• Published 31st Jan 2016
  • 1,244 Views, 21 Comments

Sunset and Twilight Go On a Dangerous Quest Called Love While Rainbow Dash Flew This Morning - Nikkori



Twilight likes Sunset. Sunset likes Twilight. How the hay are they supposed to get together If it's kinda awkward? Well, Starlight Glimmer has a crush on a straight girl. Watch as Starlight, Sunset, and Twilight explore love and forbidden love.

  • ...
2
 21
 1,244

Chapter 5.5- Not a Chapter Of A Town Meeting/ Quiz Show in Love

"Welcome to the CS trivia show, with your host, Cinnamon Spice!" Cinnamon herself trotted out from behind a blood red curtain. She was a unicorn had a blood red mane and tail with occasional cinnamon colored glitter strands. Her coat was a nice auburn color and her cutie mark of a pile of cinnamon worked nicely with her coat.

"And let's introduced our contestants! As the representative for team We-Couldn't-Think-Of-A-Name, we have Quicksilver!" A spotlight switched on, and an earth pony named Quicksilver stood cluelessly, his wild orange mane and silver coat looking great, yet the glare his glasses gave wasn't very pretty.

"What am I supposed to do exactly?" He sheepishly asked. Cinnamon facehoofed.

"Go stand at the stand labeled 'Quicksilver'!" Cinna urged. She quickly regained her composure as she gestured to a white curtain.

"For team Just-Skye-Mist, we have Skye Mist!" The white curtain pulled back, and a blue alicorn with purple hooves and muzzle, with a mane of two shades of blue. She had on a cloak with a pearl necklace clasp, and a black bow.

"I didn't sign up for this!" Skye protested as Cinna's red magical aura pushed her to her place.

"And finally, for team Side-Cinnamon-Pie, we have Side Gamer!"

But instead of Side Gamer, out walked little Cinnamon Twist.

"Really." Cinna said flatly. "Orchid, get the box of shame please." Soon, a box labeled 'box of shame' was throw.

"Okay! Let the quiz show begin!"