• Published 13th Dec 2015
  • 398 Views, 0 Comments

Age of Wizardry - Doodle Note



With the king of the Mainland taken away by a triangular demon, the travelers go on another journey with a wizard and two witches on a quest to save all the wizards and witches before wizard kind will be destroyed.

  • ...
 0
 398

Chapter 3: Bill Cipher

Meanwhile, Kai was taking a walk with Mabel and Squidward through the town. They were talking about their worst fears they had in childhood.

"And that's how I got my fear of ghosts." Squidward said.

"It is because they float around the place, glow, and they're creepy?" Mabel asked.

"You can say that, Mabel." Squidward replied.

Kai heard screaming from far away. He wore a confused face as he turned around and saw lots of citizens running for their lives.

The citizens ran past Kai, Mabel, and Squidward.

"What's going on?" Kai asked.

Kai, Squidward, and Mabel turned to the sky seeing a giant yellow triangle with limbs and an eye wearing a bow tie and a top hat summoning two bubbles that released tiny versions of himself.

"What is that thing?" Mabel asked.

"I don't know!" Kai said. "I haven't seen it before!"

The triangle pulls out a picture of King Meep. "Does anyone know where the king is?"

"It's after the king!" Squidward yelled. "We have to warn the others!"

"Agreed!" Kai and Mabel said in unison.

The trio started to run to the castle not knowing that the triangle was watching them. He turned to two of his minions. "You two, follow those humans and that squid!"

Meanwhile, everyone at the Wonderbolts Academy was evacuating the school. But Dipper, Coloratura, Pixal, Silver Spoon, and Gumball were looking for Diamond Tiara. They checked the balcony where Dipper had an argument, but Diamond Tiara wasn't there.

"She's not here!" Silver Spoon said.

A thought went into Dipper's head as he ran. "I think Diamond Tiara is in the janitor's closet!"

The rest followed Dipper.

Meanwhile, Applejack and Sandy were waiting for a threat to come by. As Sandy looked in front, she saw three shadows. She got out her bow and an arrow and aimed. The three figures came closer as Sandy shot the arrow. Unfortunately, none of them got hit. But what came out of the dark was Kai, Mabel, and Squidward.

"What the heck is wrong with you?" Kai asked. "You almost killed me!"

"I thought you were one of those triangles." Sandy said looking behind Kai. "Speaking of triangles, BEHIND YOU!"

Kai turned and saw two triangles holding spears. "Run!"

Back at the Wonderbolts Academy, Dipper and the others were at the janitor's closet.

Dipper opened the door and saw Diamond Tiara sobbing in the corner. "Diamond Tiara?"

Diamond Tiara turned and saw Dipper. "What do you want?"

"Look, I'm sorry." Dipper said. "I didn't mean to humiliate you. I was only trying to be a great fighter like my sister is today."

"I'm sorry I called you a pathetic human." Diamond Tiara replied. "I got jealous that you were better than me and all those other students you faced. I was so naive to get what I wanted the most."

"Yeah, me too." Dipper added.

Diamond Tiara got up and walked out of the closet. "Why is it so quiet here?"

"Everyone is evacuating the building." Gumball said seeing a yellow triangle from far away. "And WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!"

The rest turned and saw what Gumball saw.

As the triangle got closer to them, Coloratura kicked it down and smashed it on the wall. She then ran from the others.

"Rara, where are you going?" Dipper asked?

"I'm going to get something of mine." Coloratura answered. "But don't worry, I know where to find you." She kept running.

Meanwhile, King Meep was being entertained by Bloo and the crusaders. They were performing a play just for him.

Sweetie Belle was playing dead with Bloo holding her pretending to cry.

"Please don't die on me!" Bloo acted. "You have so much to live for!"

Apple Bloom patted Bloo's back. "It's too late, brother. She's dead."

"NOOOOOOOO!" Bloo acted pretending to cry.

Scootaloo was holding a wooden stick pretending that it's a staff. "Ahahaha! Now that your pretty friend is out of my way, I get a chance to destroy you! The world is mine! Ahahahaha!"

The play was interrupted when the Elements and their friends came in the throne room.

Bloo and the crusaders stopped acting and turned to the Elements and their friends. (Which means Sweetie Belle stops playing dead)

"Come on!" Scootaloo said. "I was going to perform a perfect attack."

Pinkie gasped. "Are you re-enacting The Curse of The Nightmare?"

"Yes." Sweetie Belle said. "King Meep said it was his favorite play."

"Why did you interrupt a good part?" Bloo asked.

Rarity sighed. "None of you are going to believe this, but THERE IS A TRIANGLE ATTACKING THE KINGDOM!"

Spongebob got out some chalk and started drawing on the wall. King Meep got a little curious of what Spongebob was drawing. Spongebob finished drawing and what he drew was a triangle with limbs and an eye.

The crusaders gasped.

"What is that?" Bloo asked.

"I don't know." Twilight said. "None of us know."

"Dipper should be here any minute by now!" Mabel added.

Back at the Wonderbolts Academy, Coloratura was back at her dorms. She ran to her luggage as she opened it and found what she needed. "Hello, old friends."

Meanwhile, Dipper, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Gumball, and Pixal got out of the building.

"Can you please tell me what's going on?" Diamond Tiara asked.

"We'll explain later." Silver Spoon said.

The building exploded and everyone took cover. The explosion disappeared and the building was in shambles.

"Rara!" Dipper yelled as he fell on his knees.

"Did someone call my name?" A voice asked.

Dipper looked in front and saw Coloratura wearing a black chestplate, silver metal shoes on each of her legs, a clear black skirt, and a black helmet. And she was holding a silver sword with a blue handle. He ran to Coloratura and gave her a hug.

"We have to get to the castle." Coloratura said. She whistled as a carriage came quickly. She walked up to the carriage stallion. "Take us to the castle!"

The stallion nodded as the carriage door opened and everyone went inside. The stallion started to run straight to the castle. Dipper kept looking at the glow around his hand.

Gumball noticed Dipper staring at his hand as he grabbed his arm. "Don't stare at it! You're going to hurt your eyes!"

Diamond Tiara looked out the window and saw many triangles flying after the carriage. She turned to the stallion. "They're gaining on us! Go faster!"

"I'm going as fast as I can!" The stallion exclaimed.

"Just go faster!" Diamond Tiara yelled.

The stallion ran faster and saw the castle up ahead.

Pixal opened the window, took out a blue potion, and threw it at the triangles, which slowed them down. She then went back inside and closed the window. After they arrived at the castle, they ran all the way to the throne room seeing the Elements, their friends, the crusaders, and Bloo.

Jay noticed Diamond Tiara. "Is that Diamond Tiara? Heiress of the Diamond Dust Company?"

"How many famous people do you know?" Lloyd asked.

"Jay knows a lot." Pinkie asked.

Mabel smiled and ran to Dipper. She even noticed the glow around Dipper's hand as she grabbed it and held it in front of her. "Whys is your hand glowing?"

"I don't know." Dipper said. "It just happened to show up. I got angry because Diamond Tiara called me pathetic and I kind of shot a lamp with some blue orb that flew out of my hand."

Gumball and Silver Spoon turned and saw Kenny reading a book. "Kenny?"

Kenny puts down the book and saw Silver Spoon and Gumball as he muffled their names.

Then they walk up to each other and started cheering and hugging.

The others were confused.

"What's going on?" Pinkie asked.

"We'll explain later." Gumball said.

King Meep, The Elements, their friends, Coloratura, Diamond Tiara, the crusaders, Bloo, Gumball, Pixal, and Silver Spoon turned seeing the window shatter and the triangle come inside.

The triangle turned to the king. "Well, King Meep, congratulations! You just won a free ticket to my grasp!" He then turns to Pixal. "Well, if it isn't Pixal and her two proteges. Long time, no see. Are your students strong enough to stop me now? Or are you looking for the great and powerful Pine Tree?"

"Say what you want, Bill!" Pixal yelled. "If you want the king," A purple aura glowed around her hands. "You have to try!" She shot a purple orb at the triangle known as Bill, but Bill grabbed the orb and crushed it in pieces.

"I guess you're not that strong after all." Bill said pushing everyone but the king to the wall with a spell. He turned to Diamond Tiara as he stretched his arm and got her into his grasp. "Heiress of the Diamond Dust Company? No thanks. You're too valuable." He throws Diamond Tiara to one side of the throne room as he gets in, fixes the window, and shoots the king with magic, putting him inside a bubble. "I guess my work here is done." He snaps his fingers making all of his minions disappeared.

Pixal runs up to Bill. "Bill! You have to stop this!"

"No thanks." Bill said. "I already got what I wanted."

The Elements get off the wall with the others following them. Twilight blasted a beam of magic at Bill, but Bill didn't feel anything. Dipper walks up to Bill lifting his glowing hand letting out a beam of blue energy which hit his eye, making him yell in pain and hold his eye.

Bill weakly opened his eye and blinked rapidly. "Alright, no more play. So are any of you thirsty?"

Patrick raised his hand, but Zane grabbed his hand and puts it down.

Bill pulls out a blue potion and drops it on the Elements, crusaders, their friends, Bloo, Gumball, Silver Spoon, Pixal, and Coloratura. "Oops. I dropped it."

The bottle smashes and everyone but Diamond Tiara (She was knocked out leaning on the wall) started to slow down.

"What was that for?" Patrick asked in slow motion.

Bill started to float out of the throne room with our heroes chasing him in slow motion.

"You big meanie!" Pinkie yelled in slow motion.

"Get back here!" Gumball yelled in slow motion.

"He's getting away with the king!" Squidward said in slow motion.

Bill went out of the throne room and closed the doors.

"Give him back!" Dipper yelled in slow motion seeing the doors close completely in front of them.

Kai grabbed the knob in slow motion and found it locked. "It's locked!"

Mabel feel to her knees in slow motion. "NOOOOOO!"

Bill now went out of the castle carrying King Meep in his bubble. "Well, your majesty, your trip is about to start. So please keep arms, legs, and crowns inside the bubble at all times." He started flying away from the Mainland.

Author's Note:

How will Pixal explain why they were in the Mainland? Will Diamond Tiara finally wake up. Will our heroes get out of Bill's Slowness Potion?:twilightangry2:

Find out on the next chapter of Age of Wizardry!