• Published 9th Dec 2015
  • 376 Views, 1 Comments

Canterlot Troubles - R-Dashiefan20

  • ...
 1
 376

Chapter 8

We left the castle and starting walking down the street. We passed a big round wooden building that had several floors and pillars.

"That's town hall. We just recently got it fixed back up after somebody nearly destroyed it." She said as she glared at a pegasus that was sitting outside on a bench.

She had light blonde hair and wore a teal skirt that showed a pattern of bubbles on it and a blue shirt with a yellow tie. The most noticeable thing about her was her eyes, they both pointed in two different directions. She just waved at Dash as we walked by.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Just a pegasus that can't fly straight to save her life." Dash said.

We passed the bakery from last night.

"This is Sugarcube Corner. It's where we all go for something sweet and also where Pinkie throws most of her parties." Dash said as we kept walking.

We came to a rather large round building. It had pink and purple checkered tiles on the roof, blue painted walls, and yellow striped awnings.

"This is the Carousel Boutique. It's Rarity's workshop." She said as she pushed the door open.

Rarity was at a worktable with several various fabrics and papers scattered around everywhere. Her hair was slightly frayed and looked like she hadn't slept. She turned when the door shut behind us.

"Oh, good. Just the two people I wanted to see." She said as she went behind a curtain and brought out a set of outfits.