• Published 8th Feb 2016
  • 2,229 Views, 74 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Overpowered (Season 5) - Shadowmane PX-41



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends as they easily defeat every challenge thrown at them with their awesome friendship powers.

  • ...
17
 74
 2,229

S05E14 Canterlot Boutique

Humming a tune to herself, Rarity made all of the orders for the Princess Dress in record time. She put them all into storage, waiting for the ponies to come and collect their orders before returning to her station to make different dresses that she would eventually unveil at later exhibitions.

Smiling, she treated herself to a cup of tea and a Canterlot pastry during her break whilst also examining the daily newspaper.

Sassy Saddles eventually came back to see that every copy of the Princess Dress was ready. She smiled and showed ponies some of the other designs that her boss had created.

For the two ponies, their business went by swimmingly, and Rarity racked up lots of Bits, to the point where she could open up more and more boutiques all across Equestria.

By the end of the year, Rarity's designs were the only thing that ponies wore, even Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Twilight wouldn't wear anything other than her clothes.