• Published 14th Jan 2016
  • 565 Views, 12 Comments

The Cutie Pox Returns - Apple-Bloom



The Cutie Pox are back and there are NO immunities, extra backstories, and death are included! So if you want to read about ponies exhausting themselves to death read on :D my little bronies and pegasisters!

  • ...
4
 12
 565

A planned imposter is home.

Looking at Apple Bloom, then looking at each other, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo decided just through their eyes not to tell Apple Jack, or any pony for that matter.

"what should we do though?" asked Sweetie Belle.

"Easy," said Scootaloo,"I pretend to be Apple Bloom at school tomorrow and say I'm sick, as I don't have anyone they will tell about me not being there at school, I will say that I am sick and pose as Apple Bloom."

"What about when she wakes up?" asked Sweetie Belle,"If we don't do anything she'll exhaust herself to death."

"Drastic matters then," said Scootaloo,"Nurse Sweetie, would you kindly get me the rope,"

"Wait, I would be the doctor, and if we tied her up..."

"No I would be doctor, and yes, she would fuss about the rope, but it's for her own good."

"Ok." said Sweetie Belle,"We even could get our cutie marks as doctors." Then Sweetie Belle thought for a second,"Your gonna have to pose as her all night."

"Why?"

"Apple Jack. Big Mac, Granny Smith."

"Right"

"you got makeup?"

"No i thought you did"

"Quick to my sisters boutique!"

An hour later, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were secretly making Scootaloo up and doing her hair in the back of Rarity's Boutique, Rarity was getting her "Beauty sleep" and soon enough Scootaloo looked just like Apple Bloom, she had even taken the bow from right off her head.

Later even, Scootaloo walked into the barn.

"Where y'all been, we've been waiting two hours."

"In the clubhouse, I was comin' back from a shortcut that Scootaloo taught me through the EverFree Forest, but a timber wolf chased us there, and we hid until it went away, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo are goin' home right now." Said Scootaloo pretending to be Apple Bloom,"Wasn't a very good idea," she then said more like herself.

"NOPE," said Big Mac.

"Why you sound more like Scootaloo than yourself Apple Bloom," Said Granny Smith.
Scootaloo pretended to clear her throat then said,"Just a frahg in mah throat, I'm gonna go hit the hay now."