• Published 14th Feb 2016
  • 1,993 Views, 89 Comments

The New Stallion - The_11th_doctor

  • ...
19
 89
 1,993

The Crack In Reality-Final Chapter

"What do you mean" Responded Twilight. Everybody except Spike turned towards the solar princess with an eyebrow raised."Well, it is very simple, Do you remember when you hatched Spike during your exam?" Twilight seemed more puzzled than the rest of the mane six. When the princess looked at the pony's she did a mental face-hoof. Ok here is simple-pony terms, Spike is magical. The mane six had their mouths agape when they heard this revelation. Princess Celestia soon said afterward, "It's not that hard to understand." The sun goddess soon walked over to her son and smiled, Princess Celestia looked at both Rarity and Spike as she told the whole group, "When Twilight was participating in the school for gifted unicorns she had to hatch spike out of an egg, while she did succeed she also gave Spike some magical abilities. One of the abilities you are familiar with. His ability to send mail by his fire breath. His most recent ability we have found out about is his ability to change into a species other than his original dragon state. When he transforms he has some of the characteristics of his natural form including his purple scales, green spikes/hair, and his eye color." Celestia said while facing the whole group.


Some of the ponies inside of The Sugercube Corner had some understanding looks including Pinkie, Twilight, Rarity, and Applejack. But the other members of the mane six still had some confusing looks but started to understand what the princess was saying to them. Twilight then looked at the sun goddess and said," So you're telling us that because of me hatching him with magic I gave him some abilities that we don't know of ?" Celestia responded," that is what I am exactly saying twilight, I know most of you or some of you are still confused about the situation at hand but let me assure you that spike in no way is in danger to himself or others when he transforms, unlike the predicament during his birthday." After her comment the mane six gave a hopeful sigh as spike soon said to his mother, "Mom thank you for stopping by and telling my friends of what is going on with me right now," He then looks towards the mane six as he said, " I hope all of you can help me as we try to find out what other things I can do with this magic." When Pinkie heard this she grew a big smile while her hair inflated again and she shook her head vigorously as she said ok twilie. Twilight smiled as she said to the group," Alright i


Celestia then smiled as she walked out the door and spread her wings as she flew off to canterlot. While Spike was standing there calmly the rest of the main 6 were confused to the point of breaking. Soon Rarity and Twilight started to stutter as they said,"S-spike h-how is this possible." Spike just shrugged as he just went over to the snack bar and got a glass of water. As he was drinking Pinkie shot over to him like a bullet and put her face right into his as she said,"Oh My God I can make a 'Spike has magical abilities party' can I spike please can I can I can I." Twilight soon butted in by saying, "Pinkie right now we don't need a party for this new information, nobody right now except us needs to find out about spikes abilities."
Pinkie after hearing this response had her hair deflate a little bit and her ears drooped while she said ok. Applejack looked concerned at Pinkie Pie and then had a glare at Twilight, while she said," Twilight what in the horse apples was that, you didn't need to make Pinkie over here feel bad."


Twilight sighed after her friend talked some sense into her, and walked over to her pink friend and apologized. "Sorry Pinkie I didn't mean to hurt your feelings but right now we don't know how spike obtained these abilities or even why he did except for what Celestia told us." When Pinkie heard this she grew a big smile and she started to shake her head vigorously as she said," Ok Twilie I get it." Twilight sighed a breath of relief and she started to walk towards the door as she said," Alright girls we should all get some sleep cause tomorrow we are heading towards cantorlot."

Author's Note:

Hey guys I know it was a while but we got here, now don't worry I have the sequel underway and the first chapter should be coming out soon. So until then, I will see you all later.

Comments ( 15 )

thanks for the new chapter i have a question, i may have miss understood/red it wrong but how dose the fact that spike can use magic explain hes from a royal lineage. Are you saying cuz twi hatched him that his her son making him a prince, cuz if so he keeps calling cel mom & if not & cel is his mom nobody seemed botherd that he was her son/prince

hope you can help me with my confusion but either way thanks for the new chapter :)

9223929I am so sorry about the confusion but this answer was not mentioned in the story but when spike was hatched by twilight, celestia took care of spike while he was young so even though twilight hatched him Celestia is a mom figure to him, while twilight is more of a sister. And when celestia found this out she gave spike a place in the royal family.

9224579
ok that makes sense thanks for taking the time to answer my question lol glad to know i didnt miss anything lol keep up the great work :)

9224681
Hey don't worry about it in the sequal it will answer some questions people might have it will be coming out soon i hope you will enjoy it

9224891
i look forward to it :) love spike so under used in the show lol

9225048
I totally agree with you, but i was happy when spike got wings in the molting episode

9225069
yeah me to, about time aswell. i'd love to see more eps about spike myself i love my sparity, as i love to see how things go with them, i mean i love my happy endings & all :) but its a shame you will never see that in canno(kids show after all lol) i love to read the storys on here about what could be/how its handled, its how i found this site hahaha
went on abit there sorry :p either way keep up the great work :)

What happened to button mash and sweetie bell ?

9465232
Dude your sequel is on hold how do I find out about my boy and girl if the sequel is on hold and great story btw

Some Questions:

  • Wasn't this story a romantic comedy about Spark /Rarity and Sweetie/Button? Why do these last two chapters do nothing to conclude the romance plots?
  • What was the point of the Doctor Who stuff? It had no impact on the plot.
  • Who was the unknown pony that rarity talks to in chapter 3?
  • Who were the teenage couple in chapter 3? Were those supposed to be Celestia and Discord? The age and thrown apple makes me think one of them is Applebloom.
  • What was the point of the Discord and Celestia scene(s)? It doesn't go anywhere.
  • Why do the last three chapters feel so rushed and why do they have so many overly long paragraphs?
  • Why does the story switch from a Romantic Comedy to explanations about Spike having magical powers? The story switches from the climax of one story to the exposition of another.

11109589
Thank you so much for your critque. I have read your first comment and my answers will be here as well. This story is about Spark and Rarity, with Sweetie and Button, the reasoning for the final 2 chapters being what they are, is to give a little more leeway into what the sequel will be. Which is on hold right now due to me rewriting the first chapter and editing the second one, but I digress, I noticed how you were talking about putting events into other paragraphs and while I agree now about how that should be, when I first took over this story my writing skills were sub-par. I truly did not know how to explain into words what I wanted to write and tell the reader.

  • The mention of the Doctor Who references were purely for comedic effect and fluff, while I know it has no impact to the story it was added simply for the fun of it.
  • The pony who Rarity was talking to is a messenger that was between Spark and Rarity for when everything was going down. More will be explained within the Sequel as to pertain to the story,
  • The couple that was mentioned in chapter 3 and the apple incident were indeed AppleBloom and Pipsqueak. The reason discord was mentioned is because of the fact that Celestia and Discord travelled to where AppleBloom and Pipsqueak are and teleported them to the castle.
  • The point of the Discord and Celestia scenes were to bring in a bit more of a romantic feeling towards the two, and give Spike the father he never really had.
  • To answer your question about the chapters and paragraphs I truly sucked at writing at the time and it felt like such a daunting task, looking back at it now I did a terrible job and I truly understand that. After starting off the sequel on the right foot like I want to, I do want to revisit the story and make it better to bring it a true ending that it did deserve,
  • The ending that was created was in mind of how the 2nd story starts. and questions that needed to be answered as such like "how could He turn into what he was" or "Why would he". The way I introduced it was poor and unlike something I wanted to do. and my grammar was preposterous I will admit. I truly did not give what the people wanted and I want to turn it into something that people can read and not look at it as a sloppy job. I do apologize for what you read and I wish to make it 10x better than it currently is.

That being said, everything is being worked on and I'd like for it to be what it should have been written like. My writing now is so much better and able to tell the story like an image and not a rambling of words. Again I deeply am sorry for how this story ended and believe me that when I say it will be better

Just stop by. Wow, You finished and made a sequel. The new chapters are a bit rough, but hey tons of new ideas. So glad you finished the story, not the way I intended but hey, it's your story now. I just wish I could give it another Thumbs up, but alas, my thumb up was wasted back when I owned the story.

11109589
Don't mean to step on anyone toes or hooves, especially since I gave away the story, but yes, original author here. The biggest reason for some of the inconsistencies is because half the story was originally written by me. I dropped the story at the time due to heavy stress in life.

  • What was the point of the Doctor Who stuff? It had no impact on the plot.

This was me jumping ahead of myself for my own sequel of which I canceled when I gave the story away. But basically, time paradoxes were supposed to be happening in the background that Doctor Whooves was chasing. I won't go any further then that as the writer might be wanting to explore some of those ideas from what the ending hints.

  • What was the point of the Discord and Celestia scene(s)? It doesn't go anywhere.

That was kind of a joke. It wasn't meant to go anywhere. Just me making fun of a trope. In fact, my half of the story was just that, me making fun of tropes that a lot of the old fandom had taken in full sail, with the obvious dragon hiding as a pony trope used to show Sweetie Belle's surprising denseness when it comes to the romance of her gamer friend. That was the whole point of the story.

I had hoped The_11th_doctor would either follow the same track as me or do something completely different. It seems more like they are middle-grounding things. This is fine as it's their story. When I gave it away, I gave them the entire summary of where I had originally planned for the story to go. It was their choice after that.

And considering this story's upvotes went from 35 to 51, they must be doing something right. I look forward to seeing where they take their story next.

11391241
hey thanks ^,^ I tried my best to keep it the way you wanted and add a little detail here and there. But again thanks for letting me do this, and looking forward to more in the future

Login or register to comment