• Published 8th Jan 2016
  • 3,770 Views, 106 Comments

Aca-decade - Daxn



Abacus Cinch tried to get Twilight to unleash the stolen magic at the Friendship Games. Unfortunately, her plan went horribly wrong, and now she, her students, and her opponents have been regressed to children, toddlers, and babies.

  • ...
23
 106
 3,770

The Twilight of Discipline {Reworked}

In a dark and empty room, Twilight was standing naked under a spotlight, cowering and shivering both due to the cold and her miserable attempt in defending her own modesty from the gaze of whatever watcher lurking in the darkness. She bit her lower lip, slowly looking around her, only to see pitch blackness as far as her eye could see beyond the spotlight she was standing underneath- which she would've already left, had it not followed her steps like a bloodhound.

All of the sudden- from the apparent emptiness of the room before her- she heard her mother's voice shouting."Twilight, you must do your homework right now! The school is your job and your life now, you can't play all the time anymore!"

Twilight recoiled- soon followed by the spotlight- and looked around her, startled by the combined force of the surprise and by the remembrance of the quote's context, as well as the consequences that followed.

But she could fully process it another voice called. This time, it was the authoritative and echoing voice of an old man- Twilight's Grade School History teacher, to be precise, his name buried deep in her memories, never to spoken again.


"Fear me, for I have the power to severely and painfully punish, but follow and do not fail, for I have the authority to do so at will!"

Surprised and briefly overwhelmed again, Twilight cringed and bowed down, her breath accelerating, just like her heartbeat.

“W-what do you want? What did I do wrong?" Twilight tried to say. However, she let out only a chocked-out whimper and some scared grunt- as if her vocal cords had frozen up in a pair of solid tiny columns or tied together in a gordian knot. With fear filing her heart and her knees, tried again, only to produce more whimpers and grunts, in turn increasing her terror and shaking her heart inside her chest.

As soon as the echo died down, another voice of another one, this one younger and sneering in tone, resounded in Twilight's ears.

"If it is true that there is only one evil, ignorance, then you must be among the best servants of the worst dictators!

Twilight shook her head vigorously and recoiled.

“But I am knowledgable! I am good, I swear!” She tried to shout, but letting out shrill wordless infant's cries instead, which only sapped her own morale. A few tears started to run down her cheeks, as another voice, her father's, calling from beyond.

Twilight, you can't keep studying like this any longer! I mean, look at these grades! Do you want to go to work in the farms?!

Before she could even react, her father's voice was cut in by Principal Cinch's voice

I pray that you understand the standards my students uphold at all times, Miss Sparkle. Any lack of discipline or effort will be your ruin here. You have been warned.


Then, as the volume of her tears increased, Cadete's voice boomed, overwhelming the other ones and prompting Twilight to slip down and fall down on the floor butt first, causing her to rapidly lay on her back and extend her open right palm forward, trying to protect herself from something she could not see.

Mess this up, Twilight, and I swear I will make you drink from a straw for as long as you live!

The voice's reverberation was cut off by a chant, one composed by the vocies of six of her school mates- the ones most involved in the competition, to be exact- slowly and insistentlly repeating the same phrase.

Unleash the magic, unleash the magic. If we lose, you're to blame! Unleash the magic!

The chanting increased in tone and in speed, piercing Twilight's eardrums and going straight into her brain, making her wince, cringe, curl up and forcing her to cry even more.

Slowly but surely, Twilight felt her mind melting and slipping, and the images slowly losing their identity and their in-born emotional charge- which reduced them to scary-looking but hollow shells- and she got the sudden need to find somebody to hold her close, to give her warmth and protection and sustaiment

She did not try to articulate any words, she didn’t care about it by that point, but simply shrieked as hard as her lungs allowed her to, curling up in a fetal position, while the darkness and the images around her blurred together in a chaotic mess.


Back in reality, the infant Twilight let out an ear-piercing and elongated wail, which lasted for ten seconds before Velvet burst into the door and coddled her gently.

“Ssshhh… There’s a good girl, Twilight…” Velvet gently cuddled her now newborn daughter, getting the crying to wane, until it became a simple whimper. “Mama’s here, and she’s never gonna leave you ever again…”

Twilight, feeling protected by her mother’s embrace, gently wriggled deeper into it, cooing all the while. She babbled something in gibberish whilst shedding a few more tears.

“No, Twilight.” Velvet, understanding what Twilight was saying due to her tone, as she put her on the nearby blue blanket. “Your then-current worries are past now. Now I’ll make sure that you grow up happy and healthy, and prepare you for the future… again.”

Twilight, curled up onto herself and shivering a little, made a little nod with her head, which made Velvelt smile warmly at her.

“Stay still now,” she said, as she bent down, and pulled her out again, revealing a white box with black lid. “I am going to get you in a… less messy attire.”

Twilight looked down at her, only now realizing she was wearing a black towel knotted around her hips. Looking up, she saw Velvet revealing a pair of purple-capped clothing pins, a packet of baby powder and a white ball that, once unfolded, revealed itself to be a cloth diaper.

“Good thing I forgot to throw it away, once upon that time.” Twilight Velvet whispered, while Twilight tried to sit up and touch her toes.

Velvet, after loosening the black ammonia-smelling towel, delicately lifted Twilight by her stubby legs with one hand and slipped the diaper under her butt with the other hand. Then she rapidly threw the powder on her waist, before folding and pinning the diaper around Twilight’s waist.

“Alright, now that you are changed, it’s time for you and me to have breakfast!” Velvet said, as she held Twilight close to her own arid breasts.It was lose in the movie, not fail.