• Published 19th Jan 2016
  • 557 Views, 2 Comments

The Legacy of Ouija Star Part I: The Silver Soul Family - OuijaSilverstar



A son with cancer, a father crippled for life, a marriage that fell apart and a wish coming true. Follow the events of a family in a new world and bodies, piecing their relationships back together to overcome their past sins and fight evil.

  • ...
 2
 557

Welcome to Equestria

Chapter 2: Welcome to Equestria

Darkness...slumber...hello my old friend (Damn, I sound like Ansem.) Is this what hell is like? Religion must be dead wrong. (Fucking puns.) I started to reawaken, only to hear voices ring my ears.

"...Spike, if Princess Luna says that he saved the lives of many others, he is well sure to stay here in Equestria."

"I know, I know...he just looks weird."

"True, but I think that he's a real nice stallion underneath that intimidating look."

"I don't know...should we trust somepony that wears more eyeliner than Rarity? He looks like Marelyn Manson mixed with Sine Vision."

"Who did you even hear that from?"

"Vinyl Scratch once told me about them; she has a poster of them in her closet and..."

I kept my eyes closed and decided to break the argument "The beautiful ponies, the beautiful ponies...ooohhh!" I sang before having a spell of pain shooting through my head. My voice that came out of nowhere, made both of them jump in shock "Okay; dream over." I stood up for a split second before falling flat on my face, then it hit me; I'm in a different body. 'Don't worry, Stone; I already informed Twilight Sparkle and her assistant, Spike that you are from another world' Luna's voice echoed through my head 'You will have to think of a name since I never gave them your human one. Don't worry; you will be able to speak to me telepathically when you learn how to. I will speak to you later on matters of bringing the rest of your family here.' Almighty then, sounds like I'm at the mercy of Twilight and Spike; not a very bad fate if you're into librarians.

"Hello?" Twilight's voice knocked me out of my stupor "Oh, good; you're finally awake." I pushed myself to my hooves, getting a feel for my new limbs. "Sorry" I said sheepishly "I'm just adjusting to my new body."

"Oh, no; it's okay. It's not everyday we get somepony from another dimension."

"It's strange, too" Spike chimed in "Why would Luna bring somepony from a dimension that NONE of us even know about and bring them here?"

"Now Spike, you and I know well that if the princesses trust him, we should as well."

"What exactly did he do to be put in the body of a Unicorn and get sent here in a Manehattahn Minute?"

"Now I'm sure that this stallion here will tell us what happened, right Mr...?"

"Silversoul" the only name I could think of, flowed out of my mouth like water "My name is Liam Elliot Silversoul."

Twilight raised an eyebrow, mouthing my name over "So Liam, can you tell us what happened that led to your arrival?"

"I thought Princess Luna was going to tell you the whole story."

"No, all she said was you were some kind of hero with a dying wish."

"Okay, to make a long story short, I was dying of Terminal Cancer for the past year, so I was in a hospital bed and drugged up to keep me asleep for most of the time. The long string of dreams I had, made me thought I was in some kind of different world. Some kind of catastrophe came down and i teamed up with other peo-er, ponies to stop it. After it was all said and done, I didn't realize the sacrifice I made to wake those ponies up would have me die long before I was expected to. In another dream, I found the great Princess and she gave me an offer I couldn't refuse, my dying wish was granted and...well, I'm here, talking to you two." I didn't want to mention the scary as hell shadowy demon that chased after me.

"The princess had good judgment, then" Twilight complimented, looking like her soon-to-be fears disappearing in the daytime light through the window (To the wall). I shrugged "All I did was sacrifice the rest of the life I had for my old body to wake those up from their comas."

"Still, you're willing to sacrifice yourself to save the lives of whom you never met in real life?"

I nodded in agreement and embarrassment "Well, when you put it that way, I do sound a little reckless." A random thought crossed my mind; my new appearance. Was it different or does it still retain a lot of my human features? A mirror never lies (Unless it's a carnival mirror, those things are complete assholes.)

"Would you like something to drink?" She offered me. I nodded "Coffee" I replied and she gestured to the young drake, who went down the steps into the kitchen. I twitched; the random thought shooting through my head again. "By the way" I changed the subject "Do you have a mirror? I need to see if I look too vicious or not."

"It's in the bathroom, over there" she gestured towards a door across the area I woke up in. Being absolutely careful, I tip-hooved slowly over to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror while trying to keep my balance. I turned on the light to take a closer look at my features. My hair is still the same, eyeliner, glasses, shirt, dog collar necklace with a combination lock hanging from the middle and my jacket as well. My fur color is a pale white that has a white to black gradient from the midpoint of my legs, down to my hooves which are a pitch black color (Wonder if that's hoof polish or my actual hoof color.) Although I was expecting to be as large as a regular stallion like Shining Armor, but I'm only about an inch taller than Twilight at best. Seems legit, though; I never really was a tall one to begin with back on Earth (Five feet, four inches, bitches.)

"Strange, huh?" Twilight joked, creeping up behind me.

"Yeah, Praise the moon" I said, nodding in agreement with a grin on my face. I felt an intense pressure on my back and it's annoying the crap out of me. "What's wrong" Twilight asked. "Can you get my jacket off, please?" I asked the concerned Unicorn "It feels like somepony stuffed a damn bird in there." Ignoring my profanity, her horn glowed her normal purple hue and my jacket slid off like an overweight squirrel on an angled power line.

*POMF!*

"Ahh! Much better" I sighed in relief. I looked over to Twilight, who now has wide eyes and her jaw practically hitting the floor.

"What? Do I look that bad in a fishnet shirt?"

"Alicorn..." she mouthed.

"Yeah, what about it?"

She pointed to the mirror. I turned around to look at myself again, only to see two wings protruding from my back...and queue needle scratching sound. (I'M A FACKING ALICORN!?)

"Well...this day suddenly got more interesting" I commented "I knew she was going to give me a body, but why the body of an Alicorn!?"

"I'm sure the Princesses have a logical explanation to why you are an Alicorn, but for now, you need to hide your wings under your jacket."

"Gonna be hard to do if I experience random wing-stiffies" I joked. (It'll be like going through puberty again. Greaaat.)

Ignoring the tasteless joke, she used her horn to put my jacket on for me "What you can do is find the strongest muscles in your back and use them to fold back" she explained, pointing from the tips of my wings to my back "We're just going to have to keep them hidden for now."

"Good idea; don't want to start another riot." (Luna knows how many I've started.)

Spike came back up from downstairs with a trey of two cups of coffee on them. "Here you go, Twilight" Spike said, the cup being lifted out of his claws by Twilight's telekinesis. He then handed the cup to me, but I don't know how to make my horn glow. "Umm, Liam?" he asked "Aren't you going to get it?"

"New body; don't know jack about magic."

The violet unicorn caught on and placed her cup on a nearby table "Let me help you" she offered. She used her magic to lift the cup over to me, so I could take a sip. "How did you know I like my coffee black?"

The two looked at each other, then back to me "It...was a hunch" Spike sheepishly explained. (Oh, so just because I'm a Goth means I like my coffee black, eh? They are right, though.)

Spike burped up a letter and caught it with his claws. He opened the seal and unraveled the paper to read it. "It's to you" he handed me the paper which I began to read out loud, but after clearing my throat:
"Dear Silversoul, we and art sister, Princess Celestia invites thou, Twlight and Spike to Canterlot for an urgent meeting. Come at once. It's best if we discuss face-to-face.

-Princess Luna.

P.S. The conductor knows that you three are coming to Canterlot, so he reserved a quiet section of the train for you three."

"Urgent meeting?" Twilight asked in confusion.

"Probably it's what Luna mentioned to me earlier telepathically, about the next step of bringing my family over here to Equestria."

"We should get moving, then. Spike!" She called out to the young dragon "Get me about a few dozen notepads and pens; I get a feeling that I'm going to need them."

He saluted to her and dashed back downstairs. We both followed him down into the main room. Books. Books everywhere. The moment we got to the door, he came back with a saddlebag full of what Twilight asked him to get. She slung it over her back and opened the door with her horn. "After you" I pointed a hoof at the door, making her smile "Thank you" she beamed.

Ponyville looked exactly like the show, but it seemed like it took much longer to get to the train station that what I saw in the show. It must be my perception of time and all that technical crap. When we arrived at the station, the pastel-colored train was there, steam hissing out of the bottom. We made our way over to the condoctor who was surveying the side of the train before departure. His uniform looked like that one conductor from The Polar Express except that his mane was slightly grayer. He noticed Twilight and trotted over to us "Oh, Miss Sparkle, Spike and the new stallion" he smiled "Right this way." He guided us to the car in front of the caboose. "Don't need to worry" he said, helping us onboard "Princess Celestia reserved the ride for you three; don't want to keep her waiting." He left the car and went back outside to survey the last of the train.

(Empty Car. Sweeeet.) We went halfway down the isle and sat on one of the benches. Me and Twilight sat together while Spike sat across us, eyeballing me.

"ALLLLL ABOARRRRD!!!!!" the conductor called out to the engineer, leaping back onto the train. The train jerked forward, slowly departing from the station. I've got this itching feeling that something crazy is about to happen, but I don't know when it will occur. Oh well, must be nothing.