• Published 22nd Jan 2016
  • 487 Views, 20 Comments

A Somber Tale - SweetyBelleluvsu



Esther Ward was a normal 14 year old with a love for ponies... she also got sent to Equestria, did i mention that?

  • ...
6
 20
 487

Chapter 2

Her body was stiff. She couldn't move anything. Panic started rushing through her as she tried to move again.

"Don't try to move, you will only hurt yourself." a random figure said somewhere behind her and to the right

She didn't care what he said. She tried again, but as he warned, her left hoof pulled something. If she couldn't move, she would try opening her eyes. It took a little work but she finnaly managed to open her eyes only to have herself close them at the light that blinded her. She heard a few clicking noises.

"See if that's any better." the figure said again.

She took a deep breath, opened her eyes, and immediately closed them.

"Oh come now," Sombra said with a chuckle, "I don't look that bad."

It managed to make her giggle and she opened her eyes. She finally got up, after several failed attempts.

"You have beautiful eyes." he said in a whisper.

"And flattery will get you no where." I said with a grin.

"What if I was just speaking truth?" he said with a smirk.

"Then I'd believe you were tried to do something with me," a blurted out, "that's what happens in all the stories. He kidnaps a mare, keeps her hostage for a while, he falls in love, something happens to her, he lets her go, he disguises himself, goes and hangs out with her, he reveals himself, they fall in love, yadda, yadda, yadda."

"Interesting."

"Whatever."

"Hungry?"

"What?"

"Are you hungry?"

"A little." I said hesitantly.

"Then follow me," he said as he opened a door.

We walked through sever hallways, passing many doors along the way. After a bit of silence he finnaly opened a door.

"After you."

"Um, thanks."

She stepped in the room and was in awe. Sure it was a dining room, but it was made in a library.

"Oh my gosh..."

"Is something wrong?" he asked with a worried look in his eyes.

"No..." Silver gasped, "this is awesome!" she started looking at the tittles, "hold up, you have comics- WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?!"

He chuckled. "Want to read some later?"

"Yes please!" I said with the biggest smile on my face.

"What are you in the mood for, food wise that is."

"Well... Do you like pizza?"

"What in the Crystal Empire is pizza?" He asked with a skeptical look on his face.

"It's only the best food ever!" She said with a gleam in her eyes. He had a weird grin on his face. "What?"

"Hm?" He quickly shook his head, "nothing. Now, how about that 'pizza.'"

~*~

They were laughing the night away,for reading comic book after comic book. But soon, the clock struck elleven.

"I guess we should go to bed," Silver said with a sigh, noticing the grin Sombra had.hold on, she knew that grin! That's the "Disney look!" "Why are you looking at me like that."

"Well," he signed, "for starters, I'mthe reason that you're in Equestria. I was looking for a... Companion... I found you and just oobservedfor a while." He chuckled as a blush started forming on her face, "i ended up falling in love with a girl who called me her favorite villain."

Silver quickly turned her head to hide her blush, but when she turned back to face him, their muzzles were mere centimeters from each other. He smirked before closing the space between them, Silver's eyes flung open. She slapped him. Hard.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" she yelled in fury, "you're nothing but a...a monster!" She got up and ran out.

Well that was stupid..." Sombra said as he rolled his eyes.

~*~

It had been weeks since that "incident" and silver had never left her room. She had read every book in there, used all of the spare paper lying around, and was completely bored. She was hesitant to open the box Sombra had given to her a few days ago. She was so bored she was ready to do anything so she opened the box.

"My... My tablet...." She said in awe. How had he gotten it?! She didn't care. She just hurriedly turned it on, put in the earphones, and turned her favorite songs on full blast. Loving the freedom her music seemed to bring her, she started singing along. It wasn't long before the songs got old. She took out the headphones and was startled when-

"Come on Silver!" Twilight said as she burst through the door, "let's get out of here!"

Spike was following her with his claws folded tight.

Oh crap....

silver knew what was coming.

Author's Note:

New chapter!

Like!
Comment!
Banana!

If you can only do one of those ill take the banana.

Also, my brain literally forgot everything I had planned for this chapter which is why it's so short...