• Published 14th Jan 2016
  • 566 Views, 12 Comments

The Cutie Pox Returns - Apple-Bloom



The Cutie Pox are back and there are NO immunities, extra backstories, and death are included! So if you want to read about ponies exhausting themselves to death read on :D my little bronies and pegasisters!

  • ...
4
 12
 566

A Foe turned ally and an ally turned foe

"C'mon Sweetie Belle, we've been mourning for hours now and Equestria has few days left." sniffled Scootaloo.

"Before we move on we need to tell Apple Jack about this.

"That would be noble." So the two remaining fillies walked on, only to be stopped by Diamond Tiara who was infected as well.

"What are you Blank Flanks doing here!" she yelled.

"Not dying," they said.

"wheres are the other ones?"

"Apple Bloom, and Babs Seed, are dead."

"Ha, I told you they had BLAAAANK FLLAHAAAANK FEVER!"

"Y'know we can cure you Diamond Tiara."

"Really."

"yes you just have to come with us." So Diamond Tiara followed Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle to where Apple Bloom and Babs lay, and then Diamond Tiara ate the remaining flower and was cured.

"I'm sorry about what I did to you."

"It's ok, we just need to get to Sweet Apple Acres, and fast, Apple Jack has to know about what happens.

"She'll kill you."

"Why do you think that."

"She'll think that it was your fault."

"We have to tell her anyway." So the three Fillies ran into the barn to see Apple Jack, on the floor Big Mac, and Granny Smith were dead.

"Please," Pleaded Apple Jack,"Tell me that she's ok." At that Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo began to bawl, as they knew they could not truthfully tell the element bearer of honesty that Apple Bloom was ok.

"I'm sorry," Said Scootaloo finally,"We can't do that."

"Is she at least alive."

"I'm sorry," Said Scootaloo again,"Your whole family is... Dead." At that Apple Jack entered a fit of rage.

"YOU THREE OBVIOUSLY WERE CURED!!!!! AND YOU LET MY POOR LITTLE SISTER DIE!!!!!"

"No," said Sweetie Belle,"She gave her life to try to cure Babs Seed with the only three pouches of seeds left she cured Scootaloo and I, but Babs wouldn't eat the flower either, the two of them, however ironic it is wouldn't let the other die and instead decided to die together."

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT DIAMOND TIARA!!!!! YOU BULLIED HER!!!!! YOUR BULLYING IS THE REASON SHE GOT HERSELF THE CUTIE POX IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! SO THAT SHE COULD HAVE A CUTIE MARK AND YOU WOULD STOP BULLYING HER!!!!! BUT NOW... She's dead." Cried Apple Jack then in a fit of rage she grabbed a kitchen knife and dove on Diamond Tiara and in the end stabbed the filly to death out of pure rage, then after noticing what she had done, stabbed herself in guilt. The remainder of the CMC left.