• ...
22
 45
 3,614

Chapter six - Spa day!

Rainbow went back home, to her clouden house. She did not go to sleep, but she wrote a letter to two friends.

Dear Pinkie Pie,

We need you to come with us on a very important talk at the spa tommorow when the sun is at its highest. Meet us there in the lobby at that time. It is something very important about our next biggest treat. So please come.

Mrs and mr cake.


Dear Twilight sparkle,

...

What should she say? Twilight didint like going to the spa, unless...

Dear Twilight sparkle,

A good friend has sent you...

Scratch that.

Dear Twilight sparkle,

You won a raffle contest and your prize it a free day at the spa! Relaxing and beautiful, this is something you cannot miss. Come and collect your prize when the sun is at its highest tommorow.

The spa ponies.

Hopefully rainbow and pinkie would already be there when she came.

She stalked out her door, the moon full at her back. Then she put both letters infront of the two friends houses.

Then she went home to get some rest.

For a while she could not sleep, but then unconsiousness tugged at her senses, pulling her eyes shut and making her breathing calm.


When morning arrived, rainbow was strangely energetic. She had prepared a speech last night and then forgotten it, but she still knew what she had to say. She arrived at the spa a few minutes before her two friends were to arrive.

A pink pony with a ble mane was there at the register.

“Hey, can you do me a favour?” Rainbow asked her. The spa pony nodded.

Rainbow whispered her plan into the pink pony's ear. She smiled and nodded. “Of course, of course!” She said.

Rainbow was led away to a massaging mat that was behind a sheet of bamboo.

That very second, pinkie pie rushed in.

“Im here to see the cakes!” She said to the spa pony.

“Yes, of couse, they just wanted to spa first, then they said they would talk with you.”

“Umm.. okie dokie!”

“Right this way!”

Pinkie was led next to rainbow dash (but of couse, she didint know that.) And was put on the same sort of mat behind another bamboo wall.

On her way back to the register, the pink spa pony told rianbow that one of her friends had come.

“Perfect.” rainbow concluded.

She heard the door of the spa open and close.

“Hello, im here cause I won a... prize?”

The pink spa pony flashed her pretty white teeth, claming the lavender unicorn.

“You most ceirtandly did! Right this way, miss sparkle.”

So Twilight was on the right side of rainbow, and pinkie was on the left. They got massaged for a about ten minutes.

“Sauna time!” A blue pony with pink hair announced.

The three ponies who were being massaged came out.

Twilight ghasped.

Pinkie let out a 'woah!'

Rainbow dash pretended to be suprised.

They three ponies were silent as they were ushered to a private spa room. Once the three of them were all alone, Rainbow dash spoke up.

“Listen, pinkie the cakes arent here. Twilight, you didint win a prize. I got you both here today because I wanted to say something. Twilight, The day you cam to the tree and I was there, pinkie had come first, and told me to tell you that she did. I decided not to, and I am very sorry for that. Pinkie, the kiss I shared with twilight was incidental. I knew that you were with her at that time, and I shouldnt have done it. All I want is to be friends with both of you again, and for you two to not hate each other any more. I am very sorry again to both of you.”

The two other ponies were speechless.