• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 574 Views, 13 Comments

My name is John - Blue_bolt



A great power returns to Equestria after nearly six hundred years away

  • ...
7
 13
 574

chapter 3: Discord and Luna/Bones break

9;15 pm between realities

A long, lanky being made up off all sorts of zoo and farm animals hovered over two terrified ponies for his entertainment

"Ah, this is the life living in the gaps between realities where sun butt can't get too while i pick on these little ponies"Discord dreamily said.
His life had been on the way up since being re-released from his stone prison by the ponies whom trapped him for a second and now said mares were his very best friends.
This is when he got a message from the Princess saying he was needed in Canterlot and that she was teleporting him in.

"Why could she need now? I'm not sensing anything wrong"Discord asked confused in that moment Discord was teleported to his destination and there standing in front of him was the Sun Goddess herself in all of her Celestial beauty but he noticed the mane six wasn't there that was odd.

"What's the big idea Celestia, plucking me from my home and bringing me here with almost no warning"Discord demanded.

"It wasn't her that wanted you here, Discord my old pupil"a deep masculine almost dark voice sounded from behind him. This voice made Discord's heart stop and made his whole body run cold. As he slowly turned his head to face the voice he gulped "G-good evening master it is good too see you again"Discord said as finally plucked up the courage to speak to him in the hopes if something went down he was on his good side.

"You're as childish as ever in you're grovelling huh Discord"John spoke in a serious manner that made Discord recoil in fear. This all changed when John's face serious face turned into an amused smile. "Ah, ha ha you should have seen you're face twas priceless my dear friend"he said while laughing.

"What has happened to you master. The last time I saw you were very serious no shit, no nothing. What's changed?"Discord asked in a very confused way.

"Discord it has been over Three thousand years things tend to change as that old say would go 'nothing last forever' not even me and if you would be so kind as too call me John I'm no longer you're teacher I thought everything I could"John said in a calm and happy manner.
Just as he finished another Alicorn with a mid-night blue coat entered the room full of over powered beings.

"My sorry dear sister but we had our hooves full with Prince Blueblood and-"Luna stopped when she noticed Discord and John standing with her sister. "Lord John I did not notice you my apologize for not doing so before"she said while bowing too John.

"There is no need for that Luna we are all friends here are we not"John said while walking over to the younger of the two royal sisters.

"Oh, um yes of course I was just-"Luna was cut off as she found herself in the tight embrace of John. She herself was surprised by the hug but was none too willing to back from it.

"I'am so glade too see you again my dear Luna It has been too long and I'm so sorry for what happened too you. I'm sorry I couldn't save you the darling little filly that I cared for so dearly but It warms my heart too see you back home with sister safe and sound"John said with conviction that softened his aging, prideful heart he hadn't seen the Princess of the night since she was over taken by the nightmare forces created by Bone to shatter his love Equestria and destroy it himself which failed to an extent.

"And I'm glade too see you again John I have missed you very dearly almost as much as I missed my sister. It is truly good to see you again"she said while shedding a few tears on John's leather-clad shoulder "and please never let me be taken again please"she managed to get out over joy of seeing her childhood hero and mentor again.

"I shell never let that happen again"he said reassuring her "And besides Bone is gone he cannot and will not hurt you again"he again said reassuringly

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unknown Time: many dimensions away

In the center of a dark and empty space of another universe sat a being chained too invisible walls by his leg, arms, neck, chest and heart. He had a head that was a dark red skull suspended over his fifteen-foot tall heavily black armored body by purple flame he was over looking plans in his imprisoned mind for what he would do if and when he escaped. This was Bone the destroyer of all life, light and goodness in the the entire realm of assistance all universes every crack, every crevice that would hold any slither light or good would destroyed was now a bound heap of bone and armored metal
The darkness titan and god heavily sighed as he spoke "Curse that pitiful mortal for putting me in this barren place of nothingness. When the time comes I will escape and crush him beneath the weight of the darkness that I will bring upon him"Bone spitefully seethed in his deep, dark and menacing voice. He had been plotting a way out of his imprisonment for the last five hundred years but not being able to his captures had really put the hammer down they locked him up "I hate them with all the hatred and darkness I can muster with my bottomless heart of which it is filled. I curse that John's damned sword and that cosmic energy joke formality with that horn that allowed her too take the form of a very powerful equine that are able to combined to create the 'great' overseer's sword that allowed him to take physical form and beat me"he grumbled angrily.
He thought he was going to be for a long time but then he felt it a large amount of energy, the amount necessary for him to break the chains restraining him, demolish this forgotten place and kill all who stand in his way.

"I will have to thank whoever is supplying me with such energy thank them and be rid of them. ALL. WILL. DIE!!!" Bone swore as he began too work the magical and physical energy too break the chains holding him. "Soon, very they will break and all will perish, all will burn, all will be darkness and all will be non-existent"he said triumphantly. BANG, SNAP, WI-TANG one of the chains gave way. "This one step on the road to the end all beings who just the disgusting substance 'light' you will all become dark Ah, ha ha ha"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back in Canterlot

As John was catching up with his old Equestrian friends he felt small yet very cold chill run down his spine. 'strange I never feel cold that different, huh maybe be because back Equestria oh well probably nothing' as John just blew off this very important piece of news he couldn't help but feel something was amiss.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Billions of light years away a being of pure cosmic energy in the form of a star white coated Alicorn with shinning gold mane and tail and a blue, red, white, yellow and orange star surrounded by glowing comets was sleeping on a cloud of space dust that she had pulled together suddenly awoke with panting and clearly terrified(Believe me that's hard to do) "NO, no no he can't have he is suppose to chained forever how is escaping!" Formality said in a panic. "I must inform the Overseer and John about this they must know before he escapes"she said while taking off to find the other great ones little did even she know everything and one's live's were about to change for all time.

Author's Note:

Um hi me again just going to let you know we have the names of everyone in the story but we are yet too meet the overseer which we will.
All known beings are rated on a power scale and i will list them off
Ratings
Overseer: infinite.
Bone: Greater than one Centillion. can become infinite
Formality: one Decillion. can rise to one Centillion.
John: one Quintillion. can rise to Quindecillion.
Luna's potential: Fifty-million.
Discord: Five-Hundred Thousand.
Celestia: Ten-thousand.
Luna actual: One-thousand.
Everyone else.

oh and merry late Christmas and have a happy new year bronies and pegisisters