• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 574 Views, 13 Comments

My name is John - Blue_bolt



A great power returns to Equestria after nearly six hundred years away

  • ...
7
 13
 574

chapter 4: The light meet darkness again

When flying through the massive untouched vastness of space you can come to appreciate the small things that happen meteor showers, the giant comets, the awe inspiring power of the supernovas and the death planets and suns alike at the hands of the black holes. You know small things like that. This is what it can be like for one such being made of pure cosmic energy known as Formality.
She is one of the very few beings that knows the overseer personally and has power greater than all but two things in this and any other universe to compare to the next powerful living Alicorn-like creature Celestia. The sun 'goddess' can move a sun which is very impressive it's more than most can do but Formality on the other hoof, hand doesn't matter can move an entire galaxy if she so wishes.

As she was flying across space to find John to warn him of the great danger she and all the other life forms are faced with she is confronted by a wall of complete and utter darkness, a darkness beyond that of what space usually is that stops her in her tracks. As she looks around to find what might of caused it she hears a cruel and dark laughter she wished never to hear again.

"Ahh just the cowardly glorified pony thing I was looking for"boasted the dark voice coming from everywhere and nowhere at same time it was his voice.

"W-what do you want B-Bone? How did you escape you're prison?"asked worried Formality she is worried because if he has enough power to escape than he was already well past her even at her best.

"Ha you think that tiny prison you and that little worm created would hold forever you're even more foolish than when we last met"spoke the dark titan as he started to take shape in front of bundle of energy in pony form. "You see weakling you and you're precious universe's lights are doomed MAW, HA, HA, HA " as Bone finished his little rant with his evil laugh Formality launched up to escape from that being of metal and bone.

As she tried to escape she was knocked out of the sky by a huge blast of darkness. That was shot at her knocking her back down to the surface of the void of darkness that she was trapped within. As she recovered from the hit she looked up in time to see another blast coming at her and with speed matched by none she managed to avoid a shot that would have killed her otherwise. She did a quick scan of her surroundings told her as of the moment there was no way out the void but if she was able distract him for long enough she might be able to get him to lower his guard so she would be able to escape.
"Very well Bone if you wish to fight I will gladly take you on"of cause this was just to stall for time and wait for the opening she needed.

"Hmm very well then we shall fight this will be very entertaining"Bone said as he got into a battle stance as Formality did the same

"I'm sure it will be my old enemy, I'm sure it will be"Formality smirked as her was now in motion and stable what she lacked in power to match him but her tactical brilliance her plan was sound. As she finished smirking Bone charged her this was a duel of all of time and space would feel win or lose all are to feel it.

Author's Note:

sorry about the cliff hanger i just can't keep at it tonight but i also couldn't leave it because i would've forgotten about what i was going to write anyway good night all my readers