• Published 12th Jun 2012
  • 1,992 Views, 22 Comments

Cutie Mark Corruption - ShadowSteed



The Cutie Mark Crusaders take out their frustration on those who told them to be patient.

  • ...
6
 22
 1,992

A Stitch Too Far

The two girls looked at each other with glee as the realization finally hit them. If anypony could them, it was the zebra they all knew and love, Zecora.

"Who is Zecora?"

Well, almost all of them.

"Come on Apple Bloom!" Sweetie Belle said, "We're gonna go get your aliesha cured!"

Apple Bloom jumped back in hesitation.

"Oooooh no!" Apple Bloom exclaimed, "That strange orange pony tried to help me and..."

She reminisced back to the events that occurred just minutes ago and suddenly felt a sickening sensation in her stomach. She started to turn green in the face. She held her hoof to her mouth in effort to relax herself but it was no use. She began retching up the foul liquid she once thought was a cure. The ground was stained with undigested food particles. Her friends watched in utter disgust but total concern.

Scootaloo cautiously walked closer to her "Apple Bloom, are you..."

The yellow filly recoiled a few moments until the odor of the liquid hit her nostrils. She began to puke even harder, the extra contents of the liquid came out of her mouth. She spewed up chunks of the remains of Applejack in Scootaloo's direction. Scootaloo stepped back as the fowl odor hit her nostrils as well. Apple Bloom puked for a few more moments before running away to escape the fowl stench. When she was out of sight, her friends tried to run after her, but suddenly found themselves surrounded by a field of unicorn magic. Their helpless bodies were being forcibly pulled back. When they looked behind them, they saw Rarity with Miss Cheerilee, and they didn't look very happy. Rarity had them both trapped.

As they approached the two mares, Miss Cheerilee said in an angry tone, "You two are in BIG trouble when we get back to school!"

The two filly beg and pleaded to be let go but their cries fell on deaf ears all the way back to the school. Miss Cheerilee opened the door and Rarity used her magic to push the girls all the way into the building. They suddenly flew face-first into a wall, and slid to the floor with dizzy expressions. When they came to their senses, Miss Cheerilee walked to them, turned back and said "Thank you Rarity, now go find Apple Bloom so we know they're all safe."

Rarity nodded and ran off in search of the filly. Miss Cheerillee closed the door and "calmly" told the girls to take their seats. The girls did as they were told. The classmates sitting next to scootaloo moved away. Miss Cheerilee went on with class.

"Sorry I arrived late class, I had some business to take care of. Anyway, can anypony explain to me why Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara were in the condition they were in? Why happened to them? Silver Spoon with a broken nose & Diamond Tiara..."

Miss Cheerilee gagged at the thought of Diamond Tiara's exposed wound where her cutie mark once layed.

"Well, can anypony tell me how she got that way?"

Nopony spoke a word. The room was deathly silent as everypony turned to Scootaloo. Sweat ran down everyponys' face and their heartbeats quickened as they reminisced to the indescribable horrors that occured just that morning. Each pony recalls the shrieks of the poor filly, the sight of her flank being torn from her little broken body. The feeling was mutual all across the classroom, but nopony said a word. Miss Cheerilee could feel the tension in the classroom and decided to drop the subject.

Class went on throughout the day, but with an intense aura throughout the air. Nopony could concentrate with Scootaloo so close. Everypony flinched every time she made a move to look around or when she raised her hoof to answer a question. Scootaloo didn't quite understand everyone's fear. She just ignored it all.

A few strange, fearful hours later, class ended and everypony except Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle bolted out of the building . The two fillies made their way for the exit.

"Wait just one minute you two!" Miss Cheerilee exclaimed, "I want an explanation for why you two were skipping class and caught all the way at Sweet Apple Acres."

The fillies hesitated to answer the question, but Scootaloo quickly thought up a story.

"We were going back to our clubhouse to get our supplies, but we got sidetracked because we were hungry. So we stopped somewhere for a quick bite. After we got our supplies, Apple Bloom forgot something back at the clubhouse and ran off to go get it. She was taking too long so we tried to run and check on her, but than you and Rarity showed up and stopped us. Who knows where Apple Bloom could be now?"

Miss Cheerilee immediately felt guilt fill her heart.

"She could be halfway into The Everfree Forest by now and it's all your fault Miss Cheerilee!"

Miss Cheerilee believed every word that came out of and started to panic.

"Oh no oh nono ohnonononononono! This is bad!" Miss Cheerillee was taken all aback at the thought that she may have just put a student's life in danger. Tears started flowing from her eyes. "We have to find her!"

"Don't worry Miss Cheerilee" Scootaloo exclaimed with a reassuring smile. "We'll find her and bring her back safe and sound!"

Miss Cheerilee smiled at the girls bravery. "Go on girls! Please bring her back safe"

"We will!"

With those words, they ran out the building into the town.

Sweetie Belle expressed her amazement to Scootaoo, "That was a great story Scootaloo! She really fell for..."

Suddenly, the girls smacked into something and fell back. They looked up to see a white mare with purple curly hair standing before them.

"Hi Rari..."

Rarity stopped them in mid-sentence, "Just where do you think you're going?"

Sweetie Belle hesitated to answer, but thought up a quick story, We're going to Sweet Apple Acres to visit Apple..."

"No you're not!" Rarity cut-off, "Apple Bloom is still missing. I can't find her anywhere, but my first priority is you, and you've got ALOT of chores to do Sweetie Belle. Consider it a punishment for skipping school today."

Sweetie Belle was astonished.

"Don't worry" Scootaloo reassured, "I'll go find Apple Bloom."

The orange filly ran off and the white filly followed her sister all the way home. When they arrive, Rarity almost immediately bombarded her sister with a list of chores.

"Now, I want you to wash the dishes, dust the furniture, find my missing necklace, the one with the 3 gems on it, and clean your room. Now little missy!"

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine" Sweetie Belle sighed as she stepped towards the kitchen

"I'll be upstairs working on a new dress if you need me. I'll be back down later to check on your progress."

An hour passes as Sweetie Belle does what chores she could, but she could not find Rarity's necklace. She looked up and down, high and low, far and wide, but couldn't see any piece of jewelry with 3 gems around it. Rarity soon came down to check on her sister.

"How goes the search for the necklace dearie?"

"Not good, I've looked EVERYWHERE!"

Well you can stop looking, There was no necklace."

"WHAT?!?!?" Sweetie Belle's mouth was agape with astonishment.

"I made that part up to teach you a lesson, with hard work comes rewards, you would be wise to remember that if you want to earn your cutie mark" Rarity pointed to the 3 gems on her flank, and gave a little giggle as she casually walked back upstairs. Sweetie Belle was enraged by her sister's little trick and her eyes and horn started to glow even lighter than before. She had felt betrayed by her own blood. She slowly walked up the stairs and up to her sister's room. Sweetie Belle barged the room door open as Rarity was sewing up a dress on her sewing machine. She looked at the white mare with an intense expression and she was breathing very hard.

Rarity was surprised "Sweetie Belle! Haven't you ever heard of knock..."

"HOW DARE YOU!?!?" Sweetie Belle said in her demonic voice. "How dare you make me look like a fool with something as precious to me as a cutie mark! Have you not forgotten my quest? Have you no shame for fooling your own sister?"

Rarity had a concerned look on her face, "Sweetie Belle, do you have a sore throat? Your voice is awfully deep and..."

"ENOUGH! Lets see if the color white is in style this season!"

"Well actually this season's color is..."

Before she could speak her next words, Sweetie Belle's horn glowed bright as almost every pair of scissors in the room floated with a green aura around them, each snipping and taking dead aim at the white mare. They flew with great speed into her direction. Rarity tried to dodge each that came after her. She jumped, she dodged, she ducked, her heartbeat was racing as quick as Rainbow Dash on Cider Day. The very last pair of scissors managed to take a big chunk of hair off her head. Rarity looked up in horror as her mane was now disfigured. She tried to yell at her sister, but as soon as she looked down, two more scissors were headed straight for her face. The scissors hit their mark and plunged themselves into Rarity's eye sockets. The white mare shrieked in agony as the scissors pierced into her pink, squishy brain. She suddenly felt very dizzy and started leaning against a wall. Sweetie Belle just chuckled.

Almost immediately, needles with thread and a green aura rose from where they laid and took aim at Rarity. One by one they lunged for the white mare's torso. She screamed with great pain as each sharp sewing tool hit. It felt like being shot by a machine gun at point blank range. When it was over she white mare was on her knees, weak & woozy
from all the pain.

She pleaded with her sister "S-s-sweetie Belle. P-please...I l-l-love..."

Before she could speak another word, Sweetie Belle picked Rarity up with her magic, and began strangling her body with the thread from the needles inside her body. She than put rarity on her own desk.

"Lets see if I remember how to sew!" Sweetie Belle said with a chuckle.

Rarity shrieked as the thread was put through her automatic sewing machine. She could feel as each needle tugged inside her. The needles were intertwined with each other from the thread inside her and were unable to exit her body. Blood seeped through every little hole. As the sewing machine did it's work and the needles were tugged harder, Big wounds started to open as the result of her flesh being torn apart and removed from her. The poor white mare shrieked as she lost even more blood. After what felt like an eternity, The needles were finally tugged hard enough to rip all the flesh right off the poor white mare's body. Rarity was now nothing more than slabs of raw muscle and blood. She fell down to her stomach in immense pain. The sewing machine went on with it's work as Sweetie Belle approached her trembling sister. Rarity used what strength she had left to look up at her tormentor. It would be the last move she makes. Sweetie Belle used her magic on the very heavy closet right next to Rarity. She easily tipped it over and let gravity do the rest. Rarity took one last look at what her sister had become and shed one last loving bloody tear before being crushed by the one ton piece of furniture. Blood spattered all across the room and onto Sweetie Belle.

It was over. Rarity was no more.

Sweetie Belle walked to the sewing machine and watched as her magic did it's work sewing & stitching Rarity's dead flesh together. When it was finally done, what stood before her was a gorgeous new white dress with purple fluff around the edges and a rough red interior. Sweetie Belle tried it on, it fit as snug as a glove. She was very satisfied with it. Suddenly, her glows disappeared and she was back to normal. She looked around to see a blood stained room cluttered with supplies and debris.

"Oh my Celestia!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed "Rarity made me a new dress! I've gotta show the others!"

Sweetie Belle ran out the house as happy as she can be with her new dress and went to go find her friends. She knew they were gonna be sooooooo jealous of her brand new outfit.