• Published 8th Feb 2016
  • 2,229 Views, 74 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Overpowered (Season 5) - Shadowmane PX-41



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends as they easily defeat every challenge thrown at them with their awesome friendship powers.

  • ...
17
 74
 2,229

S05E24 The Mane Attraction

"Svengallop, you are under arrest for the unfair manipulation of Miss Coloratura and her fans," one of the Royal Guards, who had been accompanying Celestia to the stage said as the stallion was tied up and unable to escape. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

"You think this is over, you moneyless piles of dirt?!" Sven lashed out towards the guards. "I'll simply find another pony to exploit once I get out! You have not heard the last of me!"

"That's what they all say..." the guard said before Svengallop was violently thrown into the prison car and taken away.

"I'm sorry it had to come to this, Rara," said Applejack as she comforted her friends. "But that pony was the most rotten apple I ever laid my eyes on. I do hope you understand."

"It's alright. I didn't really need a manager anyways," Coloratura smiled. "If anything, Sven was just holding me back from being who I was truly meant to be, a pony who sings for themselves, and not for endorsements."

"Well, I'm really glad I could help you out."

"Hey. How would you like to sing on stage with me?"

"Are you kidding me? I'd love that, Rara!" Applejack beamed.