• Published 14th Jan 2016
  • 566 Views, 12 Comments

The Cutie Pox Returns - Apple-Bloom



The Cutie Pox are back and there are NO immunities, extra backstories, and death are included! So if you want to read about ponies exhausting themselves to death read on :D my little bronies and pegasisters!

  • ...
4
 12
 566

School 2

Much later in Cheeralee's lesson, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo got worried for Apple Bloom who had to have woken up by now and notice she was tied up in the clubhouse. The lesson seemed boring as it was a history lesson about the PaleoPonyPeriod which meant nothing to them until Cheeralee mentioned something that caught their ear.

"Later in that period there was an outbreak of the epidemic Cutie Pox, which infected many ponies causing them to exhaust themselves to death."

"OOOH OOOH OOH!" Said Sweetie Belle,"Apple Bloom should know all about that."

"Yes she would."

"uh why?" said Diamond Tiara,"would that BLANK FLAAAAAANK, know and not me,"

"Y'all know don't you," Said Scootaloo.

"Uhhh, no." Said Silver Spoon.

"Err uhh, I uhh, I kinda sorta."

"C'mon what itth not a big deal i mean itth not like theee had it or thomthin," Said Twist.

"I actually kinda..."

"WENT BACK IN TIME," Blurted out Sweetie Belle.

"Now you know how much trouble you got into last time you lied, tell us all the truth Apple Bloom," Said Cheeralee.

"I had it."

"RUNNNN AWAY SHE HAS BLANK FLAAAANK FEVER TOOOO!" Laughed Diamond Tiara.

"THAT ISN'T FUNNY!" Screamed Scootaloo losing the Apple Bloom impression and her wings going out.

"Scootaloo," Said Cheeralee,"Why are you posing as Apple Bloom."

"I'm sorry Ms. Cheeralee, but we have to go." Said Sweetie Belle as she and Scootaloo ran out of the class and back to sweet apple acres right into the clubhouse only to be greeted by.

"ME, and Sweetie Belle," Apple Bloom began laughing,"Why, I knew this dream would get weirder, much weirder."

At that Scootaloo wiped her face. Taking off the makeup and revealing it was her,"We're sorry to burst your bubble, but this isn't a dream."

"So can some pony tell me how in Equestria I got tied up here and why no pony is taking me down."

"Uhhm, we er uhh we tied you up." Said Sweetie Belle.

"So y'all tied me up, so that Scootaloo could pose as me at school." Apple Bloom laughed,"Please don't say that you made a fool out of me."

"I kinda did."

"so why did you tie me up."

"Because, Apple Bloom, It's back."

"It???"

"Cutie Pox."

"On me?"

"Yes."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"yes"

"No please no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no,"

"yes"

"Untie me, I have to go."

"No"

"I have to clean Ponyville.

"We won't let you."

"I have to"

"If we untie you you will exhaust yourself to death."

"ok, I don't want to I just uhhh, kinda have to, I feel it in my heart."