• Published 17th Jan 2016
  • 2,943 Views, 89 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Alternate Season Six) - FlareGun45



A fake MLP: Season Six attempt keep the fandom at ease throughout the hiatus. This isn't the real season six, nor do I know what's happening in season six for sure. There are no sources in this story that are relevant to season six.

  • ...
10
 89
 2,943

Cutie Marks the Spot!

Over at the Cutie Mark Crusaders Treehouse, Twist opens the door to the treehouse and starts walking out. “Thanks for comin’, Twist!” Apple Bloom waved. “Ah hope the advice we gave you about your cutie mark was useful enough! Come back anytime!” Apple Bloom then closes the door behind her. She then happily says to her friends, “Another happy pony with advice about her destiny, wouldn’t you say, crusaders?”

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo both glared at Apple Bloom. “Seriously?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“Yeah, all she did was blabber about her peppermint sticks being too undercooked, or overcooked, or not looking pretty enough.” Scootaloo complained.

“Yeah, really, like what’s her problem?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“Doesn’t she remind of you Rarity in a way though, Sweetie Belle?” Scootaloo teased as she elbows her.

“What are you trying to do, Scootaloo? Make Twist feel like a sister to me?” Sweetie Belle asked upsettingly.

“Now, now, crusaders. Ah know some of our clients have been… questionable, but it’s our duty as the Cutie Mark Crusaders to help anypony in need that has a problem with their cutie marks.” Apple Bloom said.

“Clients? Is that what you’re calling them now?” Scootaloo asked.

“Ah don’t think you two are really gettin’ it.” Apple Bloom thought. “As the Cutie Mark Crusaders, we have to help anypony in need that has to do with their destinies. Sometimes ponies need help in findin’ out what their destinies are, and sometimes ponies wonder why they had their cutie marks in the first place. Remember we helped Diamond Tiara in discoverin’ what her talent actually meant?”

“That she’s a bossy?” Scootaloo asked.

“No! That she’s a leader.” Apple Bloom corrected her.

“I don’t see the difference.” Sweetie Belle said.

“There’s a huge different!” Apple Bloom informed her as she starts pacing back and forth. “A leader is somepony that knows what’s best for the team. A boss is only after her own benefits, and as of lately, Diamond Tiara has been more of a leader and less of a boss, and she’s never been any happier.”

“Yeah, you’re right, Apple Bloom.” Scootaloo agreed.

“I still can’t wait to see who we’re going to help next!” Sweetie Belle said excitedly. Just then, there was a knock on the door.

“Come in!” Apple Bloom called out.

When the door opened, it turned out to be Silver Spoon who was knocking. “Hello, crusaders!” she said mischievously.

The crusaders were a bit surprised to see Silver Spoon visiting them, especially alone without Diamond Tiara. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle felt uneasy with the situation, but Apple Bloom didn’t seem to mind. “Howdy, Silver Spoon!” Apple Bloom said excitedly. “What brings you ‘round these parts?”

“Well… I’ve been thinking… since you helped Diamond Tiara discover what her cutie mark really means, I thought, like, maybe you should totally help me discover mine too!” Silver Spoon suggested.

“Of course, Silver Spoon! We’re always there to help ponies in need who have a hard time figurin’ out what their cutie marks mean!” Apple Bloom accepted.

“Oh good, thanks!” Silver Spoon said. “It feels good to know we have friends like you to help us!”

“Um, Apple Bloom? Can we speak to you for a moment?” Sweetie Belle asked as she and Scootaloo both had annoyed looks on their faces.

“Please excuse us for a moment.” Apple Bloom said to Silver Spoon as she walks over to her friends.

“Take your time.” Silver Spoon insisted.

When Apple Bloom huddled up with her friends she asked them, “What’s up?”

“How are we supposed to help Silver Spoon out in finding her talent?” Sweetie Belle asked softly without Silver Spoon hearing. “I don’t even know what her cutie mark even means.”

“Me neither.” Scootaloo said. “I hope you have a plan.”

“Relax, ah don’t even know what it means either.” Apple Bloom admitted.

“So how are we supposed to help her?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“Don’t worry, crusaders. Ah have a plan.” Apple Bloom said with confidence as she walks back over to Silver Spoon. “Tell us, Silver Spoon. How did you get your cutie mark in the first place?”

“Well…” Silver Spoon started. “It was Take Your Filly to Work Day, I was at my mom’s china shop. It was actually the day Diamond Tiara and I met.” A flashback begins with Silver Spoon at the china shop run by her mom, Gray Shades. Silver Spoon was just polishing a vase when Diamond Tiara and her mom Spoiled Rich walks inside.

“Good morning, Mrs. Gray Shades!” Spoiled Rich said to Silver Spoon’s mom.

“Ah, Mrs. Spoiled- err, I mean, Mrs. Rich! Good to see you again!” Gray Shades said.

“Ah, relax, darling! We’re business partners now!” Spoiled Rich said. “You can call me what you like.”

“Mrs. Rich, I must say this is… a very… very fine investment you are making towards my business! It’s going to make us both very rich!” Gray Shades said excitedly.

“Richer, darling. We’re already rich.” Spoiled teased. They both chuckled.

“I think this is a job for a toast! I’ll get us some of my best cider!” Gray Shades offered.

“Take your time! I have all the time in the world when it comes to this opportunity!” Spoiled said happily.

“It’ll take me but a moment.” Gray Shades said as she starts walking to her back room to get the cider. “Silver Spoon, honey? Will you watch over the shop for me, please?”

“Yes, mother!” Silver Spoon accepted gratefully.

“Ugh!” Spoiled groaned after Gray Shades walks into her back room. “What a typical Ponyville pony. She’s just too friendly, it disgusts me!”

“So… why were you being so friendly to her?” a very young Diamond Tiara asked her.

“It’s a little thing called ‘business’, Diamond Tiara.” Spoiled informed her. “You must do what you have to do to earn as much money as you can, and being friendly to these… imbeciles.” Diamond Tiara looks over at Silver Spoon who was happily polishing a case of silverware. When Silver Spoon looks over at her, Diamond Tiara hides shyly. “Diamond Tiara? How about you make mommy proud and make yourself friends with that girl over there?” Spoiled instructed her.

“But… I… umm…” Diamond stuttered.

“Now, Diamond Tiara!” Spoiled demanded. Diamond hesitates as she walks over to Silver Spoon. Diamond looks back at her mom very nervously, and Spoiled just gives her a grouchy look.

Diamond slowly walks over to Silver Spoon and says very nervously, “Umm… hi.”

“Hi! I’m Silver Spoon!” Silver Spoon greeted her excitedly. “What’s your name?”

“I’m… umm… Diamond Tiara.” She said.

“Nice to meet you, Diamond Tiara!” Silver Spoon said. “So, your mom is buying a stake at my mom’s shop! I must say, that is a very fine investment she picked!”

“Really?” Diamond Tiara asked.

“Yep! My mom’s the best merchant in Ponyville!” Silver Spoon said. Diamond Tiara then suddenly looks away from her thinking on what to say next, and then she looks over and takes a look at the silverware case next to her. “Ah! I see you have a fine eye for silverware! Yes, this here is actually ancient Griffonstone silverware from the second era. It was dropped around the streets of Canterlot from some mysterious griffon in a cloak. My mom found it one day and she says it’s her best discovery since she found the Alicorn Grail!”

“Wow, looks really fancy!” Diamond said.

“You don’t know the half of it!” Silver Spoon said. “We’re having a sail on them! Only 9,800 bits! I know it seems a little much for silverware, but these are really ancient. 100% real silver!”

“My, my, you do have a way of words, little one! Just like your mother!”” Spoiled Rich said as she takes a look at the silverware case. “I’ll take them!”

“Really?” Silver Spoon asked excitedly.

“Of course! Perhaps you can come over for dinner some time and we can all use them!” Spoiled suggested. “Right, Diamond Tiara?”

“Umm… yes. It would be an honor if you came!” Diamond Tiara agreed.

“Really? I would love to!” Silver Spoon said excitedly. “I can’t wait to tell my mom after this totally awesome sale I just made!” And that’s when a glow shined behind Silver Spoon. The flashback ends there.

“Who knew being friends with Diamond Tiara would give me my cutie mark?” Silver Spoon asked the CMCs.

“Well ah gotta say it is very impressive how you earned your cutie mark.” Apple Bloom said.

“Maybe that’s your special talent then!” Sweetie Belle said.

“What?” Silver Spoon asked. “Being friends with Diamond Tiara?”

“No! Being a china shop owner!” Sweetie Belle said. “Your mom does an awesome job at keeping it running. It’s probably the best china shop in all of Equestria. If you were next in running it, I bet you’d do just as well as her, if not better!”

“Hmm.” Silver Spoon thought. “Never thought of it that way. That’s actually a really good idea! Everypony does say I have a clever way of words.”

“Yeah and you used to use those clever words for the wrong reasons when you and Diamond Tiara used to bully us.” Scootaloo teased.

Silver Spoon giggled. “That is true! I guess that probably is my destiny then. I’ll be running my mother’s shop sometime in the future! Thanks Cutie Mark Crusaders!” She gives them a hug.

“No problem, Silver Spoon!” Sweetie Belle said as they hugged back.

“We’re only doing what we’re destined to do.” Scootaloo said as the crusaders all hoof bumped eachother.

“And the whole school knows it too!” Silver Spoon said.

Just then, there was another knock on the door. “Come in!” Sweetie Belle called out. Just then, Diamond Tiara opens the door and peeks her head in. “Wow! Diamond Tiara knocked! Now that’s an improvement!”

“Yeah, hey, crusaders.” Diamond Tiara said as she walked in.

“What can we do for you?” Apple Bloom asked.

“Actually I was just looking for Silver Spoon.” Diamond Tiara said. “What are you doing here anyway?” She asked her.

“Well… I had no idea what my destiny was, so I came over to ask them.” Silver Spoon said.

“Cool!” Diamond Tiara said. “I’m thinking they did a pretty good job, huh?”

“It’s what we’re destined to do!” Scootaloo said as the crusaders all hoof bumped again.

“Yeah, yeah, you don’t need to brag about it.” Diamond Tiara complained. “The whole school knows. I mean it doesn’t make you special.”

“Whoa! Where did that come?” Sweetie Belle commented on Diamond Tiara’s attitude.

“I mean look at you, everypony always goes to you for advice.” Diamond Tiara explained. “Me, I’m just another pretty face. Gorgeous to look at, but not so much as an inspiration as you. I wanna be an inspiration too, I dunno what makes you three so special!”

“Well… it wasn’t up to us.” Apple Bloom said. “It was destiny that decided. That’s what we thought we were good at, so… yeah. There they are!”

“Wish I could start all over again.” Diamond Tiara said upsettingly. “I don’t like my destiny that much. I want a cutie mark like you.”

“But your destiny is just fine.” Apple Bloom said.

“Yeah. You can still be an inspiration.” Scootaloo said as she walked over to her and patted her shoulder. “I mean, like we said, your destiny is to be a leader, and it’s your job to make sure everypony gets on the right path. If there are ever any ponies that need us, you can always ask them to come to us for advice.”

Diamond Tiara sighs and then smiles. “You three are really good ponies, you know that? Maybe I can be an inspiration. What if… what if Silver Spoon and I go out to town and spread the word? The more ponies you help, the more inspiration we make!”

“Yeah, exactly!” Silver Spoon agreed.

“Well… we haven’t had a chance to go out to town to see if anypony needs any help.” Apple Bloom said.

“It would make your job so much easier if you got things planned out here, and let us handle retrieving.” Diamond Tiara offered as she places her arm around Silver Spoon. “We’ll help sponsor your club; and I know coming from my family you wouldn’t expect to hear this, but… no extra charge required.”

“What do you say, crusaders?” Apple Bloom asked her friends. “Should Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon be our advertisers?” Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo both agreed, and then Apple Bloom turns back to Diamond Tiara and says, “Ok, Diamond Tiara! You got yourself a deal!” They both shake hooves.

“We have a deal then!” Diamond Tiara said. “First thing tomorrow: the ponies are going to be lining up!” Diamond Tiara turns around and started walking to the door.

“Wait a minute.” Scootaloo stopped her. “You’re not going to spread any lies or rumors about us, are you?”

“Oh pfffft! Have I ever lied to you?” Diamond Tiara asked. The CMCs all glared at her.

“Oh don’t give us those looks. We never lied to you.” Silver Spoon informed them. “We may have bullied you, but we never technically lied to you. I mean you were blank flanks once after-“

“LET’S… just go now, Silver Spoon.” Diamond Tiara cuts her off as she chuckles embarrassingly after she said that, and then they both left.

“I’m really glad Diamond Tiara really wants to be helpful now.” Sweetie Belle said.

“But does she really know what she’s doing?” Scootaloo asked.

“Hey, we could use the extra help.” Apple Bloom said. “It’s like she said – the more ponies we help, the more of an inspiration we will be!”

“Well… I do like being an inspiration.” Sweetie Belle smiled.

“You’re right, Apple Bloom.” Scootaloo agreed. “If we’re to take the Cutie Mark Crusaders to the next level, we should take any challenge that anypony throws at us, because the Cutie Mark Crusaders are doing what they’re destined to do!”

“YEAH!” they all yelled as they hoof bumped eachother a third time.

“You know, I wish I had a bit every time we did this.” Sweetie Belle said.

The next day came, and Apple Bloom got up bright and early. She quickly jumps out of bed, out of her room, and slides down the stairs and was about to pass the kitchen as Granny Smith was making breakfast, and AppleJack and Big Mac were sitting at the table. But before Apple Bloom could leave, AppleJack stopped her. “Whoa there, Apple Bloom! You seem to be in a rush today. What’s the occasion?” AppleJack asked.

“Sorry ah can’t stay for long, AppleJack, but the crusaders are about to be pretty busy today!” Apple Bloom said. “Diamond Tiara is helping us out in gettin’ ponies to come to us for advice.”

“Well ain’t that sweet?” AppleJack asked as she walked to her and gave Apple Bloom a hug. “Apple Bloom’s just like her sister. Helpin’ out others. Ah’m so proud of you!”

“Thanks!” Apple Bloom said as AppleJack was still hugging her pretty tight. “Uh, AppleJack? AppleJack? Umm… AppleJack?”

“Hang on there, sugarcube. Nearly done.” AppleJack said as she continued to hug. Apple Bloom just stood there with an annoyed expression on her face, but saying nothing. After a few more seconds, AppleJack let’s go of her. “Done! Now go on and make me proud.”

“Ah will! Don’t worry!” Apple Bloom said as she runs out.

“Wait, Apple Bloom!” AppleJack called out.

“Umm, ah’m still right here. Ah didn’t go far.” Apple Bloom said from 2 centimeters to the door.

“Are you sure y’all can do this?” AppleJack asked. “Ah mean, if this winds up bein’ too much for you…”

“AppleJack, relax. Ah got this. It’s mah destiny, remember?” Apple Bloom reminded her.

“Ah know, but… just because it’s your destiny doesn’t always mean you’ll be 100% professional at it right away.” AppleJack informed her. “Especially after the fact that you just got it recently.”

“AppleJack, ah did this many times already. Ah’m fine.” Apple Bloom informed her in an annoyed tone.

“Ah know you are, Apple Bloom.” AppleJack smiled. “Just… come to me if you need any help at all.”

“Ah will, don’t worry!” Apple Bloom promised as she runs off. “See ya!” AppleJack smiles and waves at her when she runs off, and eventually Big Mac and Granny Smith joined along too. While Apple Bloom was excitedly running to her treehouse to start crusading, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo joined along with her running.

“Today’s going to be an awesome day, crusaders! We’re going to help ponies find their destinies!” Scootaloo said excitedly.

“That’s right! We should really plan out our day before ponies start coming in!” Sweetie Belle suggested. “Hey, Apple Bloom? Did AppleJack ask if this would be too much for you?”

“Has she ever?” Apple Bloom asked. “She didn’t think we could handle it!”

“Rarity did too!” Sweetie Belle said.

“But it doesn’t matter! We’re pros now! We can help anypony that comes on our doorstep!” Scootaloo said as the three of them finally arrived at the clubhouse to see that there were already a couple of ponies waiting.

“Wow, what took you all so long? We were waiting for hours!” Snips complained.

“Yeah, don’t you have a schedule or something?” Snails complained.

“Snips? Snails?” Apple Bloom asked.

“Uh, duh!” Snails said in an obvious tone.

“Who were you expecting?” Snips asked. “We’ve been waiting here for hours and we need help, like right away!”

“Ok then. The Cutie Mark Crusaders are at your service!” Sweetie Belle said as she bowed her head at them. “What do you two need help with?”

“Well if you must know, my cutie mark is a pair of scissors.” Snips said.

“Yeah and mine’s and a snail.” Snails said.

The CMCs all looked at eachother awkwardly. “You don’t say?” Scootaloo asked sarcastically. “So what’s the problem then?”

“So what does it mean?!” they both yelled.

“Alright! Calm down, you two!” Scootaloo instructed them. “Let us go back into our club house and discuss it, and we’ll get back to you.”

“Diamond Tiara said you could help us now.” Snips said.

“Well Diamond Tiara doesn’t know what she’s saying half the time.” Scootaloo informed him.

“Alright, everypony, we can work this out.” Sweetie Belle broke up the argument. “Snips, Snails. How about you think about how you got your cutie mark, and maybe you’ll have your answer then.”

“So… are you saying we should tell you how we got our cutie marks and we’ll have our answer?” Snails asked.

“Well you basically just asked me what I just told you, but you might.” Sweetie Belle said.

“Well… it all started a few years ago.” Snips started as another flashback started. “Snails and I were at Camp Friendship. It was Arts and Crafts Day and we were making sculptures out of toothpicks.”

“Umm… actually I think it was popsicle sticks.” Snails corrected him as the toothpicks in the flashback magically turned into popsicle sticks.

“No it was toothpicks!” Snips corrected him as the sticks changed form again.

“Popsicle sticks!” Snails argued with him.

“Toothpicks!” Snips argued with him as the flashback ends with them arguing.

“Popsicle sticks!”

“Toothpicks!”

“Popsicle sticks!”

“ENOUGH!” Scootaloo yelled as they stopped arguing. “It doesn’t matter which sticks you used! Just get on with the story!”

“Fine… popsicle-tooth sticks.” Snips said.

“I can live with that.” Snails agreed.

“Good. Now please… continue.” Scootaloo listened.

“So yeah, at Friendship Camp, we were making stick art.” Snips continued as the flashback started again. “It was a contest to see which teams could make the best stick art. Now obviously, Snails and I were one team. Everypony thought it was a race to the finish so everypony was going really fast.”

“Uh, Snails?” flashback Snips asked. “Shouldn’t we be going a little bit faster?”

“Uhh… what? I wasn’t paying attention to the rules.” Snails said as he squirts a ton of glue all over the sticks.

“Now look what you’ve done and did!” Snips complained. “The sticks are all sticky!”

“Well aren’t we supposed to put them all together? Duh!” Snails reminded him.

“No, we’re supposed to put in a little glue on the ends, see?” Snips showed him as he squirts a little bit of glue on one of the stick ends on one of the sticks that weren’t caught in the glue impact.

“1 more minute, everypony!” the councilor said.

“We have to hurry it up, Snails! So far we’ve got nothing!” Snips freaked out.

“Eyyyy, Snips! What’s the rush, eh?” Snails asked. “You can’t rush… uhh… uhh… you can’t rush goodness.”

“Right, right.” Snips understood as he and Snails both started to work on the sticks to make a little art. Snails squirts a little too much on one of the sticks so Snips stops him. “Not too much, Snails. Just a little bit.”

Just then, the councilor rings the bell around her neck and says, “Time’s up, scouts! Let’s see what you got!” So the councilor goes around the room to check on everypony’s art. Most of them used a lot of sticks and there was a lot of glue. They made chairs, some sculptures, a dog, and there was even the largest ball of sticks in miniature form. “Ooo not bad, everypony! Not bad!”

“Oooooh jeez!” Snips said worryingly as he looked at his art. “Our art’s a complete disaster!”

“Yeah, we barely had time to make anything.” Snails said upsettingly.

“Hey, it may not have been perfect, but it’s still something we made.” Snips smiled at him.

“Together!” Snails said.

The councilor walks over and checks Snips’ and Snails’ stick art. “Snips? Snails? What is this?” she asked curiously.

“Oh it’s just a flower.” Snails said upsettingly.

“Yeah, this was pretty much a last minute thing.” Snips said. “It’s not much, but I hope you like it.”

“Like it? Why, this is the most interesting stick art I’ve ever seen!” the councilor said excitedly.

“Huh?!” Snips and Snails both asked curiously.

“The quality… the amount of glue… the positioning! It’s so… perfect!” the councilor said. “Something so basic can truly be an inspiration!”

“Well… if it weren’t for Snails, I wouldn’ve taken my time.” Snips said.

“Yeah, and if it weren’t for Snips, I would’ve just made a mess of some things.” Snails said as the two smile at eachother, and that’s when their flanks began to glow. The entire camp ‘whoa’ed in amazement. The flashback ends there.

“And that’s what happened.” Snails said. “Slow and steady always win in the end, no matter how times we hear it.”

“Yep, and I do like to keep an eye out for quality.” Snips said.

“So that’s it then!” Scootaloo said. “You just answered your own question! You know what your destinies are!”

“But we don’t know what career that could bring us towards that path!” Snips informed them.

“Yeah, what does being slow have to do with anything?” Snails asked.

“That’s completely up to you!” Scootaloo said. “We cannot choose your careers. Only you can know what you’re good at.”

“Well… if in all honesty, I do sometimes help my dad out in making his puppets.” Snips said. “Perhaps I could be a puppet maker!”

“Yeah, and seeing as my destiny is being slow, I could be a customer service agent!” Snails thought.

“YEAH!” Snips and Snails both yelled out in excitement.

“So you see? You know your destiny after all!” Scootaloo said.

“Yeah, I guess we do!” Snails agreed. “Thank you, Cutie Mark Crusaders!”

“It’s no trouble at all!” Scootaloo said in a self-appreciated way.

“Put’a there, Snails!” Snips said as he places his hoof in the air wanting Snails to bump it, but with his eyes closed, Snails ends up punching Snips in the nose instead. “OW!”

“Another satisfied client!” Scootaloo said as the crusaders started walking up to their treehouse.

“That was amazing, Scootaloo!” Sweetie Belle said excitedly. “We really made some ponies happy today!”

“Ah supposed we can take this moment to think about our next client.” Apple Bloom said as the three of them all walked inside the treehouse and Apple Bloom shuts the door behind them, but right after that happens, sompony else has suddenly knocked on the door.

“Ah, who can that be?” Sweetie Belle asked as she opened the door.

“Um… hi, crusaders!” Featherweight said shyly.

“Hey, Featherweight! What can we do for you?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“Well, umm… you see… I… I’m a tad bit confused right now.” Featherweight said.

“What are you so confused for?” Scootaloo asked.

“Well, I… I’m a journalist, see? I run the Foal Free Press has head editor, but… somehow I ended up with a feather cutie mark.” Featherweight explained.

“So?” Apple Bloom asked.

“So I sound more like a wrestlers, or a bodybuilder like my brother.” Featherweight said. “What does a feather have anything to do about me being a journalist?”

The CMCs all looked at eachother in confusion, but then Sweetie Belle smiles. “I think I have something!” After a while goes by, Featherweight leaves the clubhouse feeling inspired.

“Wow! I have never thought of it like that before!” Featherweight said surprisingly. “I can now see the resemblance!”

“We do what we can to inspire!” Sweetie Belle said.

“Thank you, Cutie Mark Crusaders! You truly are an inspiration!” Featherweight said as he walks away. Sweetie Belle smiles and squees as his comment and then shuts the door.

“We’re doing it, crusaders! We’re doing it!” Sweetie Belle said excitedly.

“Yeah, we...” Apple Bloom suddenly yawns. “We really are.”

“You ok, Apple Bloom?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“Yeah, just… just a wee bit tired, nothin’ really.” Apple Bloom said.

“Uh… you barely talked to anypony, I hope you realized that.” Scootaloo reminded her.

“But I agree. We should take a little break.” Sweetie Belle said.

“Yeah, it’s fun being an inspiration to these ponies, but it can take a lot outta ya!” Scootaloo said. Just then, there was another knock on the door. “Come in!” she called out. “You know, just so all three of us had a chance to say it.”

“CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS!” Pipsqueak yelled worryingly as he kicks the door open.

“Whoa, Pipsqueak! What’s the matter, buddy?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“Well… everypony in school keeps going to you for advice, so… I thought maybe I could ask for a little bit from you on how I could get my cutie mark in the first place.” Pipsqueak said.

“Oh, but… umm… Pipsqueak, you just… you just caught us on our way out to break.” Apple Bloom confessed. “Sorry.”

“Oh…” Pipsqueak said upsettingly. “It’s ok. I mean, I thought you’d be a… you know… inspiration to me.”

“Wait just one second!” Scootaloo stopped him. “We too can be an inspiration! Just watch us! We can give you the best advice on how you could get your cutie mark!”

“Oh good. I’m not asking to get it today though.” Pipsqueak admitted. “I just want to get onto the right track so I can have a clue on what I want to do.”

“But we’re the Cutie Mark Crusaders! We’ll do anything to help other ponies in earning their cutie marks! Isn’t that right, girls?” Scootaloo asked her friends. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle both chuckled and agreed worryingly.

After a while, Pipsqueak happily trots out of the clubhouse saying, “Wow, crusaders! You have president yet again! You never seize to amaze!” Just then, Apple Bloom topples over at the door, and then Scootaloo topples over her, and Sweetie Belle topples over her. “I must say, Diamond Tiara was right! You three really are an inspiration!”

“We… we do whatever we can, Pip.” Apple Bloom said tiredly.

“See you in class… with a cutie mark!” Pipsqueak said excitedly as he runs out.

“But we already have our cutie marks!” Scootaloo whined.

“He means him, Scoots.” Sweetie Belle informed her.

“Ugh!” Apple Bloom moaned. “Ah dunno about you girls, but ah am beat. You girls beat?”

“No, we’re lying on top of you to hold you down so we can arrest you.” Scootaloo said sarcastically.

“Heeeey!” Diamond Tiara said excitedly as she and Silver Spoon walk over to the lying down crusaders. “What is this? Lying down on the job? We have more ponies coming! Rumble is next by the looks of it.”

“Umm… Diamond Tiara?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“Yes my star pupils?” Diamond Tiara asked.

“We, umm… we umm…” Sweetie Belle froze.

“We’re tired, ok?” Scootaloo finished. “We need to take a break.”

“A break? But I’m so close to finding the motherlode!” Diamond Tiara said.

“You three impress a lot of ponies! It shouldn’t stop yet.” Silver Spoon said.

“Ah know, but… we’ve been helpin’ ponies all mornin’, and we need a little time to cool off.” Apple Bloom said.

Silver Spoon takes out a desk fan, places it in front of the crusaders, and then turns it on high. “There, you’re cool now. Now, chop, chop! We got our next customer almost here!”

“You don’t want to lose his inspiration, do you?” Diamond Tiara asked.

“Well…” the crusaders all looked eachother and then they sadly said, “No.”

“Exactly!” Diamond Tiara said. “It’s your destiny to help these ponies out! I helped you see that, remember? I helped you get these cutie marks! You’re an inspiration to these ponies as I am an inspiration to you!”

The crusaders all looked at eachother confusingly, and then they glare at Diamond Tiara and Apple Bloom asks, “Say what now?” As she lifts up one of her eyebrows.

“We’re trying to help you out with your destinies. That’s all!” Silver Spoon said.

“What are friends for anyway?” Diamond Tiara asked. “Now then, Cutie Mark Crusaders… go on, put your game faces on, and help bring inspiration to these ponies! Yay!”

“Yaaaaaay…” the crusaders all said as they faked their excitement.

Now for the third chapter in a row, we have another musical number starring the CMCs as they helped their fellow classmates out in understanding their cutie marks, or figuring out how to get them.

Rumble comes inside the clubhouse to ask how to get his cutie mark, and that he tried everything. That’s when Scootaloo starts off the song in a Another Brick In the Wall kind of way, “When we were younger, we were just like you. No idea how our destiny comes right through. But just as we performed something so unexpecting. We have done our own detecting! Because we know what we need to do. Because we know we’ll make ponies come through. Because we know… that is what we’re meant to be. It’s because… we know… it is our destiny!”

Then all three crusaders sang in a I Wouldn’t Wanna Be Like You kind of way, “It’s because… we know… it is our destiny!”

“Wow! Thank you, crusaders! I know exactly what I need to do now!” Rumble said excitedly.

“We’re just doing what we are meant to do, bro. We just do what we are meant to do.” Scootaloo said.

Afterwards, Berry Pinch comes in asking how she can earn her, that’s when Sweetie Belle sings her part as she gives Berry her advice. “Don’t give up yet just keep on going.” Sweetie Belle places her hoof on her chin and thinks about what Berry Pinch should do. “No matter how hard you try don’t say you’re not good at nothing.” That’s when Sweetie Belle hatches her idea and starts drawing a picture on her sketchpad. “Don’t give in now, and don’t give up now. You’ll get a lot accomplished just by the sweat of your brow!” Sweetie Belle moves away from her sketch and shows it to Berry Pinch. The crusaders all smile and nod, and Berry Pinch jumps up in excitement. Afterwards, Button Mash comes in not asking a thing. All he’s doing is playing on his little portable gaming system as the crusaders all waited for him to say something. “Because we know it’ll make you fly-y. Because we know it won’t make you cry-y. Because it’s not up to us to find your key-y. It is up to you to find out your destiny!” That was when Sweetie Belle patted him on the shoulder and pointed to his game system. Button Mash smiles in excitement and then cheerfully gives Sweetie Belle a big hug, squeezing her tight. “It is… up to you… to find your destiny!”

Button wouldn’t let go, so the crusaders all helped her in trying to persuade Button to let her go as they all sang, “It is… up to you… to find your-!” Nope, he still refused. Truffle Shuffle came in next wondering what his cutie mark means as the crusaders sang, “No matter who you are, no matter what you do. We know for a fact that you’ll find your destiny too-oo!” as Apple Bloom gives Truffle a cook book. Truffle smiled excitedly as he takes the book and then shoves it in his mouth like a sandwich. Dinky Doo comes in next finding out how she could earn her cutie mark. “No matter how hard you try, no matter how many times you fail. You know soon you will be prevaillllllll!” But as luck would have it, Dinky gets it there on the spot, which is a pillow. She excitedly jumps out of the clubhouse and lands on Derpy’s arms and they give eachother a big hug and Derpy spins her around. The CMCs all hoof bump eachother right after, without even saying ‘we’re destined to do’ before that.

“It is so impressive of all you can do now.” Apple Bloom sang as Cotton Cloudy visits as she flies in the sky above the clubhouse showing the crusaders what she can do with the clouds. “You make the rules, don’t let anypony disallow.” Afterwards, Tornado Bolt visits and shows the crusaders all the interesting oral gammy tricks she can do just by crumbling a piece of paper in her mouth like a bird, a flower, a 3-D cube, and even three stick people holding hands. The crusaders had no idea what that last one was, but it was still impressive. “You can be whatever you want to be. But don’t take my word for it, it’s your destiny!”

The crusaders then all sing in pitch blackness with a spotlight over them. “But don’t take… our word for it… because it’s your destiny! Whoa-oh-oooooh! But don’t take… our word for it… because it’s, it’s… it’s it’s… it’s it’s it’s it’s it’s it’s it’s… it’s your destinyyyyyy-yyyy-yyyy-yyy-yyyyyyyy.” The song ends there with all three of them collapsing on the ground in exhaustion.

Later that night, Apple Bloom opens the door to Sweet Apple Acres and collapses face first onto the floor. AppleJack was sitting down on the sofa sleeping until she got back. Right after Apple Bloom collapses on the floor, AppleJack wakes up feeling drowsy still. “Huh, wh-what? Ah…. Apple Bloom?” She then angrily asks, “Where in apple’s name have you been? You had me worried sick!”

“Hmmph hmmm hmmm mmm.” Apple Bloom mumbled.

“What was that?” AppleJack asked.

“Hmmph hmmm hmmm mmm.” She mumbled again.

“Look at me when you’re talkin’, Apple Bloom.” AppleJack instructed her.

Apple Bloom lifted her head and said, “Ah said ah’m sorry, AppleJack! Ah wish ah could explain it all but ah’m so tired ah can’t even lift my head and speak! Ah try, and ah try, but ah just can’t lift mah head and speak! So there, ah said it!” She then flops her head back on the floor.

AppleJack looks at her with a concerned look. “Umm… Apple Bloom?” she asked. “Does this have somethin’ to do with helpin’ your classmates find out what their cutie marks mean?”

“Mhm.” Apple Bloom said.

“Well come up here and talk to me, sugarcube. Lemme help you get through this.” AppleJack offered.

“YES!” Apple Bloom shouted as she jumped onto the couch and leans her hooves on AppleJack. “You gotta help me, AppleJack! Ah can’t take it anymore! All day long all we’ve been doin’ today was just givin’ obvious advice to every kid in town! It is so exhaustin’!” Apple Bloom falls back on the sofa and lies down in exhaustion. “Ah don’t want to be an inspiration anymore!”

“Well then you can simply just stop.” AppleJack suggested.

“Ah can’t, sis!” Apple Bloom whined. “This is mah destiny! Ah asked for a cutie mark, and now ah have it, and now that ah have it, it’s so much hard work! Things were much simpler just me and mah friends findin’ out what our talents are. It’s so stressful tellin’ everypony else theirs!”

AppleJack sighs. “Apple Bloom, perhaps they don’t understand what a cutie mark means. A cutie mark marks your destiny, and for them to find their destinies, they have to find out for themselves. They can’t ask you what their destiny is.”

“Then what does mah destiny mean, AppleJack?” Apple Bloom asked. “What does mah cutie mark mean?”

AppleJack smiles at her. “You know what your cutie mark means, and that’s all that matters.”

“But ah don’t!” Apple Bloom whined.

“Yes you do. You just need to remember what it is.” AppleJack said.

“But ah need help!” Apple Bloom whined.

“You have your friends, Apple Bloom.” AppleJack said as she pats her on the back. “The three of you will figure it out together. Ah know you can do it! Ah believe in you. Just believe in yourself.”

Apple Bloom sighs and then she smiles. “Well… every student in mah school already came to us today, so ah don’t think there’s anypony else left to help.”

“Except for yourselves.” AppleJack said. Apple Bloom smiled at her, and she knew exactly what she meant. AppleJack and Apple Bloom both then went to bed and prepared for a new day.

When the next day came, the crusaders met up at their clubhouse and relaxed. “Well crusaders,” Sweetie Belle started, “yesterday was surely a long day, but we survived through it. Every foal in town came to us for advice, and we gave them exactly what they wanted to hear.”

“Thank goodness that’s all over!” Scootaloo said. “Now we can spend all day today just relaxing and doing what we want to do!”

“That’s right! Even the Cutie Mark Crusaders deserves a break.” Apple Bloom said.

“Mhm!” Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo both agreed. Just then, there was a knock on the door.

“Go away! We’re closed today!” Scootaloo shouted.

The door opens and Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon both walk inside. “It’s us.” Diamond Tiara said.

“Oh.” Scootaloo said as she lies down.

“What do you want, Diamond Tiara?” Sweetie Belle asked as she rubbed her eyes.

“We just came to congratulate you three on a job well done yesterday!” Diamond Tiara said.

“Yeah! We all really inspired a lot of ponies yesterday!” Silver Spoon said.

“Uhh, we?” Scootaloo asked sarcastically.

“Yes!” Diamond Tiara said. “We went around from town to town looking for ponies that need advice on how to get their cutie marks or what their cutie marks mean, and you inspired them with the advice. In addition, we all inspired them!”

“No matter how inspiration we are though, there is a limit on how many ponies we could help at a time.” Apple Bloom said.

“Wait… did you just say ‘from town to town’?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“Oh yes! Why else didn’t we check up on you often yesterday?” Diamond Tiara asked.

“Uhh, HELLOOOO?!” Silver Spoon asked in an obvious tone.

“Diamond Tiara? What have you done?” Apple Bloom asked worringly.

“Umm, and Silver Spoon too!” Silver Spoon reminded them. “I helped!”

“And we didn’t do anything!” Diamond Tiara said in a relaxing tone. “We just spread the word of your organization and what you do for no extra charge!”

“WHAT?!” the crusaders all yelled.

“Ugh!” Diamond Tiara groaned. “Do I have to spell it out for you? Just take a look for yourselves!” The crusaders all got up and walked outside, and then they both gasped in shock to see the amount of school-aged ponies that were outside. There were like… 100 of them out there. “I know! Didn’t aren’t we, like… so helpful, or what?” Diamond Tiara asked excitedly.

“Diamond Tiara… Silver Spoon… you’ve gone too far this time!” Apple Bloom said angrily.

“What? We were just doing our jobs and all that!” Diamond Tiara complained. “We offered to go around asking ponies if they were having trouble on what their cutie marks mean, they go to the Cutie Mark Crusaders for advice, and you accepted it!”

“Ah know we did, but… but… we have a limit on how many ponies we can help at a time, and we’ve reached it!” Apple Bloom explained angrily.

“We’re tired! We need to rest!” Scootaloo complained.

Diamond Tiara angrily leaned up to the crusaders and explained, “Listen… I’ve done my part for our community! We’re trying to help you three fulfill your destinies! We’re trying to help you become an inspiration, and this is the thanks you’re giving us?! Not to mention the thanks to all these ponies from Canterlot, Cloudsdale, Rainbow Falls, and pretty much everywhere else in Equestria?”

“It doesn’t seem like you want to be an inspiration for your community, do you?” Silver Spoon asked.

The crusaders all looked at eachother worringly, and then Apple Bloom asked, “Can y’all excuse us for a minute?” As the crusaders all faked a smile.

“Hey take your time.” Diamond Tiara said. “You do need to strategize on how to help these ponies, right?”

“Right… right.” Apple Bloom said as the three of them ran like the Flash back inside and the clubhouse and closed the door behind them. Apple Bloom leaned back on the door making sure it was closed.

“What are we going to do?!” Sweetie Belle yelled.

“I did NOT sign for this!” Scootaloo said.

“Now don’t panic, crusaders!” Apple Bloom instructed them.

“This is the PERFECT time to panic, Apple Bloom!” Scootaloo yelled. “We have pretty much every kid in Equestria on our doorstep and wanting cutie mark advice! I dunno about you, but Sweetie Belle and I are done! We’re quitting!”

“But you can’t quit!” Apple Bloom said. “It’s our destiny!”

“Forget our destiny!” Scootaloo yelled. “Things were so much easier before we got our cutie marks!”

“So you’re sayin’ you want to get rid of your cutie marks?” Apple Bloom asked.

“I didn’t say that.” Sweetie Belle said. “But I kinda agree with, Scootaloo. This is just way too hard for us.”

“SWEETIE BELLE?!” Apple Bloom yelled.

“I’m sorry! But what else am I supposed to say?!” Sweetie Belle yelled. “I thought we were just going to help a few ponies out. Not all of Equestria! There’s only three of us and… 1, 2, 3, 4- HUNDREDS OF THEM!”

“Admit it, Apple Bloom. You don’t want to do this anymore either. Do you?” Scootaloo asked.

“Ah do!” Apple Bloom yelled. “But… but…” she sighs, “but you’re right. This is way too hard! AppleJack was right. This is too much for us!”

“What are we going to do?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“The way I see it, we have two possibilities.” Scootaloo said. “Number one: we go out and face the crowd and tell them the truth.”

“Uh huh, and what’s number two?” Sweetie Belle asked.

Meanwhile, back outside, the crowd started to get antsy. They were demanding the help of the crusaders, and it was up for Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon to calm them down. Just as a cup gets thrown at them, but misses, Silver Spoon asks, “The crowd is really getting antsy, Diamond Tiara! What are we going to do?”

“Ponies! Ponies!” Diamond Tiara called out. “Just please be patient! The Cutie Mark Crusaders will be out momentarily to... umm… share with you their knowledge!”

“WE WANT THEM NOW!” a pony from the crowd demands.

“Great knowledge comes great patience!” Diamond Tiara called out, and then she turns to Silver Spoon and asks her, “…right?” Silver Spoon shrugs.

“I’m going into their clubhouse to check up on them!” Diamond Tiara said as she marches over to the door and slams it open and smiles. “Ok, crusaders. I hope you have what you’re looking for because-“ She then gasps to see a rope tied on a chair leading out the window. She runs over to the window and saw the crusaders climbing down. “Where do you think you’re going?!” she yelled. The crusaders didn’t say anything. Instead, they started to run. “HEY! Come back here!” Diamond Tiara growls as she runs back to Silver Spoon and the crowd and yelled, “THE CRUSADERS ARE ESCAPING!”

“GET THEM!” somepony from the crowd yelled. The crusaders heard that yell and they began to run faster. The entire crowd started to chase the crusaders around town.

The CMCs were getting chased all around town and they needed to lose them. So the CMCs all run over behind a tree, and the crowd runs passed the tree. The CMCs all peeked out one at a time to see if the coast was clear, but just then, a fourth head popped out behind the tree and the CMCs started running again.

The CMCs then run inside the Sweet Apple Acres barn, shut the door and start to barricade it. They all passed different pieces of furniture up one at a time towards the door, with Apple Bloom barricading them at the door, followed by Sweetie Belle behind her, followed by Scootaloo, followed by some foal from Canterlot, followed by some foal from Manehattan, followed by- hey! Wait a minute! So the CMCs quickly ran right through the wall on the barn leaving a hole on the side and began running again.

As they ran they ran right into the crowd again, and they suddenly stopped running as their hooves screeched on the ground like breaks. Once the crowd spots them, the CMCs begin running in reverse. They continued running in reverse while the crowd chases them forward. Once they change the direction they’re running, they begin to get chased around a building. After they get chased around the building a number amount of times, Scootaloo stops by the door as Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle continued to get chased by the crowd, and then Scootaloo sticks her hoof out in an attempt to trip the crowd, but not knowing who went around last, she accidently trips over Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle, which was where the chase ended.

“SCOOTALOO!” Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle yelled.

“Oh… um… woops?” Scootaloo said with an embarrassing smile and a squee.

“Alright, crusaders! Y’all better explain yourselves right now!” one of the ponies from Dodge Junction demanded.

“Yeah! We didn’t travel all the way from our home cities for nothin’ y’know!” a Manehattan pony yelled. All of the ponies began to rant and complain all at once, which made the CMCs pretty scared. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon catch up to the crowd and saw how the CMCs were feeling.

“I guess it all comes down to option one then.” Scootaloo said.

“Ah guess it does.” Apple Bloom said.

“Everypony-“ Sweetie Belle yelled, but she gets cut off.

“Everypony listen up!” Diamond Tiara yelled as the crowd directed their attention to her. “Ok I know you’re all here for inspiration, but I know for a fact you’re not going to get it if you’re going to just demand it from them!”

“But you told us they’d help us find out what our cutie marks mean!” one of the ponies yelled.

“Yeah, that they’re the key to our destinies!” another pony yelled.

“Well, I… I… umm…” Diamond Tiara froze. “Well I’m in a loss for words. Silver Spoon?”

“Wha- DON’T LOOK AT ME!” Silver Spoon yelled. “You got their attention! I mean, is it our faults that these ponies can’t find out their destinies for themselves?”

“Why bother finding out for ourselves when the Cutie Mark Crusaders can help us find them?” one of the ponies suggested.

“But that’s not what we do!” Sweetie Belle corrected them. “It is up to you to find out what your destinies are! We don’t know what you want. That’s something for you to figure out!”

“Then what’s your destiny, huh?” one of the ponies asked them. “What are your destinies?”

“Well, I… I… umm…” Sweetie Belle froze. “Well I’m in a loss for words. Scootaloo?”

“Wha- DON’T LOOK AT ME!” Scootaloo yelled.

“Ah know what our destinies are!” Apple Bloom said. “Yes. We are supposed to help other ponies find out what their destinies really mean, but y’all don’t have to ask us for it if you knew it all along. Just think about how you got your cutie marks in the first place, and then you’ll know what your destinies are.”

“But some of us don’t know! Some of us don’t know we got them, or why! What do these mean?!” one of the ponies yelled.

“Is that a pair of dice you have as a cutie mark?” the pony next to the first pony asked.

“Yeah! Snake eye dice.” The first pony said. “What do they mean? All I did was play a board game. What do board games have to do with it?”

“Well… what did you do in the board game when you got it?” the second pony asked.

“Well… all I did was point out to one of my friends what they were doing was against the rules. He said it was fine, but I read the instructions.” The first pony said. “Those are small letters you see.”

“So… maybe you’d make a good lawyer then! Maybe the snake eyes means you could read fine prints!” the second pony explained.

The first pony thought it out as he looked at his cutie mark, and then he excitedly said, “Hey, you’re right! I do pay close attention to details when I read stuff! But wait… I didn’t ask for your help. The crusaders were supposed to help me!”

“But don’t y’all see?” Apple Bloom asked. “You don’t need us to figure out what your destinies mean!”

“Just speak to your friends.” Scootaloo explained. “They might know what it means, and if they don’t… well… somepony has to. Maybe us… as a last resort.”

“But just because it’s our destiny to help ponies figure out other pony’s destinies, it doesn’t always mean we’d be successful in finding it, or that other ponies won’t fail at pointing it out.” Sweetie Belle explained.

“Wow, crusaders.” Diamond Tiara said impressively. “That is really impressive! You helped out all these ponies at once! What an inspiration!”

“It’s what our destinies are.” Scootaloo said as the crusaders all hoof-bumped.

“I guess I should’ve realized how tired you all were.” Diamond Tiara said.

“We’re sorry, crusaders. We just wanted to help you in any way we could.” Silver Spoon said.

“We know how much you inspire other ponies, we thought… well… maybe we too can inspire ponies.” Diamond Tiara said.

“But you can inspire ponies!” Sweetie Belle said. “Go ahead, and teach other ponies what we taught you about destinies and cutie marks!”

“But I’m not a public speaker. I don’t help out other ponies.” Diamond Tiara said sadly.

“Diamond Tiara,” Apple Bloom asked as she walked over to Diamond Tiara and held her hoof, “do you remember how you got your cutie mark?”

“Umm…” Diamond Tiara thought. “I got it during our group project at school. Miss Cheerliee assigned us in groups. She forced us to be partners. My leadership skills got us an easy A in the class, and then… I got my cutie mark. That was a couple of days before you met Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo at my Cute-ceañera.”

“And ah thought you were an inspiration that day!” Apple Bloom smiled. “Well… until you started pickin’ on me. But what ah’m sayin’ is, your leadership skills is what your destiny is, and you can be an inspiration by leading these here ponies into findin’ out their destinies!”

“Wow… you’re right, Apple Bloom!” Diamond Tiara said happily.

Apple Bloom stars to sing a reprise, “You have great potential, we know you’re tryin’. You can be an inspiration if you keep complyin’. Friends help eachother to find out what they’re good at. All you need to do is ask, or… simply just chat!”

“It’s because you know what you do best!” Sweetie Belle sang. “It’s because you want to put yourself to the test.”

“It’s because you know what you want to be-he.” Scootaloo sang. “Because you know-“

“It’s your destiny!” the crusaders all sang as the three of them including Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon get lifted in the air by the cheering crowd of student ponies. “It's because… you know… it’s your destiny! Whoa-oh-ooooh!"

“It’s because… we know… it’s our destiny! Whoa-oh-ooooh!” Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon both sang.

The crusaders, Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon then all sang, “It’s because… we all know… it’s your, it’s your, it’s your, you’re your, your your your your your your your…” One of the ponies in the crowd begin pounding their drums in a drum solo real hard until the drum beats began to slow down, and after the final beat, a cutie mark appears on his flank, and then finally, “Destinyyyyyyyyyyyyy!” And finally, the five friends gave eachother a group hug.

Author's Note:

This chapter took me a while. It's hard thinking of cutie mark stories for each of the ponies, and it ain't easy making songs either, but these songs are necessary because it wouldn't be MLP without them. Basically, I'm only making songs in the chapters I feel it's most needed for them, and this is probably going to be the biggest CMC chapter in this story. There will still be other ones, but this one pretty much is about how the CMCs' cutie marks affect their lives, and it puts their destinies to the test! They're still going to be put to the test some more because I have some CMC chapters later on. I'm also glad I got to write a CMC chapter so we can take a break from the Mane Six and Starlight Glimmer, even though AppleJack did appear, but every single episode on MLP has at least one Mane Six chapter, so better to have AppleJack since she's pretty simple to write.

I'm glad I got to write a backstory for these school-aged ponies and have a chapter dedicated to them. We got to know Silver Spoon a bit better since Diamond Tiara usually steals her thunder it would be nice for Silver Spoon to have a scene to herself. Plus, we have Snips and Snails back since we haven't seen them in a LONG time, and even though they do act a bit dumb still, this would help give them a little bit of chapter development, rather than them just being stereotypical boys in a little girl's point of view. Plus, even though Diamond Tiara is now reformed like 50% of the antagonists in MLP, this chapter shows that she is trying, but she still has a little bit of her old ways still in her. I really have the feeling there's going to be an episode similar to this in the real season six.

Does anyone else besides me remember the Benny Hill chases in MLP Season 1? Well, I mean, did you remember before I reminded you of them? ;) I hope they do it again on the show one day. I doubt it though, but who knows? Who... *flicks nose* ...knows?