• Published 14th Jan 2016
  • 566 Views, 12 Comments

The Cutie Pox Returns - Apple-Bloom



The Cutie Pox are back and there are NO immunities, extra backstories, and death are included! So if you want to read about ponies exhausting themselves to death read on :D my little bronies and pegasisters!

  • ...
4
 12
 566

Death of One Dear

Author's Note:

Hey, I can tell this is getting views, and it seems Every Pony is liking it, but can you please comment etc. so I know that every pony really cares. I mean if you want to see something happen in the story tell me, I will see if I can make it happen.

Also something huge happens in this chapter as you may get from the title, so if you don't like this, I'm very sorry about that please tell me so it doesn't happen to some pony else.

After 4 long days Apple Bloom was nearing death, she was too exhausted for her own good and only then was beginning to fight it. She was also traumatized, ponies on the street collapsing left and right after catching the cutie pox, and Zekora unable to help as she had caught the cutie pox too. Apple Bloom finally fought through and helped Zekora back to the clubhouse, they could't go through the EverFree Forest, because if the Cutie pox took control again they would be easy prey for any sort of monster. At that rate even poison joke would be a huge danger even when it was quite easy to avoid and cure. It seemed the only ponies who hadn't yet caught the Cutie pox were Rarity, Apple Jack, Twilight, and Rainbow Dash. Flutter shy had caught it but her animals wouldn't let her leave her hut. And Pinky Pie seemed the same even with it. When they went into the clubhouse, both Zekora and Apple Bloom collapsed.

"Apple Bloom" moaned Zekora.

"yes."

"There is no saving me now, you must fulfill my wish of saving every pony though I don't quite know how."

"Zekora, you can't die."

"But it is too late," Zekora said,"Please just do it for me, and know that I do not hate you, not even for your misdeed a month back."

"Zekora, if this is all my fault, which it is, there has to be some brew that I can use to give my life to you, so you can fulfill your own wish."

"Why Apple Bloom, if this has happened, there is a reason, possibly even your destiny."

"Y'mean it was mah destiny to cause a breakout of an epidemic that is going to kill every pony."

"No, your destiny is to stop it."

"Not if it means Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon finally g-g-git what they deserve."

"Put your hatred aside, and you have the potential to save Equestria."

"Fine."

"But now I must go, the rest of my tribe await me." At that Zekora went still and cold, Apple Bloom wept, as Zekora was dead. How could she save Ponyville or Equestria now.

Then she said to herself,"I can do this but I'm gonna need all the help I can get.