• Published 12th Jun 2012
  • 1,992 Views, 22 Comments

Cutie Mark Corruption - ShadowSteed



The Cutie Mark Crusaders take out their frustration on those who told them to be patient.

  • ...
6
 22
 1,992

Swallow Your Gum

Sweetie Belle walked around town with a huge smile on her face as everypony that crossed her path admired her astounding new dress. Some even whispered with understandable jealousy but she just pretended she didn't hear it and went on her way. She was the happiest filly in town and she definitely showed that she knew it. Nothing could possibly ruin this moment for her.

Well, almost nothing.

As she reached the entrance to Sweet Apple Acres, eyes closed and head held high, she bumped into something, and fell onto her back. As she lay on the ground, she felt a liquid substance splash onto her face which jolted her before she could get dizzy. Before her vision could focus on what was in front of her, there was an unmistakable pink blur in front of her. She could clearly enough see the gleam of the sun behind the blur as it finally came into focus. Before her stood Pinkie Pie with a bright happy smile on her face and holding a brown mug of red liquid in her hoof. She just giggled as she offered Sweetie Belle her free hoof to help her up.

"Sorry about that" Pinkie Pie said, "I didn't see you there"

Sweetie Belle grabbed her hoof & stood up "It's okay."

"Uhh... Sweetie Belle, You got a little..." Pinkie points to her face

Sweetie Belle rubs her face to find red liquid on it.

"Try it! It's delicious!" Pinkie Pie insisted.

Sweetie Belle put her tongue on her hoof that had the red substance on it. It had a bitter and tangy taste to it followed by a sweet-ish aftertaste.

"Yummy!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed, "What is this?"

"Just some stuff I made in Applejack's cellar" Pinkie explained, "I couldn't find Applejack anywhere, but when I went in her cellar I found some red liquid in her cider machine so I though she was trying a new cider recipe or something. When i tried it, it was horrible! So I added a few fruit and other stuff to it and now it tastes better! Though I can't get the bitter taste out."

Sweetie Belle just closed her eyes and enjoyed the fruity aftertaste of the drink. It truly made up for the bitter taste in the beginning. A visible twist of watermelon and banana with just the right amount of strawberry and a hint of mango. It had to be tasted to be believed. She felt her taste buds dance and her nose perk up with joy at the aroma.

If only they knew the truth.

Pinkie Pie broke the silence "Hey Sweetie Belle, that's a beautiful dress you have on!"

Sweetie Belle perked up at the mention of her dress and regally posed.

"Thank you Pinkie Pie! Rarity..."

She abruptly stopped when she realized a spot on her dress. A spot from Pinkie's spilled drink on her beautiful white regalia, Sweetie Belle gasped at the horror before her. Her dress was ruined! Her horn and eyes began to glow with bright green fury. Pinkie Pie just giggled at her little mistake.

"Whoopsie" Pinkie Pie said, "Looks like I got some on your dress. Sorry about that."

"Sorry?" Sweetie Belle said angrily, "SORRY?!?" Her tone was now more demonic. "You ruined my new dress! I'll tear you in half!"

Pinkie Pie just giggled. "You're voice sounds silly! Here let me tr-"

Sweetie Belle cut her off with a loud demonic roar as she levitated off the ground. Sandstorms began to form around the two ponies as Sweetie Belle's horn started to glow even brighter. Sweetie Belle had an intense expression towards Pinkie; She was ready to release all her fury on her. Pinkie wasn't moved at all, she seemed to be enjoying the events occurring around her. Suddenly, she remembered something.

"Hey Sweetie Belle, Are you and the other girls still able to watch Gummy today?"

Sweetie Belle suddenly had a reminiscence look on her face. She remembered the other day when she asked Pinkie for ideas for cutie marks. Pinkie said she would be in town running a few errands and she needed somepony to watch Gummy. She stopped reminiscing and the glowing stopped. She stopped levitating and dropped to the ground. She was seeing stars for a few seconds before shaking it off and dusted off her dress.

"So are you?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"Am I what?"

"Still able to watch Gummy today silly filly."

"Oh! Sure thing Pinkie. Me an the girls would love to if it's a chance to earn our cutie marks."

"Great! Also, how did you do that stuff?"

"What stuff?"

"The stuff you just did a minute ago silly! With your horn glowing green and you going off the ground like WHEEEEEEE and the sand going all WHOOSH all around us and your voice sounding all dark and evil!"

Sweetie Belle just stood there dumbfounded at her speech. "What are you talking about?"

"Come on! You don't have to hide any secrets from you ol' Aunt Pinkie! Tell me!"

Sweetie Belle just brushed it off thinking it was just the usual Pinkie Pie nonsense. "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... Anyway, i'm gonna go get the girls so we can go over to Sugercube Corner and watch Gummy."

"You want me to wash your dress for you while i'm out?"

Sweetie Belle perked up with a big smile. "REALLY?"

"Sure! It's the least I can do for ruining it."

Sweetie Belle gave Pinkie Pie a big embrace "Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!"

Pinkie Pie returned the embrace. Sweetie Belle carefully removed her dress not wanting to damage it anymore than it already has been and gave it to The pink mare.

"Remember" Pinkie Pie said, "Be at Sugarcube Corner as soon as you get the others."

"We will be, Thanks Pinkie Pie"

With that, Pinkie Pie hopped off into the distance and Sweetie Belle ran off to remind her friends about the petsitting. When she reached the clubhouse where they were, She found Scootaloo holding Apple Bloom on the floor and a hoof in the air ready to drop to her face. When Scootaloo saw Sweetie Belle enter, she slowly let her go. Apple Bloom wasted no time getting up and running to the opposite side of the room. Sweetie Belle just stood there with a confused look on her face.

There was a short silence before Sweetie Belle said, "What happ-"

"Don't ask." Scootaloo responded. "How did it go with Rarity?"

"I'll tell you later, we gotta get to Sugarcube Corner, we promised Pinkie Pie we would watch Gummy while she runs some errands"

Apple Bloom cut in, "Who is Pink-"

Scootaloo let out a loud groan "Whatever it takes for her to SHUT UP! Lets go!"

They wasted no time running along to Sugarcube Corner. The door was already unlocked for them and they went inside. They found Gummy fast asleep on the couch. They gave out a simultaneous "Awwwww" and quietly crept across the room. Apple Bloom lost her footing after bumping into Scootaloo's flank and fell on her face. The noise she made was loud enough to wake up Gummy. He suddenly rose from his slumber. As soon as he woke, he began scampering towards the wide open door towards a mud puddle. The little fillies tried to stop him, but were not quick enough. Gummy splashed into the dirty liquid and rolled around in it. Enjoying the cooling sensation it gave him. The little fillies went up to him but kept their distance as they did not want to get covered in the mud.

Scootaloo just sighed "Now what do we do?"

"Bath time." Sweetie Belle responded.

Scootaloo slowly walked up to the waddling little reptile and attempted to grab him. Before she could, Gummy walked out of the puddle and shook the mud off vigorously. Scootaloo was caught in it's path and was now covered in the dirty brown liquid. Scootaloo look down at herself and the fire inside her slowly returned.She started to grab for Gummy but Sweetie Belle got him before she could.

"Come on Scootaloo, lets give Gummy a bath"

Scootaloo vigorously shook off the mud and angrily followed her to the bathroom. When they got there, Apple Bloom started the water and Sweetie Belle gave Gummy to Scootaloo.

"Here, hold him while I go get the bubbles"

Sweetie Belle turned her back and Scootaloo held the animal up in her hooves and looked at him with a blank expression.

"Hi" Scootaloo greeted.

Gummy responded with a swift, toothless bite to Scootaloo's snout. He clamps down on the little filly's nose and started moving his tongue around inside her nostrils. Scootaloo tried wordlessly, and vigorously to get him off, but the reptile was persistent. After a whole minute of the sloppy make-out, Scootaloo finally ripped Gummy off her snout. Her face starting turning red hot as she held Gummy up ready to throw him onto the ground, but Sweetie Belle returned.

"I found the bub-" Sweetie Belle looked at Scootaloo's current position with a confused face. "What are you doing?"

Scootaloo slowly lowered Gummy, "Noooooothing."

"Well the bath is ready, put him in."

Scootaloo put Gummy in the bath with no problems. The girls began cleaning Gummy with anything they could find. They shampooed his scaly scalp, they scrubbed his belly, they even massage his webbed toes. Gummy was enjoying the pampering. Eventually, he was all squeaky clean. The girls were very proud of themselves.

Sweetie Belle looked around to see they were missing a towel. "I'll go get the towel." Sweetie Belle said, "Apple Bloom, you get the blow drier, Scootaloo, you take Gummy out of the tub."

Everypony nodded and Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle exited the room to get their designated items. Scootaloo held her hooves out and picked up the little reptile. She took a moment to revel in it's shiny coat. She was proud that she had done such a good job. Suddenly, Gummy moved his lower body and started whacking Scootaloo in the face repeatedly with his tail. Scootaloo was appalled at his actions. After a few seconds, he gave one final hard swing that turned Scootaloo's cheek bright red. It was the only part that stood out as the rest of her face started to turn crimson with anger. She grabbed the bottle of shampoo and shoved it into Gummy's throat. She gave a forceful squeeze of the bottle and the pink liquid started gushing into Gummy's little stomach. His eyes started to turn red as he gagged and suffocated on the body cleanser. After diminishing the whole bottle, Scootaloo shoved the empty container into his esophagus and forced the little critter into the bathwater. Gummy struggled to free himself as the orange tormentor held him down face first in the tub but she was simply too strong. The running liquid in his digestive tract and the bottle in his throat made it impossible to breathe. Gummy's eyes started bleeding as his body started going limp and soon became motionless under her hoof. When Scootaloo felt no more motion under her hoof, she took her hoof out the water and Gummy's limp body floated to the surface. Scootaloo had a satisfied smile on her face as she watched the reptile lay motionless atop the bathwater.

The other two fillies came back into the room with their designated items in tow.

Sweetie Belle"Hey Scootaloo, did you take Gum-"

Sweetie Belle abruptly stopped her sentence as she looked into the bathtub and saw the unspeakable horror within it. A reptile's body afloat bloody bathwater laying motionless. Not even a twitch. Sweetie Belle put a hoof to her mouth as she backed away from the horrific sight. She than turned to scootaloo with a flabbergasted look on her face.

"S-s-scootaloo..." Sweeti Belle said, "You... You... You didn't..."

"HEY! He had it coming! That little bastard whacked my face!"

Sweetie Belle started to freak out "Oh no! Oh nonononono! Ohnononono! This is bad! This is bad! This is bad! Pinkie Pie will be home in a couple hours! What do we do!?!"

Apple Bloom 's stomach started growling as the last word was said. "Man i'm hungry. I sure am in the mood for some cake right about now."

Sweetie Belle suddenly came up with a plan. "Cake? Cake! CAKE! That's it! We'll bake Gummy into a cake to hide him from Pinkie Pie!"

"Gross! I don't want no reptile cake!"

"We don't have to eat it Apple Bloom! Scootaloo, grab Gummy and lets go to the kitchen!"

Scootaloo grabbed Gummy's body and they all ran downstairs to the kitchen. They each started scrambling for the ingredients, One filly grabbed the utensils, another grabbed ingredients, and another preheated the oven. Following a recipe guide in one of Pinkie Pie's books, they threw Gummy into the mix and baked him into a tall cake with little to no trouble. Sweetie Belle used what decorating skills she learned from her sister to make it look presentable. The cake came out well and the girls were pleased with their accomplishment.

"Phew!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed "Now lets get outta here! I don't wanna be here when Pinkie realizes Gummy's missing."

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo dashed for the door, but Apple Bloom stayed and stared at the marvel of the cake. It's decor entranced her with delicious psychedelia as her mouth began watering at it's beauty. She slowly inched herself towards it and savored every moment she was a second closer to taking a great big bite of the pastry. With her mouth open wide, she was just a couple inches away from taking that savory bite when she felt something tug at her hair.

"Come on Apple Bloom!" Scootaloo's voice said, "Lets go!"

Scootaloo dragged her friend out of the building and they dissapeared into the town. Minutes later, Pinkie Pie returned home with Sweetie Belle's coat, and tears in her eyes. She was sobbing as she entered her house.

"WHY?!?" Pinkie Pie yelled across her house, "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO RARITY!?! SHE DIDN'T DESERVE THIS! SHE WAS SO-"

Suddenly, she spotted the cake sitting on the counter.

"Oooooooooooh! Cake!"

She had forgotten all her negative feelings and stepped towards the cake. She marveled in it's entrancing beauty. She wasted no time opening her mouth wide and taking the whole thing in her mouth and swallowing with one big gulp. She licked the pastry's residue off the side of her mouth and had a satisfied smile on her face.

The satisfactory feeling she had only lasted short time.

She suddenly felt a strange rumbling in her stomach and suddenly had the urge to puke. She mad a mad dash towards the bathroom but was stopped short as the pain in her gut made it uncomfortable and nearly impossible to move. It had felt as if something was crawling inside her. Something was moving inside her and knocking everything out of place. She suddenly felt an incredible pain inside her as if her stomach had been split open and the crawling feeling had advanced to other places inside her torso. She felt her organs being forcibly gnawed upon and her bones being knocked out of their sockets. The pain was indescribable. Pinkie pie started crying bloody tears as the pain advanced towards her beating heart. She felt the heart quickly snap out of it's place as she gave a quick jolt and took a deep breath. Her body suddenly became limp and she saw everything around her turn black as she shut her eyes for the final time.

It was over, Pinkie Pie has passed away.

Inside her body lay a conscious and barely breathing Gummy laying down inside Pinkie's torso. He was frantically doing any means possible to dislodge the shampoo bottle from his throat. He was unsuccessful. He finally decided to give up and just laid there. within a few seconds, his breathing became nothing more than tiny puffs of air. His eyes shed one last bloody tear as they closed one final time. Gummy fell down sideways as he gave his final breath.

It was over, Gummy has kicked the bucket.