• Published 14th Jan 2016
  • 566 Views, 12 Comments

The Cutie Pox Returns - Apple-Bloom



The Cutie Pox are back and there are NO immunities, extra backstories, and death are included! So if you want to read about ponies exhausting themselves to death read on :D my little bronies and pegasisters!

  • ...
4
 12
 566

A train to Ponyville

A day later Apple Jack was at the train station, Apple Bloom and the rest of the crusaders had been missing for a day, and now Babs Seed was coming to visit Apple Bloom (a week after she last left) but would be disappointed only to be greeted by Apple Jack, and to find out that the crusaders were missing. Apple Jack kept waiting then the train came. When Babs came off she sure was disappointed, but smiled at Apple Jack.

"Where are they?" she asked,"I mean the crusaders would want to greet me."

"Sometimes the truth is to hard Babs. Y'all would be hurt to hear it."

"What it's not like they don't want me in their group anymore."

"They have been missing for a day"

"why?"

"No pony knows. Just that Scootaloo had posed as Apple Bloom at school then she and Sweetie Belle ran away."

"where is the real Apple Bloom?"

"Thats just the thing," Said Apple Jack,"Some ponies think they saw her running around town preforming ridiculous feats, and the same with the other crusaders. But there is no conformation." Babs looked at Apple Jack worriedly, but Apple Jack couldn't keep it in,"They think she has Cutie Pox again."

"Cutie what now."

"Cutie Pox, why didn't she tell you last time you came by."

"Whenever the crusaders brought up something they called the incident, she softly said that they swore never to mention it again."

"That may be it"

"What is this Cutie Pox, I remember it was mentioned in class once, but isn't it long extinct."

"Or so we thought, but Apple Bloom made a potion with an entire hearts desire flower making her get it."

"So she has had it since."

"No she was cured the first time by Zekora."

"But she has it again?"

"Eyyyup." said a different voice. walking in holding Apple Bloom and the other crusaders.

"how did you find em'?" Asked Apple Jack.

"Easy," said Sweetie Belle.

"we wanted to be caught," said Scootaloo

"I wish I could just sleep," said Apple Bloom.

"What'd y'all do this time to catch it?" Asked Apple Jack.

"Thats just the thing, we don't know." said Apple Bloom,"Timber wolf breath?"

"Couldn't have been."

"So why were you so worried to tell me about this before," said Babs.

"I wasn't, she was." said Sweetie Belle.

"see, we'd just become friends again, and I didn't want you to think of me as a dirty stinkin' liar."

"oh." said Babs Seed,"but after you were cured how would it have come back, and how would they have got it."

"It's possible that the Seeds of Truth just put the virus into a hibernation state for a month, but now it's back, and it's infecting my friends."

"I don't care if I get ill, I will stick with you crusaders always."

"I think you should let them have their space until this passes," Said Apple Jack,"The night after it began I heard tap dancing in Apple Bloom's room, then I thought what in tarnation until I saw it was her. But thats when I heard the most grueling noise I ever had, my poor little Apple Bloom in so much pain. Heeeelllllllpppp meeeeeeee, she moaned."said Apple Jack.,"now I have to ask you two, what did you do to contain Apple Bloom when Cutie Pox was redeveloping."

"we tied her to the wall of the clubhouse." said Sweetie Belle.

"And I went to school pretending to be her, so that nobody told you she was missing Apple Jack."

"so you mean all that night I was talking to a fake Apple Bloom."

"yes."

"wow, you tricked me alright."