• Published 17th Dec 2015
  • 494 Views, 34 Comments

Totally Pointless Pony Tales - LyraAlluse



These are random assorted pony tales which, as the title implies, are more or less pointless in the grand scheme of the universe. Yet for some reason, they still exist.

  • ...
4
 34
 494

Story Seven: A Blobby Love Tale

Story Seven: A Blobby Love Tale

The Smooze was in town blobbing about when he saw...the most beautiful creature he had ever seen in his life. It was round, and craggy, and crackly, and had faint crystals and...well, was everything a blob was looking for in a rock. He oozed over to Tom, smiling as he went. Tom remained motionless.

The Smooze said, "Bluurbable."

Tom didn't answer.

The Smooze scratched its head and said, "Gernsgfdj brudn."

Tom remained unfazed.

About the time, Pinkie Pie hopped by. She saw the Smooze looking kind of sad, so she hopped up to him asked, "What's wrong Smoozy?"

The Smooze said, "Blurbageh."

Pinkie Nodded in understanding.

"Oh I see. Love can be a tough thing. I think Tom just needs some time to get to know you."

Tom remained still.

The Smooze sighed.

"Brudhfjg," Smoozy said, oozing away sadly.

Pinkie Pie rubbed her chin in thought, then looked at Tom. She noticed that Tom was sleeping.

"Oh, that explains some things," she said, running to catch up with the Smooze.

When she caught up she explained everything and the Smooze decided to try again when Tom was awake. Tom responded to The Smooze's affections and agreed to go to a movie later that week.

Everyone beside Pinkie, on the other hand, had no idea how a blob thing could be dating a rock. But no one questioned it because they didn't want to be rude. And from that day forward The Smooze and Tom The Rock lived happily ever after, except for the occasional fights about who got to play the WII U.