• Published 5th Feb 2016
  • 682 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Mutant Ninja - Dark Nightshade



As a news reporter, Fluttershy must have a taste for adventure. She ends up getting the best story for the news, but cannot tell anyone.

  • ...
 11
 682

Chapter 4

About 20 minutes after the pizza had been fought over and eaten, Fluttershy released something.

"So, would it be ok if I go quit my job, or something? My boss is going to wonder why I don't show up anymore," Fluttershy said. Twilight shrugged.

"I don't see why not. Applejack, why don't you go with Fluttershy? I need to stay here to make sure there are no grudge matches for the pizza," Twilight said

"Sure!" Applejack said, doing a flip of the couch she had been laying on. "Am I going to need to blindfold her?" Twilight shook her head.

"No. She already sort of knows the way, and she's going to be living with us," Twilight said. Applejack nodded.

"Ok!" she said.


Well, that was one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life, Fluttershy thought to herself as she walked out the door of the news place she worked at. Unfortunately, she had to park the van about a block away from the studio because there was no good parking, and Applejack didn't want to walk that far, no matter how good of an alibi Fluttershy had. There was some rustling in the bushes next to her, and she pulled the neck of her shirt up when she released there was no wind. She stared at the bush.

"Applejack?" she asked. "I thought you were going to stay in the van?" Suddenly, there was a hand around her mouth, dragging her into a nearby ally way.

Oh god! I'm going to get raped! Fluttershy thought as she tried to get out of the persons grip. I think I was close enough for Applejack to see that! I hope I was! Whoever was holding her suddenly released her, and she turned around. The man who had been holding her was bald, with scars covering his head, and he had a gold tooth.

"What do you want?" she gasped.

"Your cash!" the man said. "And whatever else you have in that purse of yours!"

"This isn't a purse, it's a travel bag," Fluttershy said, looking at said travel bag.

"Whatever! Just give me the bag!" the man yelled. Suddenly, there was a whizzing noise, and something hit the back of the mans head. He turned around to see a man in some kind of mask, holding some kind of hockey stick.

"Look me in the face and tell me that you're honestly robbing a defenseless women!" he said threatening. The first man gasped.

"No! It's not what it looks like! I'm just trying to survive, man!" the first man said fearfully.

"What did I say about getting a job? I'm sure that there's a construction crew that would like your help!" the new man said.

"Fine! I'll check it out!" the first man said, still fearful as he ran out of the other side of the ally way. Fluttershy stared at the new guy, wondering if she was in a worse scenario, or if she was in a better one, when Applejack landed in the middle of the street, cracking the ground around her. The new guy jumped back a little. Applejack spread her arms and looked at Fluttershy.

"Are you ok?" she asked, glaring at the new man.

"Yeah! This guy stepped in to save me! I think," Fluttershy said, doubtful. The man stepped forward.

"Yeah, I came to save you. For some reason, the robbers of this area really fear me. Wow, that is a really good costume," he said. "The name's Spike by the way." He removed his mask to reveal a rugged face. He had a five o'clock shadow, and was surprisingly handsome.

"This isn't a costume," Applejack said, still a bit uneasy. Spike stopped moving, and cocked his head.

"Your saying that that....is real?" he asked uneasily. Applejack nodded.

"Huh. There's something strangely familiar about you," Spike said. Applejack walked towards him and picked him up.

"Woah, what are you doing?" he yelled as she slung him over her shoulder, like a sack.

"Taking you back to base. I'm not sure if I can trust you with this information," Applejack said as she headed towards the van. "Fluttershy, start the car, please." Fluttershy nodded, got in the car, and started the engine. Applejack open the back door and threw the man in. She got in thru the back door, and closed it from the inside.

"Ok, get going!" Applejack said as she locked the door.


"Ok, where here!" Applejack yelled as she opened the door Rainbow Dash had used from earlier. "Sorry about the injuries, by the way."

"It's ok. You don't know if I'm trustworthy yet. I am by the way, but I guess I have to prove that to you," Spike said as Pinkie appeared around the corner and gasped.

"Another one?" she asked. "How many people have discovered us today?"

"This was the only one," Applejack said as she set Spike onto the couch. Spike extended his arm.

"Hi! I'm Spike!" he said.

"I'm Pinkie," she said as she shook it.

"Did I hear someone new?" Twilight called from another room. She soon entered the room that they were in, with the other girls, who gasped.

"Another one? Oh well, what's your name?" Twilight asked.

"My name's Spike," Spike said. "I prove no real threat unless I have my cricket stick and puck. I only have the stick."

"So thats what hit that guys head!" Fluttershy said, and then started blushing. "Sorry!"

"Ok, we should probably get to explaining some things and lying down some rules," Twilight said.


"Did you place the tracking device?" the voice in the shadows said.

"I think so. But it hasn't moved in a while," the bald man said. The voice growled.

"I swear, if you've failed, there's a container of biochemicals with your name on it!" it yelled.

"It's probably asleep!" he said.

"For your sake I hope she is! Also, don't call her 'it'. She has a name and gender, you know!" the voice said. The man tilted his head.

"Wait, you know that, but not where they are?" he asked.

"Yeah, I mutated them, but someone forgot to implant tracking devices just in case," the voice said. "Now go!"