• Published 13th Dec 2015
  • 1,620 Views, 24 Comments

Sailor Magic - Shazam 25



The Mane Six has save Equestria time and time again, but now it time for a new group to take their place. A group born millions years into the future.

  • ...
6
 24
 1,620

Protector of Magic, Sailor Magic!

Millions of years ago, there was a legend about six brave mares that defend the land know as Equestria. These six ponies defend the land with the Elements of Harmony and power of friendship. Many evils try to rule of the land was force back by the six mares. These mares where the greatest heroes to ever live. They had kept Equestria safe for years and even when they are gone, their deeds where not forgotten.

"MISS MESON!!!" A voice shouted, startling a 16 year old girl who was wearing a purple t-shirt with a white six-pointed star and pair of blue jeans and sneakers.

Twilight "Sparkle" Meson jump and fell out of her chair, making the whole class laugh at her. Twilight look up and saw her teacher standing over her with a book that had a unicorn on the cover.

"Looking at History of Equestria again?" She asked.

Twilight stood up and look at her shoes. She loves to read about the "History of Equestria" because she always wonder what it was like in the past. Sadly, everyone else pass it on as a child fantasy. Mostly because it was about unicorns, pegasus and earth ponies. Every time Twilight read the book, it felt like she was really there. The teacher sigh and and given the book back.

"Miss Meson please. You're 16 now. It time to get rid of the book. It nothing, but children stories." She said.

"They are NOT!" Twilight shouted, shocking the class.

"It talk about our land past and even explain how it came to be! If our home wasn't call Equestria, then why is there a book about it history!" She told her teacher.

The teacher sigh and put her in her seat. She walk away and Twilight look at the cover of the book. She didn't care what other people thought. The History of Equestria was true. Their home land name was poof.


Class end for the day and Twilight walk in the halls alone. Her hair sparkle as she walk pass a few windows. It was how she earn her nickname, Twilight Sparkle. Twilight open her locker and grab her stuff and walk out of the halls.

"Hey check it out, it miss book worm." One student said.

"You mean miss fantasy believer." said another.

"Ohh! Unicorns, Pegasus and Earth Ponies are real! They live on this planet a long time ago! Gimme a break!" another mock.

Twilight ignore them and walk outside. She really didn't like being pick on and was tired of others mocking her about something she just knew was true. She didn't have a lot of poof, but she just knew it was true. As Twilight walk back home, She notice a line near a Jewelry Store. Wondering what's going on, Twilight walk up and saw Lyra in the line.

"Hi, Lyra, what's going on?" She asked her.

"Hey Twilight! The Jewelry Store is having a huge sale. I'm going to get something for Bon-Bon's birthday today." Lyra said.

Twilight really wasn't into jewels like most girls, but she did wondering why there was a huge sale. So she stood in line with Lyra and enter the store with her. The two look around as Lyra try to find the perfect gift for Bon-Bon. Twilight had to admit the jewelry there was really beautiful, but ready didn't want any. As she look, she saw a shadow pass over her and turn to see a women in a long red dress and had jewelry on her hands, neck and ears. Twilight was surprise to see someone with so much jewelry on.

"Hello! Can I help you?" She asked.

"Err...no thank you. I'm not into jewelry. I'm just looking." She said.

"Is that so? Well, I guess not everyone has a find taste in Jewelry." She said.

"Hey Twilight! I found something!" Lyra call out.

Twilight turn and saw Lyra walk up with a bracelet that had three warp candies on it.

"Oh, you got a good taste there." The Women said.

"Thanks, but it for my friend miss...uh?" Lyra said before not knowing the women name.

"Call me Jewel. A friend you say?" She said.

"Yeah! Her birthday is coming up and I want to give her a perfect gift!" Lyra said.

"Um Lyra," Twilight said, "you might want to check the price tag."

Lyra was confuse until she saw the price for the bracelet.

"1,000,000,000!" She shouted in shock.

Lyra look upset and even has a bit of gray hanging over her.

"I don't have that much." She said.

"Why don't you take it, free of charge." Jewel said.

"WHAT?!" Both Lyra and Twilight shouted.

"Your friends birthday is come up right? So I'll let you take it for free this time." Jewel explained.

"Really! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Lyra shouted and ran out the store.

Twilight sweat drop as she knew how happy Lyra gets. She started to leave, missing Jewel face turn darker and a evil smirk appearing. She also miss something floating over the Jewelry Store.

"This feeling? Could she be...?" It asked before it disappear.


Twilight reach home and started her homework. Her parents where out for the night and her big brother was at a tournament, making her home alone. Twilight was able to get her homework done in a hour and decide to a take little nap before getting herself some dinner. Twilight lay on her bed and close her eyes. Falling in a deep sleep.

"Twilight...Twilight..." a voice call out.

Twilight open her eyes and stood up. She appear to be in a starry night with clouds below her feet. She look around and saw something walk towards her. When it got close enough, Twilight could see that it was a horse with a horn on it head.

"A unicorn?" She asked.

"Actually , I'm what known as a Alicorn." it said in a female voice.

"An Alicorn?" Twilight asked surprise.

"Indeed, My name is Princess Luna. One of the Princesses of Equestria." She said.

"Princess Luna? Like a princess of the moon?" Twilight asked.

"Yes, but I have a reason to be here, in your dreams." Luna said.

"My dreams?" Twilight asked confuse.

"Yes, As you know millions of years ago, Your home was once inhabited by ponies. There were three kinds of ponies. Unicorns, they use and study magic. Pegasus, they fly and control the weather. And Earth Ponies, they take care of the land and grow food that ponies need. There also a fourth kind, Alicorns. We have have the magic of all three and there our only four of us in the world. Myself, my sister, our niece and my sister student." Luna explain.

"Wow! I was right.", Twilight whisper then shouted, "I was RIGHT!"

Luna watch as Twilight bounce up and down, cheering. Luna smile as it remind her of her sister student. Which remind her why she was there.

"Twilight.", She said stopping Twilight from bouncing, "I here for a reason."

Twilight stop jumping and look at Luna, wondering what it could be.

"Peace and Harmony has been around since evil was kept at bay in my time. But now I fear the evil is coming back. I can not stop it because I no longer exist." Luna said.

"What? But you're talking to me right now." Twilight pointed out.

"In your dreams. However I do need you to do something for me." Luna explain again.

"What's that?" Twilight asked.

"I need you to kept the evil at bay and find the Elements of Harmony." Luna told her.

"ME?! But, I'm just a normal girl!" Twilight shouted.

"Everyone has something that they are talented in. Here take this pen." Luna said and use her magic to make a purple pen with six-pointed star appear.

Twilight grab the pen and look at Luna confuse.

"If you face a danger that the evil I warn you about, hold up your pen and shout 'Magic Power...Make up.' and you will grain the power to fight back." Luna explain.

Twilight look at the pen again before Luna spoke up.

"A few more things to know Twilight. You need to find the bares of the Elements. Once you do, you can use them to keep evil at bay even longer." Luna said.

"How will I find them?" Twilight asked.

"You'll now when you'll see them. Now it time to wake up." Luna said before a bright light cover Twilight's vision.

Twilight open her eyes, to see she was back in her house. She turn to see that it was after 8 and went to get up when she heard something drop on the floor. She look down and saw the pen that Princess Luna gave her. Surprise the whole thing wasn't a dream, she pocket it. Just as Twilight reach her kitchen, she heard someone pounding on her door. Wondering who it was she went to the door and open it, only to see Lyra looking worry.

"Lyra? What's wrong?" Twilight asked.

"Twilight have you seen Bon-Bon?" Lyra asked back.

"No, what happen?" Twilight answer.

"Well, I gave Bon-Bon her gift early and as soon as she put it on, she said something about meeting her master and walk out of the house. I been looking all over for her." Lyra explain.

Twilight was a bit shock to hear that. Could this be related to the evil Luna was talking about? Even so, Lyra is worry about Bon-Bon.

"I'll help you look." Twilight said and the two girls ran outside.


Both Twilight and Lyra had spit up to try and find Bon-Bon faster. As Twilight search, her mind turn back to what Princess Luna told her. She doesn't know if this was related to the evil forces or not, but she had a strong feeling that something is wrong. As Twilight ran through town, she notices people walking as if they were zombies. Wondering where they were going, she follow them.

It wasn't long before Twilight reach the Jewelry Store that she saw earlier today. Blending in the crowd the best she could Twilight went inside and saw Jewel laughing evilly.

"Yes, yes! That right darlings. Come to me and give me your life force!" She said.

Twilight was shock on what she heard and thought it was best to get out of there. Before she could move, she felt two hands on her shoulders. She turn around to see Bon-Bon, but her eyes were blank as if she doesn't know what she's doing. Twilight was push towards Jewel who was smile evilly at her.

"Well, well, if it isn't the girl who has no taste in jewelry." Jewel said.

"And you no women who loves jewelry. You let Bon-Bon and the others go!" Twilight shouted.

Jewel laugh as a dark aura appear around her. Twilight watch as Jewel dress became longer covering her feet. Her hands turn into claws and her face turn old and grey. Last her teeth became fangs. Twilight was shock on what she just saw. Jewel laugh again before smiling evilly.

"Well. since you don't like jewelry and learn of my plan, I better get rid of you. Darlings, ATTACK!" Jewel said then order.

Twilight watch as the people in the store started to walk towards her. She would have try to get away if Bon-Bon wasn't holding on to her. Twilight act by headbutting with back of her head, to make her let go. The attack appear only to make Bon-Bon take a step back, but did indeed let go of Twilight. But it was too late, Twilight was surrounded. She was worry now and her hand unconsciously rub her pocket feeling the pen inside.

Twilight took the pen out as Princess Luna words ring in her head.

If you face a danger that is evil hold up your pen and shout 'Magic Power...Make up.' and you will grain the power to fight back.

Twilight nod and held up her pen shouting, "Magic Power...Make up!"

(Transformation Scene)

A six-pointed star appear on Twilight chest as her clothes disappear, but was cover in a glowing body. Then stars started to rain down her body as a white suit appear on her. The stars rain down her feet before purple boots with heels that reach her knees appear. Twilight held up her arms and cross them as the stars rain down on them making white gloves appear. A bow appear with a six-pointed star on her shirt. Finally a skirt appear on her with a purple one over a pink one. Finally, a tiara appear on her forehead and two stripes of light purple and pink appear in her hair. Twilight then made a pose as a six-pointed star with five white smaller stars appear in the background.

(Transformation End)

Twilight look over herself, surprise at what she was wearing. Jewel was just as shock.

"Who are you?" She asked.

Twilight could feel the power in her and even felt the magic in the air. It felt like it was in pain and call her for help. Twilight stare at Jewel before speaking.

"How dare you use the life of innocent people for your evil deeds and hurting the magic of this place! I'm the Protector of Magic, Sailor Magic! In the name of Harmony, I will stop you!"

Jewel wasn't sure what to make out of it, but still order her followers to attack. Sailor Magic didn't want to hurt the people and jump over them and land in front of Jewel, surprising both of them.

Did I just jump over a whole crowd? Sailor Magic thought.

Jewel snap out of her shock and try the swipe Sailor Magic with her claws, but Sailor Magic quickly duck and spin her leg out trying to make Jewel trip. Sailor Magic leg went through Jewel's dress as if it wasn't even there. Before she could try something else, Jewel grab her back the neck and pick her up.

"I don't see how someone like you can't stop me. I'll take your life force and use it to take over this worthless town!" Jewel said and show her fangs.

"Get you claws off her!" a voice shouted before a yellow beam hit Jewel.

Jewel scream and drop Sailor Magic who back away quickly. She turn and saw a white alicorn. She remember what Princess Luna told her and bow to her.

"Please, do not bow. I was only able to weaken the monster. Now take your star and shout, 'Magic Star attack'." She said.

Sailor Magic nods and grab the star on the front of her uniform and held it in the the air.

"Magic..."

A giant out line of the six-pointed star appear in front of her.

"Star..."

Five smaller stars appear around the big one,

"Attack!"

Sailor Magic threw the small star into the online one before it turn into a bigger version of the star she threw. The giant star flew towards Jewel who was too shock to dodge. The Star hit Jewel leaving a shape of her body in it as Jewel scream and was destroy into black mist that disappear.

Sailor Magic sigh as she caught the star returning to her and return to it normal size. She look around to see all the people faint to the ground and the princess alicorn had disappear. She was about to leave herself when Lyra ran in the building.

"Bon-Bon!" She shouted holding her friend.

She'll be fine." Sailor Magic said.

"Who are you?" Lyra asked.

"I'm Sailor Magic, it turns out the owner of the store was trying to take the life force of these innocent people and I had to stop her." Sailor Magic explain.

"Is Bon-Bon...?" Lyra started to asked.

"No, I was able to stop her before she could. All she needs is a little rest. I don't know if she'll remember anything, but it best you stay at her side until she wakes up." Sailor Magic said before jumping to a open window and disappear.

While Sailor Magic and Lyra was talking, two Alicorns was hovering near the ceiling of the store. Luna turn to her sister and frown.

"She needs to do this on her own Tia." Luna said.

"She just use the pen for the first time and this was her first fight. She doesn't know how to use it yet." Tia or better known as Celestia said.

"Very well sister, but you can feel it right? It the same as her." Luna asked.

"Yes, she has been reborn. Come let us search for the others." Celestia said and the two disappear without a trace.

Author's Note:

Ok, before any of you going around making funny of me for this, this a crossover of MLP and Sailor Moon. I use to watch Sailor Moon a long time ago when I was younger. It was the second anime show I watch every time it came on (next to Dragon Ball Z). It been years and I don't remember much of the show and when reading a story on Fanfiction call Sailor Moon SF: Warriors of The Stars (a crossover of Sailor Moon and Mega Man Star Force). I got into coming up with my own ideas. I soon started to look up Sailor Moon and MLP crossovers and this story happen. Since I did some Dragon Ball Z, I thought I give my second watch anime show a shot at this. So go ahead, make fun of a guy that use to watch something for girls. You don't hear me doing that to you. I bet some of you use to watch Sailor Moon too! I'm giving each reborn mare a last name. As you saw, Twilight nickname is Sparkle because her hair sparkles in the light and her last name is Meson (I made it up).

Here's her Sailor Scout look I don't own this picture Shinta-Gir does, she also own the other Sailor Scout looks for the rest of the Cast...

I post the others as well, and the transforming scenes are a one time thing.