• Published 5th Feb 2016
  • 683 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Mutant Ninja - Dark Nightshade



As a news reporter, Fluttershy must have a taste for adventure. She ends up getting the best story for the news, but cannot tell anyone.

  • ...
 11
 683

The pet collection

Rainbow Dash had to blindfold Fluttershy and carry her back to the surface, partly because Fluttershy didn't know the way back, and partly because they didn't trust her enough to tell her the path to the surface. As Rainbow Dash carried Fluttershy, Fluttershy noticed that there was an always present bad smell, almost like sewage.

"Are we in the sewer?" Fluttershy asked.

"Is it really that obvious?" asked Rainbow Dash. "Oh frick, I don't think I was supposed to tell you that!" Rainbow Dash said as she removed the sewer grate and put Fluttershy on the ground.

"Did I really guess right?" asked Fluttershy. Rainbow Dash sighed.

"Yes. By the way, you can take the blindfold of," she said. They got in the car, and Fluttershy started the van. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were driving in a slightly awkward silence.

"So, how old are you?" Fluttershy asked. Rainbow Dash looked confused.

"What?" she (at least, Fluttershy thought she was a she) asked.

"What, you don't know how old you are?" Fluttershy asked in surprise and partially alarmed. How does someone not know how old they are? she wondered briefly before thinking Twilight probably didn't know it was important.

"You don't know when you were born?" Fluttershy asked.

"Is that important?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Usually. Eh, maybe Twilight knows," said Fluttershy. They continued to Fluttershy's house in silence, and when Fluttershy parked the van, Rainbow Dash asked "So, you want me to help?"

"I thought it wasn't safe to let other people up here see you," Fluttershy said.

"Normally, yes, but if anyone asks, I can just say that I'm wearing a turtle costume as like, a mascot for something," Rainbow Dash said.

"Ok, if you're sure," Fluttershy said. She opened the door to her house and was greeted with various welcoming animal noises. When Rainbow Dash stepped in, they started freaking out a bit.

"Oh come on! She's ok! she's not going to hurt any of you!" Fluttershy managed to yell over the noise. To Rainbow Dash's amazement, the animals started to calm down, although they still seemed uneasy around her.

"Ok, into your mobile homes!" Fluttershy said. The animals started climbing into various cages.

"Mobile homes?" Rainbow Dash asked. Fluttershy blushed.

"I don't like calling them cages," she explained as she closed and locked the doors. She picked up a couple of cages and opened the door to her house. She got to her van and put the cages down so she could open the back.

"You need help unloading this stuff?" Rainbow Dash asked, pointing to Fluttershy's recording equipment.

"Sure," said Fluttershy. Rainbow Dash started grabbing equipment and took them back into the house. When she was done, she reentered her house and picked up a couple of cages for the van.

"Oh, thanks for the help," Fluttershy said.

"You're welcome!" Rainbow Dash said as she placed the cages into the back of the van. They continued placing cages into the van for a while in silence until Fluttershy asked "Do you remember it?" Rainbow Dash placed another cage into the van.

"Remember what?" she asked.

"Mutating," Fluttershy said. "If you don't mind me asking, of course! You don't have to answer!"

"Don't worry, it's ok. I sort of remember, but it's really more of a feeling. Like suddenly becoming smarter, bigger, more powerful," Rainbow Dash said. "By the way, how many pets do you have?"

"Oh, I have a ton," Fluttershy said. "Don't worry, there shouldn't be too many cages left, and if we put some of the cages up front, we won't have to return!"

"Ok! No offense, but I'm still a bit uneasy about trusting an topsider, but you seem ok, and Master Twilight seems to trust you, and I trust her judgment," said Rainbow Dash.

"Ok. So, just a few more mobile homes, and we're done! And then we need to get the feeders," Fluttershy said.

"Nice!" Rainbow Dash said as she picked up a few more cages to take to the van. Fortunately, there was enough space for all the cages, so they didn't have to put any of them up front. Then they started getting the feeders and other stuff they needed. They managed to get some of that into the back, but then they had to start putting them up front. Then they drove back to the sewer and Fluttershy turned to Rainbow Dash.

"Do I have to put the blindfold back on?" she asked.

"Nah, you already guessed where we were based. Besides, it'll make taking the animals and other equipment down," said Rainbow Dash." They picked up the animal feeders/waterers and started their treck back down the sewer. After a while Rainbow Dash stopped and pulled a pipe on the wall. The wall started opening up, and led them into a new part of the turtles home that she had not seen.

"Wow, how big is this place?" she asked.

"Pretty big. By the way, there is an entrance to an abandoned/forgotten about subway station, just so you know," the turtle Twilight had called Rarity said, appearing out of no where. Fluttershy jumped.

"I surprise you? Sorry," she said. "So, you got all your animals?"

"Yes, and the equipment," said Fluttershy.

"Nice. Set the stuff you're holding down anywhere, and lets go get more," Rarity said. "Just let me get the others."

Author's Note:

Just as a reference, Pinkie is Michelangelo, Rarity is Donatello, Applejack is Leonardo, and Rainbow Dash is Raphael. Also, I'm a fan of the older movies, and this fanfic will have references to them, so if you haven't seen them, then you might not understand them (yes, I am also referencing the 2007 animated one).