn't say a paragraph in a second and in one breath like when I met here.

"I'm Rainbow Dash, fastest flyer in Equestria and future Wonderbolt"Said the rainbow haired pegasus, makes sense, I guess I mean Pinkie is pink after all. , I guess the country is called Equestria and the Wonderbolts is a college mascot or something like that.


"I'm Fluutershy" said the yellow pegasus, half-hiding behind her long hair, judging by some of the other names, I guess she's nervous or something, I don't know I'm only a human stuck in a pony filled world with three other guys.

"Hello darlings, my name is Rarity" said the British one. Wow a half decent name, only it doesn't match up with her appearance or personality.

"I'm Brian"

"I'm Noah"

"I'm Chris"

"I'm Nelson, and if you don't mind me asking, where are we headed to exactly?"

"We're heading to the city of Canterlot, capital of Equestria. The Princess wanted to see us about something." Said Twilight

"Canterlot?" I ask, thinking about the Monty Python skit.

"Canterlot"

"It's only a model" adds in Brian, the four of us start laughing at the joke while the ponies look at us confused, except Pinkie as she soon joins in on the laughter as we calm down.

"I'm confused what's so funny" asks Pinkie

"It's a human thing, does the Princess know we're joining you? Nelson asked, trying to calm down.

The color drains for their face, which is hard to see considering their fur color


'Does she know you're bringing four beings from another planet?' I think to myself. Oh yeah, nothing like impressing your leader like bringing several armed and possibly dangerous aliens as you go to meet her. I guess we'll be in the dungeon as the guillotine and/or gallows are being set up, I now regret getting in here, we haven't been flying long, and the ground isn't too far away and the snow would lessen the blow....

" Equestria to Chris come in Chris" said Rainbow Dash

"Huh? What?"

"I said, 'what's up with the stick'". WHAT, I was pissed this ain't no stick, but I kept my tongue in check, I may have thought about jumping out, but not getting thrown out. How do I explain a gun to them, can't be too hard, right?

"This isn't a stick, this is a Mosin Nagant"

"A what?" Asked Twilight Sparkle, right have to go more in depth.

"It's a type of gun, this particular type of gun is a rifle, so it's good for long range combat. Mosin Nagants are an old type of gun, this one was built in 1927, which would make this gun almost 90 years old." A little shock on everyone's face, I guess they weren't excepting it, it's not that old I could have a musket.

"How does it work?" She asks, she must be the geek or the curious one of the group although they go hand in hand often.

I reach into my Carhartt and pull out some bullets. "I put five bullets," holding them out "in here," pulling the bolt back and showing them the inside.

"And then what?" Shit, how do I explain 'to kill' without using the k word

"I use it to... Protect myself and others". Yea that'll work and I'm not lying either, it a win-win.

"So it's a weapon?" Asks Rainbow Dash. Can't avoid this one

"Yes". They all look nervous, maybe because they're in here with me or because I'm about to Lee Harvey Oswald the Royal Family here.

"It only works with the bullets, but I can deactivate it, if that would help." I tell them, they immediately calm down a little. I pull the bolt back out and pull the trigger so that it slides out and lands on my lap, I tuck the bolt in my jacket along with the bullets.

30 minutes later

Nelson was right, there is a city on the mountain side. We landed in the castle's courtyard, we waited for the carriage plane to come to all halt. We learned quite a lot about the country it has two sister that co-rule: Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. Celestia moves the sun via commie space magic and Luna moves the moon via commie space magic or something like that. There's three types of ponies, earth ponies who work as farmers and craftsman, pegasi, who can move clouds because they can CONTROL the fucking weather here and unicorns which can use magic to do stuff.

"Everyone remember the plan?" Twilight asked. I was really tempted to say 'No, can we go over it for the thirteenth time?' but I kept my tongue in check. I was also right about here being the smarty pants of the group or an 'egghead' as Dash calls her. The plan was simple, Twilight and her friends would go first explain what happened back in town (still don't know the name of it) and how we showed up, helped and ended up coming here. Part of me wondered how long I would be here and another wondered if I left the milk out. They exited and through part of the curtain, I saw a pair of doors open outward and out come the Princess. The six of them bowed to her, so it obvious who she is. She was taller than the rest, which made sense, she had a white coat and a mane that was sea green, light green, pink and light purple and moved like there was a breeze. She had a horn and a pair of wings, is she a uni-sus or pega-corn? Pegacorn sounds better.

She had a calm look she Twilight explained that changed to confusion and awe, I guess she knows about the four ape-things a mere thirty feet away.

"Ya'll can come out now" Applejack said as she poked her head in. Nelson promptly made a cross figure as we stood up and walked out. Brian was first followed by Noah, Nelson and me. Brian kneeled in front of the princess Noah and Nelson followed his lead. Fuck that, I look at them and back to the Princess. We share a look of confusion and surprise at them. Meh, I figured Brian would kneel 'cause England. Canada and Australia still act like the Queen rules them, I think and America hates royalty. Brian clears his throat at glaring at he, his eyes go from me, to the ground, and back to me. I give him a subtle 'no' head shake.

"Rise, you are not my subjects" she said to them. America wins again, release the bald eagles!

"I had a feeling you wouldn't bow Chris" Brian said with a shit-eating smile. Fucker pulls the 'fought against the king card' jokes on him anyway, Britain was the largest empire at the time and lost to a bunch of poorly trained citizens.

I sigh and say to no one in particular, "Your ancestors fight a tyrannical king and they never let you forget."

"Why did you rebel?" The Princess asks, while looking at me.

"We were being unfairly taxed and self-ruled ourselves for almost a century". She has a look of understanding, maybe she won't have me pay taxes if I'm stuck here. That would be nice, never had to pay taxes before.

"Please follow me" she said to the town of us, turning around and entering the castle.