• Published 1st Mar 2016
  • 471 Views, 9 Comments

Short Stories Collection, vol. I - fallen starr



A collection of stories that tend to not meet the 1000 word count minimum. Stories will be tagged in the chapter.

  • ...
3
 9
 471

PreviousChapters Next
Rules? [Romance][Twilight x Pinkie]

You’ve always been special to me. I don’t think I ever really told you. I didn’t really know how to tell you. I knew how to tell you other things, though, didn’t I? I told you how to find things in your library. You were always changing the ordering system or reorganizing it for some reason. I guess you didn’t like the alphabetical way for the public library. I know your personal library was done that way. Remember that time you let me read Wonderland?

No, no, that isn’t what this letter is about. You were always telling me to focus, remember? You were patient with me though. You put up with my hyperactivity a lot better than most ponies. I remember when you taught me that word. And I remember when you gave me coffee. I though Mrs. Cake was going to die, but it made me feel less…like moving? You knew it would, too. You said certain amounts of caffeine would be good for me.

I’m sorry I keep getting sidetracked. I know you probably don’t have a lot of time. I just don’t know how to say this. You could help me. You’re amazing at words. I thought I knew lots of them, but you know like every word ever! But you always liked my made up words too. I remember how happy I was when you said nervicted.
Okay, I’m not doing a very good job of this. I know it doesn’t matter. I can’t make a difference in the world. But I love you. I love you so much. And not just in the you’re-my-best-friend kinda way. I mean, you are totally my bestest friend…

Sorry. I’m trying to do this properly. I even checked out books to help me write a more formally letter. I guess it’s going okay. I actually checked out a book that wasn’t fiction! This isn’t working.

I like you like a whole bunch. Like, think about how much you love the other girls and the princesses and your family and equestrian and books and magic and all that totally stuff-you-like stuff and then multiply it by like a bazillion and that might be just an itty bitty smidgy of how much I love you. You are totally like cutest, funniest, funest, most bestest mare in all of Equestria and I love you.

But you’re also the most princessiest princess in ever too. And I’m not and I’ve read all the stories and I know the rules. So maybe I shouldn’t send this but I am because I hate not telling you so now I am.

Umm…so yeah. Don’t like write back or anything. It’s okay.

Pinkie


You silly filly. What rules? I’m a princess, remember? I can decide who I love.

I choose you.

Twilight

PreviousChapters Next