• Published 9th Dec 2015
  • 376 Views, 1 Comments

Canterlot Troubles - R-Dashiefan20

  • ...
 1
 376

Chapter 10

We headed down the street rather quickly. We passed that old destroyed oak tree from my first time here. I looked over and saw the crater that I had created when I landed here.

"That over there is Twilight's old house and library. It got destroyed during our fight with Lord Tirek." Dash said.

"Yea, I remember getting the intel about that fight. That was pretty awesome." I said.

"Yea. It was. Twilight showed him not to mess with Ponyville." She said.

"Man, who would have thought that someone could make such a big crater from falling and survive?" I asked as I looked at the crater that was about two feet across and about five feet deep.

"Well, I'm glad you did." She said as she kissed me.

"It's funny." I said.

"What is?" She asked.

"I could have sworn you said you weren't the romantic type." I replied.

She hit me in the shoulder.

"Shut up and accept my love." She said as she tackled me to the ground.

She sat on top of me and held me down as she kissed me again.

"Hey, guys!" Pinkie screamed from behind Dash.

Dash jumped up quickly and helped me up. We stood there red faced.

"What were you guys doing?" Pinkie asked.

"Nothing. We were just, um..." I started to say.

"That's not important. What do you want Pinkie?" Dash asked.

"Well, I just wanted to see if you were still going to let me be in charge of planning your wedding." Pinkie replied.

"Oh for the love of Celestia! Does everyone think we're getting married?" I asked.

"Well, you are aren't you?" Pinkie asked.

"Not right away, no! Eventually, most likely." I replied.

"Well, you should. You guys are perfect together." Pinkie said.

"I still get to plan it, right?" Pinkie asked.

"Yes, Pinkie. You can still plan it when we have it." Dash said.

"Yay!" Pinkie squealed as she ran off.

"How does she just show up like that?" I asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. She just does." Dash said.

We walked past a small house with a sign in front that read, 'Doctor Minuette, DDS'.

"That's the dentists office. She's pretty cool, always gives free check ups." Dash said as we continued through town.

We came upon a small cottage with several animals in pens around it on the outskirts of town.

"That's Fluttershy's house. Come on, let's see what she's up to." Dash said as she pulled me toward the house.

She knocked on the door.