• Published 13th Dec 2015
  • 398 Views, 0 Comments

Age of Wizardry - Doodle Note



With the king of the Mainland taken away by a triangular demon, the travelers go on another journey with a wizard and two witches on a quest to save all the wizards and witches before wizard kind will be destroyed.

  • ...
 0
 398

Prologue: The War Between Wizards and Demons

On the island kingdom of Stellari Kombar (Which means Wizard Kingdom) where wizards and witches roam, it was dark and it was raining. Explosions happened everywhere on the island of wizards and witches. Even worse, there was a war happening there. On the island, many wizards and witched were fighting for their lives. And some were even running away. Meanwhile, a cream colored unicorn with a pink mane and bright green eyes was running for her life. She ran as fast as she could from that something that was chasing her. She then reached a dead end as she turned and saw the creature that saw chasing her. A glowing yellow triangle with limbs and an eye wearing armor holding a spear.

The unicorn backed up. "Someone help me!"

The creature was about to attack the unicorn, but a bright yellow unicorn with a red mane with two streaks with two shades of purple and purple eyes wearing glasses, silver armor and a purple crystal on her chest plate named Moondancer jumped in front of the creature and blasted a beam of magic from her horn at the creature.

The scared unicorn smiled. "Moondancer!"

Moondancer turned to the unicorn. "Twinkleshine, get to the castle. You'll be safe there."

The unicorn known as Twinkleshine nodded and ran straight for the castle.

Meanwhile, a gray Squid Pony with a black mane and purple eyes and a white Squidicorn with a mane with two shades of blue and magenta eyes were finding a way to the castle.

The Squid Pony turned to the Squidicorn. "Vinyl, if we die tonight, will you find me in the afterlife?"

The Squidicorn nodded yes as she saw one of the triangular creatures holding a bucket of water. The Squid Pony turned to what the Squidicorn was looking at and hugged her friend. But they didn't feel the water splash on them. They both open their eyes seeing a 12-year old girl with long blonde hair wearing a white dress, a blue gem, purple eye shadow, a purple cloak, white gloves, and silver boots named Pacifica Northwest blocking the water with magic and splashed it at the creature.

The little witch turned to the Squid Ponies. "Follow me. I'll take you both to the castle."

Meanwhile, many wizards and witches were running to the castle following an orange creature wearing a green cloak, a yellow gem and blue shoes named Wander and a red gumball machine with limbs wearing a black cloak and a red gem named Benson.

"Don't worry, everyone." Benson said. "The castle is up ahead!"

Wander turned his head and saw a giant triangular creature that looked like his minions. He then turns to Benson. "Benson! He's gaining on us! I'm too pretty to die!"

'I wonder what the three are doing in the castle.' Benson thought.

Meanwhile, a blue cat wearing a white long-sleeved shirt, gray pants, a blue gem, and a bright yellow cloak named Gumball Watterson was sitting next to a gray earth filly with a gray and silver mane and purple eyes wearing platinum blue glasses, a purple gem, and a blue cloak named Silver Spoon.

"What are we going to do, Silver Spoon?" Gumball asked. "Bill's going to get us any second by now. Just look at us! We're just kids!"

"I know, Gumball!" Silver Spoon replied. "I knew this day would come! My visions never lie! And plus, I'm all out of options!"

Gumball turned to an android with silver hair and green eyes wearing a purple dress, blue flats, and a bright purple cloak staring outside a window. "Ms. Pixal, we're all out of ideas! What do we do?!"

Pixal turned to Gumball. "I don't know. We all knew this day would come. I can't fight all those Cipherlings. No one can."

Suddenly, a yellow unicorn with a mane with two shades of blue and magenta eyes went into the room.

Gumball turned and saw the unicorn. "Lemon Hearts!"

"All of you get downstairs!" Lemon Hearts said. "Bill's going to get you here!"

Pixal and her students ran downstairs with Lemon Hearts following them. Meanwhile, all the wizards and witches were downstairs in the throne room. The trio ran to the four wizards that brought the citizens to the castle.

Pacifica turned to the citizens. "There's too many Cipherlings. We can't destroy them all."

Everyone in the castle felt a rumble under the castle.

"We can't be in this war forever." Benson added. "And only one can imprison Bill." He turns to Pixal. "Pixal, only you and your students can find the most powerful wizard of all."

"The Pine Tree?" Pixal asked.

"Yes." Benson answered taking out a blue crystal shaped as a pine tree. "Take this crystal. The Pine Tree is the only option we have to end this war."

"How will I find him or her?" Pixal asked.

"The crystal will guide you." Moondancer answered.

Pixal nodded and took the crystal out of Benson's hands.

Wander turned and saw many Cipherlings banging on the windows. "Guys! They're trying to break in!"

The citizens saw the Cipherlings trying to break the windows.

Benson turned back to Pixal. "You have to get out of here!"

"What about you and the others?" Silver Spoon asked.

Benson knelt down to Silver Spoon. "Don't worry about us. We'll be just fine. Even when we turn to stone, only the Pine Tree will set us free from this cruel war."

"Silver Spoon, we have to go!" Gumball added.

Silver Spoon ran to the others to find a way off the island.

Meanhwile, Bill was watching his Cipherlings trying to break the windows. "Come on! I'm starting to get impatient!" He turned and saw Pixal and her students running to the docks. "That's it. Run from this island and never come back."

Pixal and her students went on a boat and started sailing away.

"Goodbye, Stellari Kombar." Silver Spoon said. "We'll meet again if possible." She then saw the one part of the castle explode.

Gumball sat on a barrel. "I can't believe that the rulers of our home relied on us. I don't know what's going to happen to them once they have turned into stone."

"The Pine Tree is our only hope." Pixal replied. "And we have to find him or her." She saw the crystal glow. "The crystal. It's telling us that he or she is at the Mainland."

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Gumball asked with a smile. "To the Mainland!"

Days passed, and Pixal and her students were at the docks of the Mainland. They even got an apartment and Silver Spoon and Gumball were attended to the Wonderbolts Academy.

Silver Spoon sighed as she got a vision. In her vision, the castle of Stellari Kombar is in ruins. All the citizens were in Bill's bubble and the rulers were turned to stone. Her vision ended, but Silver Spoon shook her head telling herself to forget what she and the others experienced. She let out another sigh. "Welcome to the Mainland."

Author's Note:

What will happen to Silver Spoon and Gumball? Who will they meet?

Find out on the first chapter of Age of Wizardry!