• Published 8th Jan 2016
  • 3,768 Views, 106 Comments

Aca-decade - Daxn



Abacus Cinch tried to get Twilight to unleash the stolen magic at the Friendship Games. Unfortunately, her plan went horribly wrong, and now she, her students, and her opponents have been regressed to children, toddlers, and babies.

  • ...
23
 106
 3,768

Return to the Age of Gods.

Author's Note:

Since I'm bogged down at my personal academical Isonzo, this chapter was written entirely by my partner, Shadowmane PX-41.

The next chapter will also be (mostly) his work, and then everything will shift back to me, so do not fret. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Indigo Zap woke up the next day with her nose permeated by a stench that made her revile. Instead of groaning normally, she whined in a voice that was far too high pitched for someone of her personality.

With a raised eyebrow., she woke up entirely and saw that she was surrounded by pink bars, covered up by a thick white blanket, and with a small mobile dangling above her with little aeroplanes, rockets, and more flying aircraft. She looked down and saw that she was in a diaper and a dark blue baby shirt. She was devoid of her aviator goggles and her earclips, and felt very weakened with how small and chunky her arms and legs had become.

She looked out and saw that her room had gone from one covered in posters of teenage interest and video games to a relatively bare nursery, as only her bed and a layer of mismatched towels on the floor were the only thing left in the room. Everything that had made her who she was had been completely removed, and now she was back where she started.

Indigo pushed herself up with great difficulty and tried to climb down herself. She tried and failed for ten minutes until her mother, Violet Plasma walked into the room and picked her up off her bed.

“Looks like someone woke up early, didn’t they?” Violet pinched Indigo’s cheeks lightly as she held her in a bridal carry. “I guess you couldn’t wait to bother me today, didn’t you?”

Indigo babbled incoherently when she tried to ask where all of her old stuff was but her mind then fizzled out and she gained a more infantile mindscape as she got a second glance at the gray room.

“You probably don’t remember a thing, don’t you?” Violet cooed and hugged Indigo tighter. “Don’t worry about it, my little zaplet. Mama’s here to look after you. Just like old times…”

Indigo felt warmth in her heart and nuzzled deeper into her mother’s chest. She just wanted to feel protected in her new state and cuddled Violet as best as she could with her tiny arms. She looked out and pointed towards another blanket, trying to speak as she reached out for it.

“Do you want to be coddled, my little sweetheart?” Violet asked as she was already moving towards the blanket on the floor. She was about to lay Indigo down when she noticed the smell as well. “But first, I think you need a fresh diaper…”

The process of changing Indigo took no more than a minute. The sagging one was taken off and binned before Violent powdered Indigo’s bottom and slid a fresh diaper underneath it before she wrapped it around her child’s waist and tightened it up.

Indigo closed her eyes and sighed as she let her mother change her. She was starting to drift back into the realm of sleep as she tried to touch Violet’s nose. Before she even knew it, it was already done and she was back in her mother’s carry and getting closer and closer to the pink blanket on the floor.

Violet Plasma laid Indigo down again, but this time, she wrapped the entire blanket around her, cocooning the blue-haired newborn before she was picked up again. Suddenly, Violet looked around and saw a blue pacifier strewn near the playpen. She picked it out and gently slid it into Indigo’s mouth, and watched as a single suckle turned autonomous as Indigo closed her eyes entirely.

Indigo cooed through her pacifier, and she felt even more protected in the blanket than before. She squirmed slightly in the pink coil to try and get as warm as possible. Looking her mother in the eyes before nodding off, Indigo felt defended from everything around her. Through her protection, she smiled slightly before falling asleep in her mother’s cuddles.


Sour Sweet wailed as her sister, Battery Acid, held the teddy bear too high for her to reach. She frantically tried to jump up and get it back, but every time ended with her landing on her diapered rump, tears streaming from her eyes.

“Aww. Does baby want her teddy back? Does she wants to get a punch in the chest?” Battery teased as she held the bear down, and then snatched it back into the air, causing more tears to flow from her sister’s eyes. “How do you like it when your sister’s pushing you around, huh?! Huh?!”

“Battery Acid!” A woman stood outside of the room with her teeth gritted and her hands balled up into fists. “Are you teasing your sister?”

“She had it coming!” Battery lashed back at her. “All the years she messed with me because I was the little sister, now’s the perfect time for my revenge!”

“First of all” — the mother ripped the bear out of Battery’s hands and give it to Sour Sweet, before dragging Battery out of the room — “you’re lucky that you survived that regressive blast at the Friendship Games; Second, you should treat your baby sister with love and respect!”

She closed the door and threw Battery against the wall. “I’ve never seen you hurt her like that before, and magic or not, she’s still your sister, and I will not have you treating her like those hoity-toity Crystal Preppers treat your fellow CHS students!” Hot Cold her always won every argument that had been laid out in front of her, due to the fifteen years she had spent in law school. She would not let her now-eldest daughter hurt Sour Sweet, regardless of her new age and mental state. “Understood?!”

Battery groaned and stormed off to her room, slamming her door behind her. “You’re just defending her because she was your favourite!” She screamed from the closed door.

Whilst Hot Cold followed Battery to have a strict talk with her, her husband, Deicer climbed up the stairs and walked into Sour Sweet’s nursery.

When Deicer walked inside, he closed the door and soundproofed it so that Sour didn’t have to listen to the hateful words that both Deicer and Battery Acid were about to throw at each other. He then walked up to her crying infant daughter. She had her teddy bear back, but was still sniffling at how badly her sister had treated her.

“Aww. What’s wrong, my little sourball?” Deicer knelt down and pulled Sour into a cuddle whilst speaking in a mellifluous tone of voice. “Did your big, bad sister make you upset?”

Unable to answer normally, Sour whimpered gibberish and nodded, her tears now reduced to small sobs.

“Don’t worry about her, sourpuss. Dada’s here to look after you now.” He gently poked her belly, causing her to giggle slightly. “And I’ll keep you safe from everything, including… the Tickle Monster!” He began to tickle Sour Sweet, causing her to laugh longer as she flailed her arms and legs wildly. This went on for fifteen seconds until Sour’s smile was as wide as possible.

“There’s the little sweetie I used to know so well!” He pulled her off of the ground and brought her to her face, grinning himself when she gently booped him on the nose. “Now, what do you want to play with?”

Sour Sweet’s eyes darted all across the room as she looked for something to play. She eventually noticed a miniature slide that was just big enough for her to slide down and think of as a big thrill. There was a ball pit at the bottom that attracted her attention the most, and she reached out towards it.

“The slide?” Deicer asked, watching his daughter nod rapidly. Enthralled with how adorable Sour Sweet was acting, he began to carry her over towards it. “Well, how could I say no to a cute little sweetie pie like you?”

Sour Sweet was put at the top of the slide. She grabbed onto the supports to the side of her before she pulled herself forward and threw her hands up as she slid down the slide, squealing all the while as she got closer and closer to the inflatable ball pit. She finally splashed down into the pit and laughed some more as she burst out of the balls and began to throw some of the balls up and above her.

“Now, you have fun whilst Dada goes off and punishes your mean sister for hurting you earlier…” Deicer tussled Sour Sweet’s hair before he walked out of the nursery and went towards Battery Acid’s room.

Even without her dad, Sour Sweet had fun in the ballpit. She was mesmerised by all of the colours and enjoyed every second of hurling them all around her tiny body, giggling all the while


Sunny Flare toddled around the room as she tried to chase a ball she had been kicking around. Every time she got close, she accidentally knocked the ball away again, resuming the chase and getting her to run as fast as she could with her infant body. Baby talk spilled out of her lips each time the ball evaded her grasp, and by the time it had stopped again, she tumbled back onto her knees. From there, she crawled over towards the ball and was finally able to grab onto it this time. She hugged the ball tightly, cooing as she drooled all over it.

Sunny Flare’s mother, Silver Lining walked into the room, holding a baby dress. It was pink, poofy, and was made out of soft satin from the inside out. As she tried to dress Sunny in the dress, she giggled at the sight of it and crawled away. This proved to be futile as she was quickly scooped up and dressed.

“Aww… You look so cute in your old princess dress, Sunny…” Silver Lining gently nuzzled Sunny, not even bothered by the drool being applied to her cheek by her daughter. “Guess Queen Sunnybun has returned to the throne, huh?

“Oh! Silly me, how could I have forgotten?” Silver Lining gently walked over to a wardrobe and pulled out a plastic pink chair, a tiny crown, and a toy scepter. “You can’t be a queen without your stuff, right?”

It took a minute with Sunny Flare in her other arm, but Silver Lining finally put the chair down, sat her daughter in it, and gave her the crown and scepter.

“Your majesty. How can I, your humble servant, treat you on this fine day?” Silver Lining knelt down in front of Sunny Flare, who was beaming with her new infant royalty.

Sunny, who was still giggling, was about to use her scepter to point towards a teething ring, but instead felt her stomach rumbling and patted it with her free hand.

“Are you hungry, my queen?” Silver picked Sunny up out of the chair and gently carried her down to the kitchen. “Don’t you worry. I, your humble servant Mama, will make you a feast you’ll never forget!”

The walk to the kitchen had Sunny looking around with her eyebrows constantly climbing and dropping as she looked at everything around her. She was especially in awe of the blooming flowers of each colour, the TV screen that was showing cartoons for her slightly older sister, Raindrop Twinkle, and the cream colour wallpaper across the walls.

There was a single high-chair in the kitchen which Sunny was quickly put into and strapped in so that she couldn’t fall out of. She played with her scepter for a few seconds whilst her mother went to get the baby food from the fridge.

“Alright. It’s been years since I’ve fed you this, but let’s see if I haven’t forgotten how to do it…” Silver Lining opened one of the jars and scooped up some applesauce-flavoured baby food. She walked back over to Sunny Flare, who was still playing, and said, “Here comes the train. Choo-Choo!”

Sunny immediately noticed her mother’s playful attitude and chuckled again before opening her mouth to receive the food. She swallowed it whole and cooed as it slid down her throat and into her stomach. The process repeated itself for a while until she felt full. A burp signalled this, followed by more laughter from Sunny.

“Glad you like it, your majesty.” Silver pulled her out of the high-chair and put a bottle of milk into the fridge to warm up. “Now, just stay with Mama for a bit, as there’s a nice warm baba coming up.”

Three minutes later, the microwave was opened up, and Sunny Flare was fed the amber nipple of the bottle. As she suckled on it, she was rewarded with a stream of nutrient-filled milk which would help her grow back into the girl she once was. The white liquid went down smoothly, and she never broke eye contact with her mother. The look in her eyes told Sunny that even after everything that had happened at the Games, she was in a safe place, with a mother who loved her very much, and would never leave her side.