• Published 13th Dec 2015
  • 1,608 Views, 24 Comments

Sailor Magic - Shazam 25



The Mane Six has save Equestria time and time again, but now it time for a new group to take their place. A group born millions years into the future.

  • ...
6
 24
 1,608

Telling the truth, Sailor Honesty!

It been three weeks since Princess Candace has came to the now call Ponyville. And many people were loving Sailor Magic even more. Twilight has spend the past three weeks trying to use her new powers to get better control of her ability to sense magic. She also was able to get her parents to keep Spike as a pet, even though Spike hated being call one, so she had good three weeks. But what Twivine Sparkle said about her never left her mind. A clone? Why would she be that? It didn't add up. Twilight was so lost in thought she didn't notices that she was walking down the wrong path.

"Hey, there Sugarcube. Ya'll lost or somethin'?" A western voice spoke up.

Twilight jump in surprise before turning to see an girl her age, with blonde hair and green eyes. She was were an hat with a orange open shirt, with a white one inside, She has a belt around her blue pants and cowboy boots.

"Um, Sorry. I was lost in thought. That all." Twilight smile sheepishly.

"Well, it appear you found your way to Sweet Apple Arcs. I'm Applejack Smith. Please to met ya." The girl said.

"I'm Twilight Meson. Though I been going by the name Twilight Sparkle, due to may hair sparkle when sunlight hits it." Twilight said.

"Ya'll hair sparkle? Woa-weee! I never heard of something like that before." Applejack said.

"Yeah, I don't understand why either." Twilight admitted.

Before more could be say, they're both was jump by a young girl with red hair and orange eyes. She as wearing a yellow shirt with a blue overalls skirt with yellow socks and pink shoes. She also had a pink bow.

"Ah-ha! I found you ya thief. Now one gets away for from Sailor Magic!" She said.

Applejack face palm as Twilight started to look a little worry.

"Apple Bloom! I thought I told you to play Sailor Magic later. You need to get your chores done first." Applejack said.

Twilight look at the two and could tell their name had a apple theme to them.

"Sorry about that. This is my little sister Apple Bloom. She a huge fan of Sailor Magic." Applejack said.

"It fine. I can understand why she doing it. I like messing around my big brother too." Twilight said with a smile.

"Really? Does his name happen to be Shining "Armor" Meson?" Applejack asked.

"Yeah, how you know?" Twilight asked back.

"My Big Brother, Big Macintosh is his friend. The two like to hanging out." Applejack said.

"Yeah, and Applejack is much of a fan of Sailor Magic as ah am." Apple Bloom said out loud.

Applejack couldn't help herself, but to blush. She really was a big fan of Sailor Magic. In fact she wishes she could met her in person. The deeds she done was really good. First saving a group of kids from a monster, then saving and getting respect from a princess. She really wanted to met Sailor Magic.

"Well, I'am a fan too. It just I don't like talking about her too much. I just want to give her some room." Twilight spoke up.

Twilight really didn't like talking about herself as Sailor Magic. She was always afraid she will slip about herself about being Sailor Magic and it could get her and her family in trouble.

"Really? That nice Twi." Applejack said.

Then a ring tone fill the air and Twilight took off her book bag to find her cellphone ringing. She quickly answer it.

"Hello? Hi Mom. Sorry I took a wrong turn. I'm ok. No, really! I'm at a place call Sweet Apple Arcs. The girl that here is Applejack Smith, she really nice. Yes, I'll be home for dinner. You want me to invite her? Are you sure? Ok, I'll asked. See you when I get home. Love you, bye." Twilight said in her phone before hanging up.

"Sorry, my mom give me a cellphone ever since Sailor Magic save them. She was afraid who ever was after us could try again." Twilight said.

"No problem sugarcube. I'll go asked Granny Smith if I can go with you." Applejack said.

Twilight smile, she made a friend. At least she thinks so. She wonder how Applejack will feel about her reading a book about ponies. She was maybe going to have to tell her over dinner.


Twivine was mad. First she has two clones and now she was call back by her master. She was going to destroy those clones next time and she needed a monster to do it.

"Now why the long face?" A man voice spoke up.

"What do you want Discord?" Twivine asked angry.

A man appear in a magic poof wearing a grayish suit with brown pants. He also had two different shoes, wings and horns. His name was Discord and he love to make Chaos.

"And don't anyone forget it!" Discord said at the readers.

"I'll ask again, What do you want Discord?" Twivine asked, ignoring his weird stunts.

"I just want to see what got our Princess Down? (Even though she not one)" Discord said then whisper to the readers.

"Hmm, why should care? You love making Chaos, so why do you go do that?!" Twivine yell at him.

"Now, now, there no need to shout. Just tell old Uncle D what got your vines in a knot and I'll make it all better." Discord said, showing that two of Twivine's vines was indeed in a knot.

"Fine! I have learns there are two clones of me! One is call Twilight "Sparkle" Meson and the other is Sailor Magic." Twivine said.

"Hmm, never heard of the Sailor Magic, but the name Twilight Sparkle rings a bell." Discord said thinking.

"Doesn't matter! I going to use Stonewall to destroy those clones! This time I won't let them get away!" She said and walk away.

"Oh well, I'm sure you folks knows what happen next, but I'm not telling you. That the writer job." Discord said to the read before the whole scene was cover in smoke.


Twilight was sitting at the table with her family and Applejack. Applejack was allowed to go with Twilight and the two seem to hit off pretty fast. Twilight hasn't told Applejack about her book yet, but knew it would be really soon.

"I say, it so nice for Twilight to bring over a friend." Mrs. Meson said.

"Ah'm surprise you have the same first name as Twi, Mrs. Meson." Applejack said.

"Well, I name her after me. She remind me of my self when I was younger." Mrs. Meson said.

"So Twiliy, did you tell her about the book yet?" Shining asked.

"What book?" Applejack asked.

Twilight blush as she pull the History of Equestria out of her book bag.

"It talk about the history of our home. It also says that long ago our world had Earth Ponies, Pegasus, and Unicorns that once live. Beside my family, everyone thinks it nothing then child stories. But I know it true. That why I'm going to find everything I can to show poof." Twilight said.

"Huh, You know, Ah been wondering about that myself. I can see your telling the truth. I wish you luck on that." Applejack said.

"Psst, Twilight." A voice whisper.

Twilight look down and saw Spike. He was trying to get Twilight to follow him due to something was up.

"Who that?" Applejack asked.

"Uh, this is Spike, My dog." Twilight said.

"Well, hi there little feller, I got a dog too. Maybe should met her one day." Applejack said and scratch behind his ear.

"Oh, yeah." Spike whisper as he like the feeling.

"Um, I need to go feed him, Mom where did we put the dog food?" Twilight said then asked her Mother.

"I think we left it in the the garage." Mrs. Meson said.

Twilight nods in thanks and both she and Spike ran towards the garage, leaving a confuse Applejack.

After entering the garage, Twilight shut the door and turn to Spike.

"What's up Spike?" She asked.

"Dark Magic. I can smell it." He said.

"Where?" Twilight asked.

Before he could answer, the garage door bust open and a giant stone monster stood in front of the hole.

"Guess my question been answer." Twilight said getting ready to transform into Sailor Magic. She wasn't able to as the door bust open to show her family and Applejack rushing toward her. They stop as the saw the giant Stone monster.

"Twilight, get away!" Shining shouted to his sister.

"No, I got to led it away. You call for help. I'll be fine!" Twilight said.

She had a feeling that the monster was after her. So she ran under the monster legs and started to run down the street to led it away from the town. Also so she can transform without people seeing her. Twilight ran as she felt the stomps behind her. She couldn't help to to cry out in shock every time the stomp made her jump in the air. It wasn't long before Twilight was close to Sweet Apple Arcs and knew she has to get away from there, but a huge stone block her path. She turn to see the giant stone monster walk up to her and Twilight knew she had no choice.

"Ok, I was hoping to do this out of town and away from this place, but I got no choice now." Twilight said and took out her pen.

"Magic Power...Make up!"

(Transformation Scene)

A six-pointed star appear on Twilight chest as her clothes disappear, but was cover in a glowing body. Then stars started to rain down her body as a white suit appear on her. The stars rain down her feet before purple boots with heels that reach her knees appear. Twilight held up her arms and cross them as the stars rain down on them making white gloves appear. Finally a skirt appear on her with a purple one over a pink one. Finally, a tiara appear on her forehead. Twilight then made a pose as a six-pointed star with five white smaller stars appear in the background.

(Transformation End)

Sailor Magic stood ready as the Stone monster brought it fist down. She quickly jump back, before standing ready again. Looking for any opening. Just as the Stone Monster was about to try and punch Sailor Magic again, she saw it. It for a moment, but it was there. A small hole hole in the chest. If she could just reach that hole maybe she could end this fight.

She jump back again and then ran up the arm to the chest were she punch the hole. It started to glow and she quickly jump off. The Stone Monster feel apart before leave and much smaller female version.

"YOU! How dare you! I work forever to make that form." It said.

"How dare you, interrupt a family time together. They were just getting to know an new friend of their daughter! I'm the Protector of Magic, Sailor Magic! In the name of Harmony, I will stop you!" Sailor Magic said.

Sailor Magic quickly dodge some of the stones that was thrown at her before running in and kick the Stone Monster.

"Ha! Your putty attack doesn't hurt Stonewall!" It said before knocking Sailor Magic away.

She landed pretty hard and had a hard time getting up with the pain she got form Stonewall.

Hehehe! Time to say good bye!" Stonewall said and got ready to punch her.

Before she could, she was knock away by a kick, it was Applejack! She had gotten Twilight's family to safely and heard the fight going on at Sweet Apple Arcs. She saw Sailor Magic fighting a smaller version of the monster that was chasing Twilight and step in to give her a hand. Applejack turn to Sailor Magic was was shock on the face she was seeing.

"Twilight?", She asked, "Your Sailor Magic?!"

"Uh, I think you must have confuse me with someone else." Sailor Magic try to play off.

"Hey, don't you lie to me! I can sense if someone lying!" Applejack said.

"Wait, you can sense if someone lying?" Sailor Magic said.

"Yeah, Ah don't know why, but it had help me avoid ones that wants to hurt me or my family." Applejack said.

Sailor Magic then notice an aura around Applejack. She could felt the magic, from her, it was calm. Then she remember what Princess Luna told her.

"You need to find the bares of the Elements. Once you do, you can use them to keep evil at bay even longer." Luna said.

That made her realizes something. Applejack was one of the bares of the Elements. She just got to figure out how to have Applejack unlock her magic. However, Stonewall appear and had a huge stone above it head.

"WHY YOU!!!" It shouted and threw the stone.

"Applejack, move!" Sailor Magic shouted.

Applejack try, but the stone landed next to her, knocking off her feet. Stonewall walk up to Applejack only for Sailor Magic to step in it's way.

"Move! I'll deal with you after I get that one." It shouted.

"No way! She is my friend. I will not let you hurt her!" Sailor Magic said.

Applejack eyes widen, the only met for a short time and already she Sailor Magic...no...Twilight "Sparkle" Meson friend?

"Is that true?" She asked.

"Yes it is. You should know. I'm not lying." Sailor Magic said.

"Ah'm glad. Ah never did have any friends. Most just lie to me about being my friend and hurt my feels. Some are even scare of me. But now Ah have one and she telling the truth." Applejack said.

"Why did you say anything?" Sailor Magic asked.

"Thought you were the same as the others." Applejack answer sadly.

"ENOUGH! Time to crush both of you!" Stonewall said.

"Not happen!" Sailor Magic said before jumping over the monster.

Applejack was able to sit up and watch the fight. Twilight was quick, she'll say that, but with a monster made of stone, she going to need to hit hard, really hard.

"So, you want to help?" A voice said next to her.

Applejack look to her side and sat Spike with orange pen that had an apple on top.

"If you want to help, take this pen and say, Honesty Power...Make Up." Spike said.

Applejack freak out a little, but took the pen.

"Ah, don't know why but, I can tell you're not lying. Well here it goes." Applejack said and held up the pen.

"Honesty Power...Make up!"

(Transformation Scene)

Apples starting to fall all around Applejack as her clothes disappear, but her body was cover in a white glow. Applejack let the Apples fall around her before a giant apple, cover her and then bust away, leaving her in white gloves, orange shoes with small heels. An orange skirt appear and an bow with an apple appear on her shirt. After the tiara appear on her forehead, she made a pose as an Apple appear in the background.

(Transformation End)

Applejack look over herself. Surprise at her new look. She was snap out of it when she heard Sailor Magic scream out in pain. She quickly ran towards the monster and once again kick it, knock it away into a tree. Stonewall got up and turn around to see Applejack in her new look.

"Who are you?" It asked.

"Me? I'm a friend of Sailor Magic! I'm the Protector of Honesty, Sailor Honesty! In the name of Harmony, I will stop you!" She answer.

"Ha! Friends? Don't make me laugh." It said.

Sailor Honesty stood ready as Stonewall charge at her. She jump over it and then threw a roundhouse kick, that connected. Bit of the stone from the monster flew off and it growl at her.

"All right, let see how this goes." Sailor Honesty smile.

She stomp both her feet on the ground as a orange aura cover them

"Honesty Apple kick!" Applejack said as she ran up to Stonewall and kick both feet out that landed on Stonewall.

Tons of stones flew off of Stonewall as it gasp for air.

"Sailor Magic, it all yours!" Sailor Honesty said.

Sailor Magic waste no time and pull the star off her front of her uniform and held it in the the air.

"Magic..."

A giant out line of the six-pointed star appear in front of her.

"Star..."

Five smaller stars appear around the big one,

"Attack!"

Sailor Magic threw the small star into the online one before it turn into a bigger version of the star she threw. Stonewall was shock to see the attack and scream as the star hit her leaving her body shape in it, before turning into a black mist and disappear.

Sailor Magic caught her star and place it back on her chest. The two Sailor Elements look at each other and nod. The two of the jump away, not knowing that some snap a picture of them.


Twilight was at school, trying to cover her mouth as she yawn one again. She spend all night trying to tell Applejack why she kept about being Sailor Magic a secret. It took some time, but she got her to understand. Twilight shut her locker only to see Snips and Snails in front of her.

"Well, well, look at what we got here. Little miss pony believer." Snips said.

"Not now, you two. I got to get to class." Twilight said and turn to walk away, only to be block by two more people.

"So where that little book of yours? You know the one about horses?" Snails asked.

"Ponies and I don't have it. It back at my house." Twilight said and try to get pass them.

"HEY!" A voice shouted.

Everyone turn to see Applejack standing right in front of them and she was not happy.

"What do you want Smith?" Snips asked.

"Ah, want to leave ma friend alone!" She said.

"Friend? Ha, you don't have any friends." Snails laugh.

"You what to test that?" Applejack asked getting in Snails face.

Remembering that Applejack was rise on a farm and far tougher then any other girl in school, He back off.

"Come guys lets beat it." Snips said, knowing Applejack could take them on.

"Thanks Applejack." Twilight said.

"What are friends for right?" Applejack asked.

"Now that honest." Twilight said and wink at the readers.

Author's Note:

Here were go! The next chapter. Sorry it took so long, got other ideas in my head but I was able to get around to writing this. I know I said the Transformation scene was a one time thing, but I thought I bring Twilight's transformation back in case someone forget how she transform, plus it show how different the transformation work. Here what Sailor honesty look like,

Ok, now the next chapter will have Applejack get use to being Sailor Honesty then Rainbow Dash join the group and Twivine last fight with the three Sailor Elements. Just need to think on it. Of course ideas are welcome.

Comments ( 6 )

I thought for sure she'd have Jupiter's colors, not Venus'.

7660906 I'm going by the picture I found. I understand your thought though.

Hey, I can edit for you, if you want. This story is pretty interesting, but it needs serious help in the grammar department. I can knock these chapters out for you since I'm currently out of school. It might help you get more views. Not that grammar alone will get you any, look at my story.:twilightblush: But you definitely have a great thing going here, and people are interested.

7784000 I don't mind, but I'm heading to bed. I'll PM you in the morning so we can talk some more.

Awesome story so far can't wait till the next set of Chapters

I wonder how they would react if Discord revealed his canon form, if he's the same Discord from the past.

Login or register to comment