• Published 14th Feb 2016
  • 1,994 Views, 89 Comments

The New Stallion - The_11th_doctor

  • ...
19
 89
 1,994

Chapter 5: The Dreaded Day

Author's Note:

Well here it is. You asked and I finally gave in. A little warning ahead, this chapter did not get proofread. and most of what you are seeing is over six months old. So please take this chapter with a grain of salt.

Truthfully what stopped me from posting this chapter sooner was the fact that I was stuck in a rut with this story. I know how this story is going to end and even how most of the remaining chapters are going to play out. The only problem being my willingness to keep this story going. I know it is one of my highest rated story. But I have reached a point in my life where writing romantic comedies work best in a one shot. I find myself having a really hard time doing multi-chapter ones. And this one is the casualty of my writing growing.

So here it is going to go, if I can't get one more chapter out before the end of January, then I giving this story away to a writer of my choosing. Blogs on that will be posted in February.

Sweetie Belle woke up on this imfamous day. She found that she had fallen asleep on the couch near some boardgames her and Rarity had played. She lifted her head and noticed that Rarity had put a blanket over her.

She used her magic to move the blanket off of her. She then got off the couch and stretched. Suddenly a warm smell caught her nose. She followed it as she heard giggles and laughter in the kitchen. She got past the door only to see disappointment as she saw Rarity and Spark leaning against each other as they giggled and laugh back and forth.

“Hey what is everypony laughing about?”

Rarity turned with a plate of breakfast in her magical grasp. “Oh Sweetie your awake. We are just trying to contain ourselves about the story Button just told us.”

Sweetie Belle's eyes widen as she noticed Button Mash was at the table. The table had been set for four this time. There was also a bag set on one of the chairs. “Please don’t laugh. It’s embarrassing.”

“What's embarrassing? Wait you didn’t tell them what happen yesterday.”

“Not all of it Sweetie Belle, just that you were mad at me for tackling you.”

“Oh so there was more to that ‘yelp’ I heard.” Spark chimed in after the food was done.

“You heard us.” They both said.

“Yep, though I didn’t know what you two were doing.” He walked over to the table as Rarity used her magic to bring over four plates.

“Speaking of, what were you doing talking to those gasly dogs?” Rarity asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Yeah…. Well I was going to wait, but since you are so curious.” He walked over to the chair that had the bag hanging from it. He grabbed something out while she wasn’t looking. He walked behind her as she placed the plates down. He pulled it around her neck. She looked down to see what he was wrapping around her neck. She jumped for joy as she saw a luxurious amethyst covered necklace with a small fire ruby at the center.

“EEEKKK!! Thank you. Thank you.” she said in the most joyful voice.

“Happy Hearts and Hooves Day,” he said. She quickly nuzzle into him greatly. Rubbing her head under his chin. Finally meeting his face with an immaculate kiss. It was deep and incredible.

As they kissed Sweetie Belle stuck out her tongue in a gagging motion as she looked at the necklace. There was no way that was what he had found in those caves. The necklace was perfectly forged. If he had found it yesterday, there was no way he got that forged in one day.

Rarity kiss with Spark went on a lot longer as she slipped him her tongue. It was getting awkward for Button Mash and Sweetie Belle. The two tried to get to eating, but it was kind of hard with them still going.

Finally after a few long minutes Rarity and Spark parted to breathe. After which they sat down beside each other to eat a now cold meal.

“Oh why is the breakfast so cold?” Rarity asked.

“Oh I don’t know. But maybe time doesn’t want to stop just because you are eating each others faces!” Sweetie Belle gave an incredible deadpanned answer, rivalling Twilight's sarcasm levels.

Both Rarity and Spark’s faces turned the brightest red. The four went to eating their breakfast. They would need to be ready for the day ahead.

******

Rarity and Spark were practically leaning against each other as they walked through town. Rarity was walking to almost everypony they saw. She wanted to show Spark off to everypony. She was treating him like a trophy that she had won.

Meanwhile Button Mash and Sweetie Belle followed but as far back as possible. They wanted to stay away from the romantic fumes of those two as much as possible. Sweetie Belle had been thinking about the necklace. There was no way Spark found that in a cave, so why did he lie. And what did he really find in the cave.

Button Mash however was trying to figure out a way of saying sorry for yesterday. He wanted to make up for what he did. He had to. Soon he looked and saw a flower stand. He remembered that he had a few extra bits from his part time job as a arcade mechanic.

He walked over while Sweetie Belle wasn’t looking and bought a flower. He then brought it back to her.

“Sweetie Belle I’m sorry for what happen yesterday.”

She turned upon hearing his voice. She gave a light blush when she saw it. It was a light purple lily, her favorite. “Thank you.” she said slowly. Though her mind was currently on Spark and Rarity, she leaned over and took a bite from the flower. She ate it slowly as she turned back towards the other two. At the same time trying to hide the fact she sort of like the sweet little gesture. Button Mash however had been sent to a slight stun. This was because he had figured that she would grab it with her magic. But with her mind being distracted she reached over and had bit into it while his mouth was still on the stem. This had put their mouths just centimeters apart.

Even after it was over he still felt her breath on his lips. It felt almost as incredible as it did yesterday. Slowly breaking free from the stun he found himself a few meters away from them. He rushed to catch back up with Sweetie Belle.

******

They soon came upon the Castle of Friendship. There they saw Twilight and Starlight walking out the doors. “And what are you two up to.” ask Rarity.

The two turned with a wide eyed and almost caught look. “Well Starlight wanted to learn more about this holiday so I’m taking her through the town. It so we can get information from multiple ponies,” answer Twilight as her face was covered in sweat.

“Yeah.” Starlight tried to support her words but it wasn’t helping.

“Well if you are wanting some answers I’m sure me and Spark should be able to help with that.”

Sweetie Belle and Button Mash got to the castle and saw them talking and decided to take a break. As they took a break Button Mash looked up and saw the unexpected. “Is that the Tardis up there?” he questioned as he pointed.

Sweetie Belle didn’t hear him. She was too busy trying to hear what the other four were talking about. “Sweetie Belle did you hear me? I think I see the tardis in the sky.” He tried telling her again.

She just nodded. “Yeah, yeah.”

“I wonder what is the Doctor and Derpy are up to,” he wonder because he had been hearing the ship usual noise randomly thought this entirety of the week.

“Yeah it’s a beautiful day.”

“You're not even listening,” he said with slight annoyance.

She looked back at him and asked “What were you saying Button?”

“Nevermind.”

The two continued to sit there until Rarity and Spark were done talking to Twilight and Starlight. Once Rarity and Spark were were done talking, they all left.

******

The four spent the rest of the day continuing around town. Rarity was joyful to anypony they had seen. She wanted to show Spark off to everypony. But eventually it was getting close to midday and in a few hours it would be supper time. And Spark had something big planned for this. But he first took them over to the mailing station for some reason.

“Why are we here, my handsome stallion?” Rarity practically cooed.

“Well there is something here I have to pick up,” answered Spark.

The four stepped into the mailing station. There could be seen a gray pegasus mare. Button looked in confusion. It was Derpy and she was alone. But how, didn’t he just see the tardis in the sky not but a few a hours ago. Maybe the Doctor had took it somewhere on his own. But why.

Spark walked up to the front desk where Derpy was. “Did it come back yet?” he asked.

“What came back my dear?” Rarity asked him as she walked up beside him.

“Oh the big box. Yeah it just came in.” Derpy answered. “I’ll go get it.”

“Try to be careful with it.”

Button Mash saw this as his time. He walked over and asked. “Hey Derpy, has the Doctor been going around in the Tardis anywhere lately?”

“No, actually the Tardis has been acting up lately. He said it was something to do with some time anomalies that have been happening all week.”

“Oh okay.” He walked back over to Sweetie Belle, who was staring in annoyance at the other two as Rarity rubbed her side right up to Spark, humming as she did.

Soon Derpy returned with a big box. Spark walked away from Rarity for a second. This caused a slight huff from her. Derpy placed the big box on his back. “Are you sure you can carry it?” Derpy questioned.

“Yeah, I’ve carried a lot more heavier stuff than this before.”

After that the four left the mailing station with the box. “Well what's inside the box?” Rarity asked.

“Oh it’s a surprise. But you have to wait until we are done with our next stop before you can open it.”

“Which is where?” she asked blinking in her flirting tone.

“To the spa.”

“You don’t mean,” her eyes slowly widened.

“Yep.”

“The special somepony treatment!” he nodded a yes to her and she jumped for joy. “EEEEEKKKKK!!!!”

******

As the four left, a tall serpent figure could be seen in the background behind some trees. He wore a full black ninja suit. He watched the four until they were out of sight. Once they were, him and a rather tall mare in the same outfit snuck their way over to the mailing station.

As they sneaked, the mare couldn’t help but notice how ridiculous this idea was. It was too obvious who these two were.

“Dissy, do we have to wear th--” She tried to ask but he lifted his talon finger up to her mouth interrupting her.

“Quiet Tia. Do you want us to get caught?” he whispered.

“Okay, I get that.” she whispered back, “But why do we have to wear black? You know black isn’t my color.”

“Well there is such a thing as subtlety my dear.” he said as he got to the door. He opened the door and walked through it as quickly as he could.

“Yeah, yeah. We are about as subtle as any other alicorn and draconequus in town,” she said in her best sarcastic tone as she followed behind him.

******

Meanwhile the group arrived at the spa. They walked inside. At the front was the spa sisters as well as a crowd of ponies. Rarity looked worried that she wouldn’t get to try the treatment.

But soon a turquoise unicorn stallion walked up. “Oh you must be Spark Speagle and his special somepony.” he said. Rarity blushed a happy smile at those words. “The room you pre ordered is waiting for you. Please follow me.”

As they walked away, Rarity noticed that Sweetie Belle and Button Mash would stuck doing nothing while they were enjoying themselves. “Hmp dear,” she nudged Spark. He turned to see what she wanted. “What about Sweetie and her friend?”

“Oh, I had forgotten about them. Hmm I got an idea.” He walked over to them. “How about you two go to the arcade? I’ve got a few spare bits you can use.”

“Do we look like we’re still kids?” Sweetie Belle question.

“No there's no need, I actually have a part time job there.”

“Alright then, we will meet up later at the Prancing Pony for a glorious dinner.”

Button Mash walked off. Sweetie Belle would have stayed but it would look even more embarrassing for her to be there alone, so she left the spa as well.

******