• Published 5th Feb 2016
  • 683 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Mutant Ninja - Dark Nightshade



As a news reporter, Fluttershy must have a taste for adventure. She ends up getting the best story for the news, but cannot tell anyone.

  • ...
 11
 683

Chapter 3

"Wow, that is a lot of animals," Twilight said. "I know you said that you had a lot, but this much!" There were animals everywhere, exploring their new home, marking their territory, and even hiding.

"Yeah, that's most people's first reaction to my pet collection," Fluttershy said.

"So, what happens now?" Pinkie asked. Fluttershy shrugged.

"I guess I could just check out this place. Judging by Rainbow Dash's description, this place is huge," Fluttershy said. Twilight nodded.

"It is huge. You'd be surprised on how much space we need to train. We actually have an abandon subway station!" Rainbow Dash said.


Across the city, in a mansion, evil was being plotted.

"Master, we have finally managed to locate the vigilantes," a scout said.

"Good, very good. Kill them!" a female voice said from the shadows.

"But they are the experiments!" the scout said. The voice was quite.

"Are you sure?" it finally asked. The scout shrugged.

"Sort of. Some of the scientists are doing the math as we speak to find out if they are or not," he said.

"Good. Very good. If they are the experiments, kidnap them, learn as much as you possible can about them, and then let me train against them," the voice said.


"So, what do you guys eat?" Fluttershy asked. She had managed to find a place sleep comfortable, and was starting to get hungry.

"Actually, I just sent Rainbow Dash out to get some pizza," Twilight said. "For some reason, they love that stuff."

"Well, it is good," Pinkie said. Fluttershy frowned.

"I thought it was dangerous for you to go above ground?" she asked.

"Yeah, we have disguises. Of course we have to go aboveground from time to time!" Pinkie said.

"Yeah, that makes sense," Fluttershy said. "Wait, where do you get the money from?" Twilight shrugged.

"Eh, I hacked some rich company and made it transfer a very small amount of money to us, so we order stuff before we do go aboveground," Twilight said.

"They don't notice this?" Fluttershy asked. Twilight shrugged.

"I'm not really sure. They make a lot of money, and even if they did notice, we're pretty much untraceable," Twilight said.

"Wow, you must be really smart!" Fluttershy said. Twilight nodded.

"Well, I'm not the only one. Rarity's pretty smart too!" Twilight said. "This team needs at least one smart person," she said.

"Hey!" Pinkie complained. "I'm smart! Sort of." There was the sound of some kind of door opening, and Rainbow Dash appeared.

"Hey guys! The pizzas still warm! Fluttershy, I hope you like pepperoni or cheese!" she said.

Author's Note:

Sorry it took a while too get this published. I had slight writers block, and this is one of the ways I could come up with to continue the plot!