• Published 12th Jun 2012
  • 1,992 Views, 22 Comments

Cutie Mark Corruption - ShadowSteed



The Cutie Mark Crusaders take out their frustration on those who told them to be patient.

  • ...
6
 22
 1,992

Blank Flank Rage

This Is The 1st Chapter Of My 1st Fanfic. Don't Hate Me. D:

It was a bright early morning in the beautiful city of Ponyville, Equestria. In a small little farmhouse just outside the city lies a little filly named Apple Bloom. She lay sleeping peacefully and soundly in her little bed with a little smile on her face. She dreams of one day earning that which has eluded her for so long, her cutie mark, the one thing that depicts her one special talent, she would give anything to have it. Sadly, this is still, only just a dream. In the midst of her slumber, her sister, Applejack, comes in to wake her to this most sunny of days.

"Wakey wakey Apple Bloom" Applejack said with a bright smile on her face, "It's a beautiful day today."

Apple Bloom groaned and shifted her body to the other side of her bed. She clearly did not want to be disturbed.

"Come on you silly filly" Applejack said with a chuckle as she pulled off Apple Bloom's Blanket, "It's time for school."

Apple Bloom laid motionless as to motion that she was obviously ignoring her.

"Fine, we'll do it your way" Applejack said.

Applejack was only going easy on Apple Bloom with pulling on her blanket, but now it was time to get serious. Applejack bent down on her powerful legs to prepare her next move. With great force, She leaped 20 feet into the air with a hearty "GERONIMO" and landed, strategically, on the foot of Apple Bloom's mattress, sending the little filly flying across the room and into the wall. Apple Bloom slowly slid down the wall onto her flank and fell back, her pupils rotating around her eyes and her tongue sticking out of her mouth. With a few shakes of her head she stood up, awake, alert, and anxious to get the day over with. Applejack walked over to the tired Apple Bloom and chuckled.

"Sorry sugarcube, got a little carried away."

Apple Bloom wordlessly went to straighten up herself and headed for school. While on the way there, she looked around to see all the different kinds of cutie marks on everyponys' flanks. She admired each one and wondered if her talent could be that of each she saw, yet was envious that she could not obtain hers. Finally arriving at school it was even worse, seeing ponies her age that have already discovered their special talents caused a great fire to burn inside her. Suddenly, a little colt who just arrived to the school shouted "Hey everypony, look what i got! All the little fillies and colts gathered around to admire his incredible discovery, he had discovered his special talent and earned his cutie mark. All the ponies, except Apple Bloom who was still jealous with envious rage, were OOHing and AHHing and congratulating him, Until the "Popular Fillies", Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara showed up.

"So, you finally earned your cutie mark." Diamond Tiara said with a scoff. "Big whoop, it's still not as fabulous or as glorious as mine!" Diamond tiara swished her body around and put her flank up as high as she could to show off her sparkling diamond tiara cutie mark. Her classmates, even the one who was just being admired were mesmerized at the fabulosity of the gleaming piece on her flank. Diamond Tiara was loving the attention, giving off a great big smile. Suddenly, Apple Bloom heard a familiar voice behind the crowd.

"HEY!" said the familiar voice.

Apple Bloom looked behind her to see her two best friends, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle, marching into the classroom, their faced red with rage and jealousy as they watched what had just happened and didn't have their cutie marks either.

Scootaloo went up to Diamond Tiara and said:

"Listen here you, just because you got your precious little cutie mark doesn't mean you can go off showing it around and steal the attention from somepony. He worked hard to earn that cutie mark! What gives you the right to just steal his thunder like that? It's like, disrespectful in the highest meaning of the word!"

Diamond Tiara just stood there with a smug look on her face. The colt who just earned his cutie mark said "It's okay, her cutie mark is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than mine anyway."

Scootaloo's mouth was agape with disbelief as she heard the words that came out of the little colt's mouth. She ran outside to avoid doing anything fowl to him, and instead, took a deep breath, and let out a big, loud, long, roaring scream from the bottom of her lungs that woke up half of Ponyville who was still sleeping and practically shook the school itself. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle ran to check on their friend. When they arrived, Her face was redder than the apples on Sweet Apple Acres and she had an intense expression on her face that was sure to give her wrinkles when she got older. She stuttered trying to find the words to express her flabbergasted emotions to her friends. Before she could, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon and the rest of the class came out of the building and approached them. Diamond Tiara just chuckle with joy at the confused trio as she approached closer to them with Silver Spoon.

"You three just don't get it," Said Diamond Tiara with a superior expression on her face. "Cutie marks are only given to a select handful of ponies who are LUCKY enough to get them. Lets face it, you just don't have what it takes. Unlike me." With those last two words, she swished her body around again to show off her cutie mark to them, this time wiggling her tiny tushie directly in their faces. This enraged Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle to the point of no return, but Scootaloo had finally been pushed to her limit.

She lunged for the pink pony's flank with great speed, her little wings fluttering as fast as they could. Scotaloo brought her down and sunk her teeth into her flank trying to rip off the cutie mark that laid there. Diamond Tiara screamed with great pain as blood started to run down her flank and practically into Scootaloo's foaming mouth. Diamond Tiara could feel the teeth digging into the side of her flank and her skin being removed from it. The pain was even more intense as tears started to drip from her eyes. She tried at every opportunity to try and crawl away from the enraged, insane psycho-filly, but it was no use. Scootaloo got hold of a chunk of her skin and pulled back with all her might. Diamond Tiara tears turned to blood as her stomach started knotting up and her heart started skipping beats. This convinced a VERY frightened class of little fillies and colts to go back into the building for their own safety, for fear they could be next. Silver Spoon attempted to assist her friend & rip the attacking pony off of her, but Scootaloo gave her a swift right hoof to the face, knocking her down and knocking the glasses off her face. Silver Spoon laid on the ground unconscious with a bloody nose and missing teeth. This left a screaming Diamond Tiara at Scootaloo's mercy.

Apple Bloom & Sweetie Belle stood a few feet away in shock at what their friend was doing. When they finally came to their senses, they worked together to rip their friend off Diamond Tiara. They succeeded and dragged her FAR away from the school. Diamond Tiara laid there, in pain, with dirt in her mane and blood still seeping from her wound. Her cutie mark was not only gone, the whole left flank was nothing but a big chunk of meat and dirt. Diamond Tiara trembled in fear at the thought of what could have occurred if Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle didn't stepped in when they did. She finally passed out from the blood loss beside her unconscious friend, hoping she would be found and taken care of soon, for she finally realized she needed everyponys' help just as much as she wanted their attention.