• Published 31st Jan 2016
  • 1,244 Views, 21 Comments

Sunset and Twilight Go On a Dangerous Quest Called Love While Rainbow Dash Flew This Morning - Nikkori



Twilight likes Sunset. Sunset likes Twilight. How the hay are they supposed to get together If it's kinda awkward? Well, Starlight Glimmer has a crush on a straight girl. Watch as Starlight, Sunset, and Twilight explore love and forbidden love.

  • ...
2
 21
 1,244

Said No One Ever -A Quest Called Love Part 2/16

Train rides were always boring to this author. She has decided to skip those parts. Literally. Sunset and Twilight literally talked twice before sleeping.

"Train rides were always boring to me," Sunset whined. "Why didn't we teleport to Fillydelphia, sail the Celestial Sea, Go to the Griffish Isles, and go to Love?"

"Love. It's called Love." Twilight reminded. "Anyway, even with my enhanced alicorn powers, It would drain me a lot to teleport directly, and I, in the other hoof, like train rides!"

"Okay, okay." Sunset said. "As long as we're in Macintosh Mountains, we might as well eat."


It wasn't long until they had to board another train. This time, past Las Pegasus, and straight to Fillydelphia.

"You know Sunset, somepony's always lonely on a train." Twilight's slight smile dropped. " Doesn't it hurt to learn someone is lonely?"

Sunset scooted closer to Twilight, "Oh really? I think it's an excuse to make me hug you." Twilight giggled as Sunset wrapped her in a hug.

"Ha! You have hugged me!" Twilight laughed in triumph. Sunset rolled her eyes.

"R-Really Twiligh-" Sunset fell right asleep during her sentence.

"Hm," Twilight smiled as the scenery passed along.


Two days passed before they reached the end of Equestria.

"So," Sunset said looking at the desert devoid of any life, "this is it."

"Yeah." Twilight said absentmindedly. "We reached the end of Equestria." The small patch of lush grass Sunset was standing on began to move, so she jumped off of it as quickly as she could.

"I'm scared." Sunset whimpered.

"You are too? I was trying to stay as calm as I could, but I was waiting for you to say that." Twilight smiled lightly.

"I'll take the first step then," Sunset closed her eyes, and took the first step.

It was like a punch to the ovaries. The second Sunset crossed the border, the lack of equestrian magic got to her. The air was pushed out of her lungs, and sparks erupted inside of her horn. She quickly went into a coughing fit. It taunted her, the magic just one step away.

And it all happened in one second.

"Oh gosh! Sunset!" Twilight rushed across the border, the lack of magic seemingly not effecting her. She quickly helped Sunset up, and picked up Sunset's travel backpack.

"I'm-" Sunset coughed, "okay. C'mon. We need to find Love, and GTFO after we fix it."

"Yeah we do. I wouldn't exactly phrase it that way." Twilight said as they walked through the wasteland.


"Finally!" Twilight cried. "We are here!"

Sunset studied a poster curiously. "Huh, Twilight, read this." Twilight obliged.

Here are Changelings, Alicorns, Movie Stars, Hidden Ponies, Useless trivia ponies, Weird ponies, Energetic Ponies, Gaming ponies, tomboy ponies, and two foals. And cake. A lot of cake

"Changelings! There's a changeling in there!" Twilight yelped. "An evil, evil, Changeling!"

"Oh don't worry about Shadow Aura!" an unfamiliar voice said. "She barely is seen anyway!" Twilight turned around.

"Are-Are you the changeling?" Twilight backed up a bit.

"Me? A changeling? Naw. I'm Cerulean Skies! Who are you guys? I've never seen you here." Cerulean smiled a friendly smile.

Sunset Shimmer stepped up. "Hi. I'm Sunset Shimmer, and this is my friend" Susnet gestured to Twilight "Princess Twilight Sparkel of Friendship."

"There's a place called Friendship here? Wow." Cerulean said.

"Oh no no," Twilight slapped on a smile. "Sunset and I are from Equestria."

"Did somebody say Equestria!" in a grand entrance, a pony with glitter in her mane made herself appear.

"Leave 'em alone Cinna," a exasperated voice said from somewhere. "They have traveled a long way, and their bags look heavy. Wait until tomorrow."

Twilight chose that time to whisper to Cerulean, "Is that mare the changeling?"

"No," Cerulean whispered back. "That's our entertainment, Cinnamon Spice."

"Oh," Twilight whispered. "Is that disembodied voice a changeling?"

"Nope! Just Orchid Lily. Nobody has ever seen her." Cerulean smiled. "Are you guys ready?"

"I'm ready." Sunset said. Apparently she had heard everything.

"Let's gooooo!" Cerulean pointed the the entrance of the small town.

Twilight closed her eyes as she walked in.




And ran face first into a changeling.

"Ahh!" Twilight screamed. "CHAAANNGELINNNNNNG!" The changeling smiled as well as a changeling could, and slipped into a disguise.

"Nice to meet you too," she said, and carried on with her business.

"Why'd you freak out about the changeling?" Sunset asked.

"Oh, we here in Love don't hear much Equestrian news. We only know that There is two new princesses, a pony brainwashed a whole town, and there was a changeling evasion in Canterlot." the disembodied voice said. "And with Princessey McPrincess's freak out, I suppose her brother was getting married."

"Wow, Orchid!" Cinna's sarcastic voice said. "I never knew you saw the wedding!"

Orchid groaned. "Oh please Miss Glitter," Orchid said, "I know if I ever decided to show my face, I'll be prettier than you." Cinna steamed in rage before stomping off.

"Well that happened," Cerulean said. "I never saw such a heated argument."

"Wow. Even Rainbow and Rarity know boundaries." Sunset uttered under her breath.

"Now to continue with the tour!" Cerulean smiled wide. "I would advise to take in everything."

"Why?" Twilight asked.

"Oh nothing, it's just here, outside of Equestria, we experience many weird things." Cerulean Skies gestured to a house overgrown with flowers, vines, and various plants.

"Who lives there?" Twilight asked. "Depending on the flora, that pony must have a great knowledge on plants."

"Rose Velvet," Cerulean replied without skipping a beat. "She's a professional flower grower."

"Ah," Twilight nodded. It made sense a flower enthusiast lived there.

"What about that tree?" Sunset pointed to it. The tree was very tall. It reached up to the clouds, and a padlocked door was at the base.

"Orchid lives there from what I've learned!" Cerulean said. "She's a Pegasus, so only four ponies can see her, but they never!"

"Wow. It's and awesome tree." Sunset muttered under her breath.

"And now...." Cerulean's energetic and happy voice drooped a little, "we are passing Cinnamon Spice's set."

"I couldn't help but notice that nobody wanted Cinnamon around," Sunset noted. "Why's that?"

"We, um.." Cerulean searched for an answer. "Well, we only dislike Cinna a little. She's a huge drama, but she's our best entertainment. She makes video games, movies, soap operas, but she can be a handful at times."

"Like Rarity," Twilight commented.

"Yeah, like whoever you said!" Cerulean kept walking along.

"So, any more ponies here? Seems like a ghost town." Sunset asked.

"There's Quicksilver, Skye Mist, Side Gamer, Cinnamon Twist, Skywinder, and-" Cerulean paused carefully, looking around before speaking. "Cutie Pie!" She started to giggle.

"Cutie Pie? Who's-" Twilight's question was cutoff by an unfamiliar hoof jamming her mouth closed.

"Don't call her Cutie Pie." a shadowy stallion said. "She hates her name."

Cerulean smiled, "Oh Obsidian!" she giggled, "Don't scare away the guests-" and leaning close she lightly added "or else."

"Hehe..." Dark Obsidian stepped back slowly. "Well, I have to go see RoseBye!" He seemingly slinked into the shadows.

Twilight nearly screamed as a disembodied hoof still remained. "Moof! Moof!"

"Twilight," Sunset whispered, "Cinnamon's probably pulling a trick." As if on que, Cinnamon Spice appeared.

"Annnnd cut!" a snap of one of those movie things sounded. "Take five and meet me at Skywinder's!" Cinna turned to Sunset and Twilight.

"Such a real reaction, Sunset Shimmer! And Twilight dearest, please try to make your plot less big! It took up a lot of the shot!" Twilight gasped.

"I'm a princess you know! I can't go out very much!" Twilight cried. "I still save the world, but still!"

"And I'm a princess here!" Cinna smiled. "And so is Skye Mist. So don't think you're so special, Sweetie."

"I-I-I...." Twilight stammered. Cinna smiled,

"I thought so." she then strutted away, leavening a steaming Twilight, flabbergasted Sunset, and a annoyed Cerulean.

"Let's keep going.." Cerulean said lightly, and started to lightly trot away.

Author's Note:

Yes Yes. I skipped over many parts of the quest. Nothing really happened there. Only minor shopping, stopping for food, and light conversation.