• Published 14th Apr 2017
  • 680 Views, 8 Comments

The Ponified Snake - Dark Nightshade



Luna creates a snake pony via the animation spell to help fight Slam.

  • ...
1
 8
 680

Chapter 1

It had been a day since Twilight and the Harmony Bearers had been soulmated, as Luna like to call it. In that day, Slam had started raising an army of sorts. All the bodies that had their souls removed were completely under their control. However, Luna had a plan. She knew of the animation spell that Twilight had used to make her children. Luna had requested that one of her best Lunar Guards to come to her room. Nightshade. He was the best at his job. The strongest, fastest, stealtheast and creepiest of her Lunar Guard.

He should be here any seco-knock knock knock. Luna looked at the door.

"Come in!" she said. The door opened to revel Nightshade. He barred his fangs in a grin.

"Good evening," he said in a fake Ponylvania accent. Luna giggled.

"Good evening Nightshad," she said. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, my queen," Nightshade said as he took Luna's hoof and kissed it. Dropping the accent, he then asked "May I ask what exactly am I ready for?" Luna blushed.

"You know of Princess Twilight's animation spell, correct?" Luna asked. Nightshade nodded. "I am going to need you to help me use the spell. The child needs another parent."

"Ok," he said. "Are you sure the other parent has to be me?" Luna nodded.

"You are the best at your post," Luna said. "The child must have your abilities and strengths." Nightshade nodded.

"Ok," he said. "But ponies will ask who the father is, and that might get me fired from my post serving under you." Luna blushed.

"Ok, don't worry," she said. "You will not be fired. Now, I have chosen the object. Are you ready?"

"Sure," Nightshade said. "What is the object?" Luna smiled as she pulled out a box that was under her bed. Then she opened the box and showed Nightshade. There was a hiss. But not from Nightshade. Inside the box was a snake. A dark grey snake. Nightshade nodded.

"Ok, cast the spell," he said. Luna nodded as she started to charge up the spell. As she felt it reach it's peek, she released the spell. The been of white light, looking a little like moonlight, struck Nightshade, and bounched off of him and onto the snake. The snake started wiggling around, twisting and turning, hissing in apparent pain. Then there was a big flash of light, and knocked both Luna and Nightshade out.


Luna moaned as she started waking up.

"My queen!" she heard Nightshade exclaim. "You are alright!" Luna opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was Nightshade's face. Then she noticed another face besides his. She had dark grey, almost black fur, with red hair. Her eyes were a greyish color.

"It worked!" Luna said. Nightshade looked at the filly next to him and smiled.

"Yes," he said. "It did work. Meet your daughter, Hebiihime." She heard a voice say "You forgot about us!" with a slight Japonines accent. But Hebiihime's mouth did not move. Actually, all she was doing at the moment was staring at Luna. Luna was not able to read any emotions on Hebiihime's face. But Luna did notice a horn slightly protruding from beneath Hebiihime's hair.

"Yeah, don't forget about us, homes!" she heard another voice say. This one had a slight Mexicolt accent. Finally, Hebiihime moved. She looked behind her and said "Please stop. Mom here is taking this all in." Luna finally stood up. What she saw surprised her. She had thestral wings. Luna smiled.

Good, she is an alicorn, she thought. And besides from an actual tail, Hebiihime had two other stalks coming out of her rump, and thestral wings. Those two stalks had a head on the end. Snake heads. Their hair colors were the same shades as Hebiihime, but yet the coloring position was reveresed with each head. The one with the shorter snout spoke.

"Hello!" it said. This was the one with the Mexicolt accent. "How you doing?" Luna stared at it.

"Please, if you are going to speak to her, speak with some respect!" the other one said. This one's snout was longer, and it was the one with the Japonies accent. "She is the princess!"

"Yes, but she's also our mom!" the short snouted one said. "Well, kinda. She's Hebiihime's mom, and we're part of Hebiihime."

"How did this happen?" Luna asked Nightshade while the two heads bickered. Nightshade shrugged.

"I wish I knew," he said. "When I woke up, I saw Hebiihime and those two heads talking. Has the animation spell ever been casted on a living thing before?" Luna shook her head.

"I don't think so," she said. "This is a first." Luna looked at Hebiihime, who was looking at Luna. After a few seconds, Hebiihime turned around and poked the two snake heads. They stopped talking and looked at her. She smiled and turned around to look at Luna and Nightshade again.

"So, I must stop something," Hebiihime said. "My quest. What is it?" Luna looked at Nightshade. He shrugged.

"I didn't say anything," he said.

"You two didn't have to," Hebiihime said. "The snake that I was about 10 minutes ago heard you guys talking about this something. I cannot remember what specifically, but there is something that I needed to stop. That was the point of my creation." Luna's mouth was hanging open.

"You remember things from your life as a snake?" she finally asked. Hebiihime Smiled and shook her head.

"No," she giggled. The she started laughing. "I'm sorry, I know that this is serious, but I couldn't help it!" Luna smiled as Nightshade started to snicker as well.

"Well, it is good to see that you have a sense of humor," Luna said. "But...you are right. This is rather serious. So let's get cracking! To the training room!"