• Published 13th Dec 2015
  • 397 Views, 0 Comments

Age of Wizardry - Doodle Note



With the king of the Mainland taken away by a triangular demon, the travelers go on another journey with a wizard and two witches on a quest to save all the wizards and witches before wizard kind will be destroyed.

  • ...
 0
 397

Chapter 9: Dipper's Destiny

The travelers were now fully motivated to go to Stellari Kombar all thanks to Dipper's speech. They decided to work together once they go to Stellari Kombar to defeat Bill and his Cipherlings. After they arrived the ruined kingdom, Dipper came up with a plan.

"Alright guys, here's the plan." Dipper explained. "We will go into separate groups to find a way into the plaza. Each group will go to one street. And if we find some Cipherlings, don't die. Do I make myself clear?"

The others nodded.

"Alright, let's go!" Dipper shouted.

The travelers went out of the boat and went into groups.

Diamond Tiara turned to Coloratura and brought out a bottle of yellow dust labeled 'Lightning'. "Here. Smear this around your sword."

Coloratura took the bottle of dust, opened the bottle, and poured the dust into her sheath. She puts her sword into her sheath and shook it.

"Or you can do that." Diamond Tiara said.

Gumball stopped and his ear twitched. The others stopped as well. Diamond Tiara got out her Diamond Dust sword. Coloratura got out her Diamond Dust covered sword. Dipper made a sword out of his magic. Silver Spoon, Gumball, and Pixal lit up their hands (And hooves) with magic. They looked up at the sky and saw lots of Cipherlings flying to them. Diamond Tiara got out a bottle of blue dust labeled 'Sonic Boom', placed it into her sword, and shot it at the Cipherlings. The dust exploded pushing the Cipherlings away.

"Run!" Dipper commanded.

The travelers ran all the way to the plaza without looking back. Pixal went onto Coloratura's back while Gumball went onto Silver Spoon's back and Dipper went onto Diamond Tiara's. Pixal saw even more Cipherlings chasing them. She lit up her hands and shot balls of magic at lots of Cipherlings.

Diamond Tiara tossed her Diamond Dust sword to Dipper. "Use my sword!" Then she tossed another bottle of yellow dust. (I think you know what it's labeled)

Dipper grabbed Diamond Tiara's sword and the bottle of dust. He puts the bottle of dust into the sword and shot the Cipherlings electrocuting them and making them explode. One of the Cipherlings threw his spear at Silver Spoon, but Gumball grabbed it and threw it back making the Cipherling shatter. Gumball then shot a beam of magic at four Cipherlings.

Silver Spoon turned and saw a wagon. "We have to ride that wagon!"

The others nodded and ran to the wagon. Dipper propped the wagon on Coloratura's back and went inside with the others. Coloratura started to run with the others in the wagon. Diamond Tiara got out a bottle of red dust and placed it into her sword. She slashed fire at the seven remaining Cipherlings making them melt.

"I'm melting!" One of the Cipherlings yelled.

"I noticed!" Another replied.

Dipper turned to Diamond Tiara and smiled. "Good thinking."

"Thank you." Diamond Tiara said.

Coloratura stopped and saw that the road they were on was now going down.

"Rara, in the wagon!" Dipper commanded.

Coloratura ran to the back on the wagon as she pushed it down and threw herself inside the wagon. The travelers were now going down and were going fast. They even screamed hanging on for their lives.

"What was I thinking?!" Silver Spoon screamed.

"It was your idea!" Gumball yelled.

Pixal saw the plaza up ahead. "We're almost there!"

The others turned and saw the plaza up ahead.

Meanwhile, the Elements, their friends, and Suri's students were at the plaza.

"Wow. This place is very empty." Jay said.

"I heard that this plaza was used as a festival for holidays." Rainbow replied.

Fluttershy turned and saw Patrick, who was about to eat a cupcake that looked like it was on the ground. "Patrick, don't eat that. You might get sick."

Patrick dropped the cupcake.

Mabel slid her finger on the ground and rubbed her finger and thumb together. "This place is very old, but this place looks like it's still being used."

Kenny muffled a reply to Mabel.

Kai looked at the fountain's alicorn statue. He then looked at the water of the fountain seeing his reflection. "There's still some water in this fountain."

Sandy heard screaming from behind her. She turned and saw Dipper, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Gumball, Pixal, and Coloratura riding a wagon going very fast screaming their heads off.

"Get out of the way!" Diamond Tiara yelled.

Sandy jumped out of the way as the wagon ran over a rock shooting the others out.

Diamond Tiara landed on Cole. Pixal and Coloratura flew into an antique shop. Gumball and Silver Spoon splashed into the fountain. And Dipper landed on the ground not getting a scratch.

Diamond Tiara got off Cole. "I'm sorry. Did I break one of your bones?"

"Nope. You just hit me in the stomach, that's all." Cole said weakly holding his stomach.

Pixal and Coloratura walked out of the antique shop.

"That was a hard landing." Pixal said pulling a rusty fork out of her hair.

Coloratura took the clay pot off her head and placed it on the ground.

Gumball and Silver Spoon walked out of the fountain.

Silver Spoon shivered. "That was cold fountain water."

Dipper got up on his feet and brushed himself.

"That was one landing." Spike said.

"At least we're not dead." Dipper replied. He looked at his crystal seeing it glow. "This crystal might know where Bill is." He took off his crystal and pointed it to the sky.

"Go to your left." Patrick said to Dipper.

"No, your right." Pinkie said to Dipper.

"I say left!" Patrick yelled.

"And I say right!" Pinkie yelled back.

"Left!"

"Right!"

"LEFT!"

"RIGHT!"

Mabel walked between Pinkie and Patrick. "Alright, you two, calm down. Just give Dipper some space."

Dipper saw his crystal glow brighter when he saw that the crystal was telling them to go through another street. "We have to walk together through this street."

The others nodded and followed Dipper through the street. While on the way, they heard noises. Owls hooting, doors creaking, and glass shattering. But they decided to ignore it. After walking through the empty street, they were now at a field with many Cipherlings looking at the bubble of wizards and witches. Some were trying to break the bubble. Others were sad.

Bill floated to the bubble. "Okay, boys! We all knew this day would come! And when I take these wizards and witches' magic and when they fall into our dimension, we will have magic once again!"

The Cipherlings cheered.

Rainbow growled. "When I get my hooves on that triangle creep, I'm going to crush him! Literally!"

"Wait." Dipper whispered.

Bill placed his hand on the bubble and sucked the magic out of all the wizards and witch, making them scream in pain.

Mabel got out her dagger. Zane got out his shurikens. Kenny went on Fluttershy's back and lit his hands with magic. Cole got out a scythe. Jay went on Pinkie's back. Rarity got out two swords. Sandy went on Applejack's back. Lloyd went on Rainbow's back. Squidward got out his clarinet. Kai, Nya, and Coloratura got out their swords. Twilight lit her horn. Spike went on Twilight's back. Spongebob spread his wings. Pixal, Gumball, and Silver Spoon lit their hands and hooves with magic. Diamond Tiara got out her Diamond Dust sword. Suri's students lit their hands with magic. And Patrick clenched both his fists.

Bill got all the magic, which made him powerful. "Oh, yes! The magic! The power! It's mine! It's all mine!"

"Now!" Dipper yelled.

The travelers went out of the darkness getting attention by Bill and his Cipherlings.

"Well, well, well. We have some party crashers over here." Bill said. "Any of you here for something?"

"Bill, let those wizards and witches go." Dipper demanded. "They don't deserve this."

"Oh, come on. Everyone loves to party." Bill started to create a ball of magic. "Just like me and my boys!" He shot the ball at the travelers.

The travelers dodged the ball of magic. They looked into the hole seeing another dimension that was flashing from blue to dark blue.

"What is that?!" Lloyd asked.

"Bill's dimension." Gumball answered.

The ground started cracking. The crack started to go underneath the Cipherlings.

Bill created another ball of magic. "Out of the way, boys!"

The Cipherlings went out of the way as Bill shot a beam of magic, opening another portal. Bill opened another portal. And another to another. Many portals opened. He looked at the bubble and saw the wizards and witches screaming in fear.

Pixal looked at Bill. "Bill! You can't do this! You have to stop!"

"Why should I? My world is dying. And it needs magic!" Bill yelled shooting a ball of magic at Coloratura.

Kai saw the ball of magic flying to Coloratura. "Rara, look out!"

Coloratura saw the ball of magic and dodged it. She then saw another portal open.

"You're only destroying Stellari Kombar to give the magic to your dimension!" Pixal yelled.

"I don't care! The magic is running out in my home. And I will fix it!" Bill shot the bubble and the wizards and witches fell out. (He still has King Meep in his grasp) He shot magic at the middle of the field, which made a cracking hole to Bill's dimension.

A witch with black hair and blue eyes wearing a pink dress, black boots, a pink gem, and a pink bow fell into the cracking hole, but Sandy grabbed her hands.

"Don't let go! I got you!" Sandy yelled pulling her out of the hole.

The travelers were trying to stop the endangered wizards and witches from falling into the hole.

Kai pulled a brown and white colt with a brown mane and brown eyes wearing a red cloak and a red gem out of the hole. "Don't worry. I got you."

"Thank you, sir." The colt said.

Suri's students turn to each other and nodded.

Diamond Tiara was pulling out two witches. One with red hair and blue eyes wearing glasses, an orange dress, black flats, and a yellow gem. And the other was a blue unicorn filly with a mane with two shades of purple and purple eyes wearing a purple cloak and a purple gem. She fell into the hole, but she held on to the edge.

Squidward turned to Diamond Tiara. "Hang on, Diamond Tiara!"

"That's what I'm doing!" Diamond Tiara was slipping. She let go of the edge as Blossom and Mabel got her hoof.

"We got you!" Mabel yelled.

Dipper got up and looked down at his crystal, which was glowing. "Alright, Dipper, what can the Pine Tree do to stop Bill?"

Fluttershy and Zane pulled a white colt with a brown mane and green eyes wearing a blue cloak and a green gem out of the hole. Fluttershy glowed putting Zane and the colt in shock.

Dipper saw his crystal glow yellow as he turned to the Elements of Harmony. He saw Rarity glow. Then saw Applejack. Then Rainbow. Then Pinkie. Then Twilight. He saw the symbols of the Elements. He knew what to do now. "That's it. If the Pine Tree can control the power of the Elements of Harmony, then I have to use their magic!" He turned to Bill. "This isn't the way!" He yelled getting Bill's attention. "I know you feel powerful now. Like you could get everything you wanted! Plankton has been where you are. He's made the same mistake you're making right now. He drank a potion, and just like you, he was happy about the power it given him. He thought turning himself into a nightmare would give him what he wanted."

"Oh, you're wrong, Pine Tree." Bill said. "Unlike that talking pickle, I can have everything I wanted!"

"No, you can't, Bill! Even with all the magic you got from those wizards and witches, everyone will still hate you!" Dipper took off his crystal and pointed it to the sky. "It all comes from Honesty!" Applejack started floating. "Kindness!" Then Fluttershy started to float. "Laughter!" Then Pinkie. "Generosity!" Then Rarity. "Loyalty!" Then Rainbow. "And the one that binds them together, Magic!" Then Twilight. The crystal started glowing, lifting Dipper from the ground. "I've seen who you are, Bill. Now I'm going to show you the most important magic of all." The Elements glowed brighter and shot beams of magic at Dipper. The beams suddenly disappeared showing Dipper, who was now wearing gold armor. He still had his crystal and cloak on. And he was now riding a blue glowing alicorn with a flowing mane with the colors of the rainbow wearing gold armor. "The Magic of Friendship."

The Elements went back on the ground and saw the state Dipper was in now. The others saw it as well. So did all the wizards and witches. Even the king of the Mainland saw Dipper.

Dipper shot the portals and closed them. Then shot the bubble as King Meep fell out.

Twilight flew to King Meep and caught him. "I got you, your highness."

Bill growled and flew to Dipper. The alicorn Dipper was on flew to Bill as she and Bill clashed into each other making a white glow, blinding the others. Then they broke away. Bill shot a beam of magic at the alicorn. The alicorn did the same. The two beams were pushing each other, but Bill was putting pressure on his. Bill laughed. The alicorn was giving all her might.

The wizards and witches gasped.

Fluttershy turned to Lloyd as an idea popped into her head. She flew to Lloyd and took off his headband which made his ears pop up.

Lloyd saw what Fluttershy was doing and didn't like it. "Fluttershy, give me my headband!"

Fluttershy turned to Bill. "Oh, Bill."

Bill looked at Lloyd and saw his ears. "Oh no! Faunira!"

The Cipherlings screamed in fear.

Lloyd wore a confused face, but got the message and turned back to Fluttershy. "Now I see what you've done there."

Dipper opened his eyes and the alicorn's beam of magic was winning. Bill turned back to Dipper and saw the beam of magic about to hit him. The beam of magic finally hit Bill, which made him scream in pain.

Bill looked at his hands and saw them cracking. "NO!" He then saw hit feet cracking. "NO!" Now he was cracking everywhere. "NOOOO!" Bill exploded. So did his Cipherlings. The alicorn landed on the ground as Dipper got off the alicorn's back. The other ran up to him.

Mabel gave Dipper a hug. "I'm so proud of you!"

Dipper smiled and hugged Mabel back.

The travelers saw a ball of magic explode and wisps of magic flew back to the wizards and witches. The wizards and witches cheered in joy.

Author's Note:

What will Dipper do next? Will they go home and celebrate the king's return?

Find out on the last chapter of Age of Wizardry!