• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 574 Views, 13 Comments

My name is John - Blue_bolt



A great power returns to Equestria after nearly six hundred years away

  • ...
7
 13
 574

chapter 2: old friends, new problems

Twilight's castle 9:00pm

As the ponies were waiting for Twilight Sparkle too return from Canterlot High a very colorful Pegasus mare was beginning to grow inpatient.

"Argh, whats taking Twilight so long she said this would take hour or at the most"grumbled a very rude Rainbow Dash.

"Calm down sugurcube I'm sure Twilight's fine with what ever it is she's doing"said surprisingly calm Applejack. Just as AJ finished a small flash came from the mirror portal as Princess Twilight stepped back through.

"Twilight your back what happened this time, did you meet anypony new, did you try new huh, huh what'd do ,what'd do"ranted a very excited Pinkie Pie. Twilight looked behind her and was surprised too not see John with her. 'huh could of sworn he was right behind me'she thought too herself. Just as she was about too turn away from the portal a great flash erupted from it almost an explosion as if the the portal was resisting something that was coming through it. Once the flash subsided the mares present were shocked to say the least as a leather bound boot stepped through, then another foot stepped in, then as hand's reached through they grabbed a hold of the mirror's rim to pull themselves out of the portal clearly with some difficulty. As the head came through it was clear that was when the ponies got a look at what was coming into their world, it was tall with broad shoulders, long legs, Ear length dark brown mane, a cowboy hat and black worn duster armed with all sorts of weapons. Once john was through he smiled very warmly to the ponies whom were staring very wearily of this new being. Even Twilight was shocked he didn't change when coming through.

"Greetings everypony it is a pleasure to meet beings whom I've not yet had the chance to meet"John said in a slightly royal tone.

"Um, John might I ask why you haven't changed"Twilight asked very curiously and full of worry.

"I would expect it to be due to my magical and energy prowess and natural resistance to being changed by outside powers"John stated in a matter of fact tone. Just as he was about too continue a pink blur zoomed up too him.

"Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh I'm Pinkie pie, What's you're name are you new here, oh course you are I've never seen you around before, Wait did you just come the portal with twilight Oh. My. Gosh Are you a human what can you do what are those thing you've got,"the pink blur now identified as Pinkie Pie ranted"I've got too throw you the biggest welcome to Ponyville/Equestria party"she said as she finally relented leaving a stunned John (trust me that's harder than you think) wondering in all of the great overseer's worlds just happened.

"Um Okay Princess would care too explain why one of you're friends just jumped and yelled in my face. Being somewhat of a god that was actually annoying"he said trying too contain his anger.

"Oh that was Pinkie Pie the pony version of the girl you met in the other world"Twi said casually.

"Uh Twilight mind telling this thing is like a minute ago"Rainbow said aggressively. Being called a thing of all names is a great insult to someone of such power and after he showed great mannerism on his arrival no less, this Miss Dash was already in his bad books.

"Well if you must know whom I'am I would much prefer I be treated with the same respect you would and foreign diplomat or visitor"he stated royally which doesn't really like doing but if it got them too listen then he would do it. but The little cyan blue Pegasus then into his face angering the titan of beings even further.

"Just who do you think you are coming in here and demanding too be treated in such a way huh, huh"she said while poking his chest. Twilight was starting too worry again RD was in the face of the powerful beings she herself had ever come across and was clearly making him angrier by second.

"Rainbow Dash stop this right you have no idea what he is capable of!!"Twilight worriedly yelled at her overzealous friend from getting herself killed.

"Why he doesn't seem so tough I mean he's just taking me poking him"she very cocky. "Yes you might being so now but you haven't seen what I have"Twilight once again tried and failed to warn RD from doing something foolish.

"Oh so you think by me just standing here I'm weaker than you strange logic you have there youngster. If'n you wish me too show you power I'll gladly oblige."with that he rose his right hand and pushed against nothing as he did this a small shock wave emanated from it blasting a small piece of Chrystal too what seemed like Chrystal dust.

"Is that enough evidence for you or would like me too go even deeper into my powers?"he said as he had an cheeky smirk as he held in his hand a small ball powerful white energy.

"N-no we don't need a demonstration o-of that r-right girls?"Twilight quickly asked, the others including RD nodded quickly.

"Good than I shell be off twas a pleasure meeting you and annoying and slightly amusing friends"He said as he left out the door. Twilight ran after him. "Wait where are you going at this time of night?"asked Twilight with worry and interest.

"I'am going to see an old friend in Canterlot. I think me and her have quite a bit to be speaking about"John said seething about the carelessness of Celestia's magic entering his realm. "I bid you good Princess and you may send a letter ahead of me if you so please"with that he was gone.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Canterlot 9:06 pm

Princess Celestia was sitting on her throne finishing up the royal documents of the day when a letter from Twilight appeared.

"Strange didn't think I would be getting any letters from Twilight today"she thought out loud to herself. She unrolled the scroll and read aloud.

Dear Princess Celestia
A new being has followed me from the Canterlot High he says he has important and urgent business with you concerning the magic in the other world. He should be there in minute or second so when he does be ready he appears normal but is very powerful he has shown a small range of what could be a whole armament's worth of abilities he controls he is a human but he did not change when he came through the portal with me. He is tall, well built, he wears western clothing including a hat that he seems to hold very dear, he is also heavily armed physically.

Your former faithful student Princess Twilight Sparkle.

Once the solar Princess was done reading she dropped the scroll out of fear. How could she have forgotten the agreement with easily one of the most powerful, influential, and important beings in the known multiverse. 'I have to be ready by the time he get-'. Her train of thought was cut off.

"Your highness there is somepony or someone wanting to talk with you. He no less says it's of the utmost importance you speak with him!"a guard who just burst in yelled to gain the Princess's attention. 'Too late'. Celestia cleared her throat"yes tell Lord John that I will be right with him"She commanded the guard "and make sure that he is every bit as comfortable as he needs to be If you would so kindly do so?"

Once The guard had left, Celestia sent another guard to retrieve her sister to join them when she was free was free to do so. 'Well better go see him I'm not expecting him to be very happy with me' the Princess thought in a state of worry 'Maybe he'll be calm during this he usually is. I can't say for absolute certain I mean he's able to be the funnest and at times cheekiest how does he put it oh right fella, but he also can be the master destruction and chaos, which is where discord got it from'This hat she was thinking before she stepped into the room with him.
The Princess nervously entered the room that was dimly lit room with a figure sitting at a table in the middle of said eating something.

"I was wondering if you were going show up Princess, by the way have tried fried pony it's Delicious"John said in a very dark and evil tone with creepy smile complemented by the dark lighting.
The Princess gulped and tried to keep her composure but was failing terribly. As John let out dark chuckle Celestia let out a small squeak. Just when she was at her very limits the light's came on to show the room in full beauty with John laughing uncontrollably on the floor.

"whew, ha did you really think I was eating a pony, ah, ha, ha your're even denser than last my dear you need to loosen up darling"John said while barely able to keep from laughing. "Now before we start where is that darling little sister of yours Celestia and I would very much like to my dear old friend discord again? Would that be at all possible Princess?"he asked excitedly "Um yes it should be Luna should be down shortly and discord should be callable I will send for him and tell him his own master has returned"she said with a small smile at him being in a good mood and wished to keep him that way. Once she was done sending the message to discord she returned her attention back to the god within a man's body.

"Most delightful now shell we begin our talk about why there Equestrian on Earth and why you knowingly broke our agreement?"he asked of her. "I can already tell this going to be a long night.

Author's Note:

the overseer is kinda like john's god/creator.
The overseer is the being who will create all and all that has been.

kia ora Maorichief here I will be focusing on John's story which means no cute little moments, well maybe a few but until then there will be none.

and again if you all you bros out there who think he is overpowered just remember there are others that compared to them it's like trying to comparing a normal human and himself.