• Published 9th Dec 2015
  • 376 Views, 1 Comments

Canterlot Troubles - R-Dashiefan20

  • ...
 1
 376

Chapter 6

I was awoken by the sound of my phone ringing. I jumped and accidentally threw Dash off the bed.

"What the hell?" She asked rubbing her head.

"Sorry, babe. I'm not used to sleeping with someone beside me." I said as I pulled her back onto the bed and pulled my phone out.

It was a message from Pinkie.

'Where are you guys? You're missing all the cider!' It read.

"Who's that?" She asked.

"It's Pinkie, she wants to know where we are. We're missing the cider." I said.

"Shit! I forgot all about that. I'm going to get dressed." She said as she sprinted into the bathroom.

I slid my phone back into my pocket and grabbed our jackets. She came out of the bathroom and I threw her jacket to her.

"Give me a second, babe. I got to use the bathroom." I said as I went in and lifted up the seat.

After a minute I finished and put the seat back down. I flushed the toilet on my way out and we ran downstairs. We put our shoes on and headed out the door. We flew for several minutes before reaching an apple orchard with a line stretching all the way from the barn to the wooden fence. It was a good mile long.

"Damn, we better get some cider." Dash said.

"What's the big deal? It's just some cider." I said.

"What's the big deal? What's the big deal?! I'll tell you the big deal! Every year, the apples make their famous cider and sell it three days. But, they make a new batch everyday. And everyday, they run out before everyone gets some." She said.

"Calm down. We'll get some of it." I said.

"Sorry everyone! That's it for today!" AJ shouted from somewhere up ahead.

"Damn it!" Dash shouted.

"It's okay. There's always tomorrow. Besides, I need to go talk to Twilight. Then, we have the whole day to spend together." I said.

She sighed.

"You're right." She said.

"So, where would Twilight be at this time of day?" I asked.

"Probably in the castle." She said.

"Well, let's get going. The sooner we get this over with, the sooner it'll just be the two of us." I said.

"Okay." She replied as we took off toward the castle.