• Published 5th Jul 2012
  • 5,202 Views, 107 Comments

What Just Happened? - tastetheRainbowDash



What would happen if these ponies were mysteriously transformed???

  • ...
24
 107
 5,202

I'm Going to Make the Title of This Chapter Really Long Like the Song Titles of my Favorite Band, Fall Out Boy

An unlikely pair walked out of Sugarcube Corner, laughing.They had done their duty and had fun doing so. Of course, in the morning, the six ponies wouldn't be ponies anymore. They would be their fears.

Fluttershy, who was scared of adult dragons, was herself turned into an adult dragon.

Rarity, a fashionista afraid of a little dirt, was a dirty little boar.

Applejack, afraid of letting her family down, turned into a farm trashing wolf.

Rainbow Dash, the daredevil of the sky, to lose her flight and become a penguin.

Pinkie Pie, afraid of losing her friends, turned into a loner who wanted nothing short of pure insanity.

And Twilight Sparkle. The one who could not upset her dear Princess Celestia, upset her by becoming a wretched creature. A bug-like evil changeling.

Twilight Sparkle didn't even have magic anymore. Now Trixie was the most powerful unicorn in Equestria! And Gilda... She was... Uhm... The fastest flyer in all of Equestria? Is that it?

"They actually fell for it!" A drunken griffon was laughing so hard.

"Yes, Gilda, the Great and Powerful Trixie did do it," she coughed with a glance from the stronger creature. "With the help of her sidekick, the Cruel and Fast Gilda!"

The griffon hiccuped and smiled once again. At least some recognition is better than none! Especially with "the Great and Powerful Trixie" around. "She turned to her unicorn companion a said, " Hey, I wanna see if we shjoulkad tyusjkl wizhjx thge plokasmnhmnbert, Twizkay." And then, the large griffon fell on the blue unicorn's back.

"Drunk griffon," The unicorn muttered under her breath as a magical blue field engulfed the griffon.

"I AM I GRIFFON! GRIFFONS DON'T GET DRUNK!" shouted a very drunk griffon. What Trixie heard was something like "IMGRIIFFFFOONHNIOUBYUIODRUNB>KHJFB!"

With the drunken griffon on her back, Trixie wondered into the Everfree forest where her little campsite was.

..........

A random appearance of seaweed and other aquatic plants engulfed Equestria, showing nothing. In large letters, three words were written, and then they were spoken out loud by a slow, weary voice. "THE NEXT MORNING..."

Then, it all disappeared.

..........

Gilda awoke with a start. She had accidentally hit Trixie with her wing. Turning to the unicorn, Gilda said, "Did you just see that?"

The blue mare replied, "See what?"

"That! And did you hear that?"

The mare stared at her companion in confusion. "I have no idea what your griffon mouth, or beak, or whatever, is talking about."

Gilda sighed. "It must be my hangover."

Trixie laughed. "Can I go back to sleep now? The Great and Powerful Trixie does need her beauty sleep. Especially if we need to pay the one who gave us the stuff back today."

"Sleep. Yeah, sure. Why not?" Gilda laid down. "And Trixie? Why don't you say his name?"

"Well, his name might be tabooed or something," the Great and Powerful one replied.

"Then can we call him 'He Who Shall Not Be Named'? It sounds better."

"Fine, Gilda, but now, sleep."

And with that, the two females went back to sleep for their visit to the house of He Who Shall Not Be Named.

..........

Once again, various aquatic plants filled Equestria. The only difference was that now there was different writing. It said, "THREE HOURS LATER..." The same voice as earlier was heard, speaking those exact words in which were written.

Then, it all disappeared. Again.

..........

Wings fluttered. Tails twitched. These things added up to the awakening of a grumpy griffon and a sleepy unicorn. Trixie stretched her legs out, then carefully stood up. Only to get knocked down when a wing knocked her off balance.

"Hey!" shouted the blue mare who was struggling to stand back up.

"What?" the griffon yelled back.

"You tripped me!"

"Nu-uh!"

"Yes, you did!"

"Whatever. Let's get to the boss before we kill each other," Gilda said calmly. "I mean 'He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named'," Gilda giggled.

"Ugh, fine. We have to hurry, though. He'll kill us if we're late."

The two ponies creatures things friends acquaintances headed deeper into the Everfree Forest where they will eventually meet up with their boss, or "He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named". (The author of this fabulous story doesn't want to write his name due to the fact that she thinks that it is tabooed. Well, not really. She just wanted a random Harry Potter reference. Continue with your reading.)

..........

The pair slowly crept deeper and deeper into the dense forest. All was quiet until one started to sing. Very much out of key, may I add.

"Am I more than you bargained for yet?
I've been dying to tell you
Anything you wanna hear
'Cuz that's just who I am this week."

A griffon stared questionably at the mare next to her.

"What?" asked Trixie. "You don't like Fall Out Colt?"

Gilda just shook her head and continued walking.

..........

Finally, the two creatures reached their destination. The walked into the clearing, bowing below the shadowed thrown on the opposite edge.

"Hello, girls," came a deep voice. "Have you given the potions to the Elements of Harmony?"

"Yes, sir!" Shouted Gilda, standing with straight posture and a claw to her forehead.

"Good, good. This will be payback for them turning me into stone!" Laughing evilly, "He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named revealed himself. A lion paw and an eagle claw clapped together as Discord laughed evilly into the sky.

Author's Note:

Sorry for having this chapter come out a little late. I was busy with school and whatnot. And it is really hard to write the bad guys story... But here it finally is. And yes, Fall Out Boy. Actually, I named this before they came off of hiatus. But, enjoy. And hopefully I'll write another chapter soon! And it will hopefully include three little fillies that everyone loves. Well, Have a nice day/night! :)