• Published 13th Dec 2015
  • 396 Views, 0 Comments

Age of Wizardry - Doodle Note



With the king of the Mainland taken away by a triangular demon, the travelers go on another journey with a wizard and two witches on a quest to save all the wizards and witches before wizard kind will be destroyed.

  • ...
 0
 396

Chapter 2: The Battle Test

The next day, all the students of the Wonderbolts Academy were walking to the battle room to pass their battle test. And Dipper was excited for the test. After he got attended, Dipper was panicking about the battle test. But Mabel taught him some battle skills that Rarity taught her before Plankton was defeated. But now, Dipper felt ready for the test. After everyone went into the battle room, everyone got seated and saw Spitfire fly into the room and land on the ground.

Spitfire turned to the students. "Alright, everyone. On your battle test, you have to prove me that you're strong enough for battle. If you are, you will go to the next round of combat. If you're not, you need more practice." She takes out a clipboard. "Our first round is a tournament. You will face your rival in a fight. Whoever wins will fight another rival. Our first battle will be Dinky Doo versus Dipper Pines."

Dipper took a deep breath and walked up to the battleground.

"Good luck!" Coloratura said.

Dipper walked to one side on the ground and saw a purple unicorn filly with mane with two shades of gold and gold eyes walk to the other side of the ground. "This is going to be easy." He then saw Dinky pulled out a spear then he rolled his eyes and got out a dagger.

Spitfire pulled out a red flag and waved it down. "Fight!"

Dinky and Dipper ran up to each other and started to battle. Dipper dodged all of Dinky's attacks using the dagger to defend himself. Dinky kicked Dipper away from her, but Dipper was still standing.

Dipper ran back to Dinky and grabbed her spear fighting Dinky with it. "Having fun yet? I'm having lots of fun right now."

"Don't mock me!" Dinky yelled.

Dinky was about to punch Dipper in the face, but Dipper dodged, tripped Dinky, and held her spear. Dinky ran to Dipper, but he went out of Dinky's way, which made her slam to the wall. Dinky got her face off the wall and fell to the ground with her back first. Everyone was surprised of Dipper's actions. Spitfire was amazed.

Spitfire smiled and got out a blue flag. "Winner: Dipper Pines!"

Everyone in the audience cheered.

Spitfire turned to Dinky. "Dinky Doo, you need more practice."

Dipper walked to Dinky and helped her up.

"Thank you." Dinky said. "But once I finish practicing for next time, I'll think I'm beating you up."

Dipper turned to Spitfire and pointed his thumb at Dinky wearing a confused face seeing Spitfire shrug. Dipper shrugged and walked to the audience.

Meanwhile in the castle, Bloo and the Cutie Mark Crusaders were in the armory room. Scootaloo was fighting an armor stand with a wooden sword, Sweetie Belle was sharpening swords (She has her magic), and Bloo and Apple Bloom were polishing armor.

Bloo turned to Apple Bloom. "If you were a homeless dog surrounded by changelings, what would you do?"

"That's an easy question." Apple Bloom said. "If I was a homeless dog surrounded by changelings, I would fight for my life."

"Why's that?" Bloo asked.

"I have two reasons." Apple Bloom answered. "One: I'm not scared. And two: changelings are an abomination."

Bloo laughed. "You've made an excellent choice, my friend."

"What are you two even talking about?" Scootaloo asked.

"I just chosen to fight for my life if I was a homeless dog surrounded by changelings." Apple Bloom answered. "I have to admit, it's a great question once you say your answer."

Sweetie Belle was going to sharpen the last sword, but she heard scratching at the door. She puts the sword down and she walks to the door and opens it seeing Pinkie and Jay wearing green creepy masks that scared her. It scared the others as well.

Pinkie and Jay took off the masks and laughed.

"Not cool!" Bloo yelled.

"We're sorry." Jay laughed. "It was Pinkie's idea."

Scootaloo puts down the sword. "That was awesome. You got us good."

Pinkie shrugged. "We're not friends for nothing."

Meanwhile, Nya was sitting in the hallway looking into her Book of Memories. She looked at her favorite picture, the day when Twilight got her Cutie Mark. She closed the book and placed it on her chest. Then she turned and saw Spike.

"I see that you're looking at your so-called Book of Memories." Spike said with a sigh of delight. "If only I were like you and your friends instead of living in that dragon's room. But now that Discord is free into the wild once again, everything is back to harmony. Just like Discord is enjoying himself."

"I'm starting to like it here." Nya replied. "And if it weren't for us, we'd be dead by now. But since we're not, we all can have a chance to start anew."

"Yeah. I like it here too." Spike added. "I wonder how Dipper is doing at combat school."

"I'm a little jealous that he has a mentor that is both singer and fighter." Nya said. "But I wonder how he's doing too."

Back at the Wonderbolts Academy, many rounds were finished. Diamond Tiara was now fighting a bright yellow earth filly with a bright orange mane and purple eyes named Noi. Noi was about to throw an attack at Diamond Tiara, but Diamond Tiara blew away Noi with her Diamond Dust knocking out Noi.

Spitfire pulled out a purple flag. "Winner: Diamond Tiara!"

Diamond Tiara smiled with pride seeing Dinky pull Noi to the audience. "Who's next to compete with the heiress of the Diamond Dust Company?"

Spitfire pulled out the clipboard. "Diamond Tiara, your last rival will be Dipper Pines."

Dipper walked up to the battle stage and got out the dagger. "Show me what you got."

Diamond Tiara got out a platinum sword that runs on Diamond Dust. "Oh, I'll show you what I got." She placed a tiny bottle of red dust labeled 'Fire' and slashed fire at Dipper.

Dipper dodged the slash of fire and turned his dagger into a sword without him knowing. The audience was shocked, and Spitfire didn't care of what she saw.

Diamond Tiara was shocked. "How did you do that?!"

Dipper wore a confused face and turned to the dagger that was now a sword. He shrugged and ran to fight Diamond Tiara.

Diamond Tiara shook her head. 'It's okay, Diamond Tiara. Just pretend that didn't happen.' She thought as she ran to fight Dipper.

Pixal looked into her left coat pocket and saw the crystal glowing. "Oh no."

Gumball and Silver Spoon turned to Pixal.

"What's wrong?" Gumball whispered.

"The magic of the crystal." Pixal whispered back. "It found it's new match."

Gumball and Silver Spoon wore shocked faces.

Dipper was dodging every attack Diamond Tiara was throwing at him.

Diamond Tiara growled. "Hold still!"

Dipper ran to Diamond Tiara and kicked her down, which made her drop her sword. Diamond Tiara was about to get up, but Dipper pointed his sword at her.

Spitfire smiled and pulled out the blue flag. "Winner: Dipper Pines!"

The whole audience ran to Dipper, picked him up, and tossed him in the air several times. "Dipper! Dipper! Dipper!"

Diamond Tiara finally got up and saw Spitfire.

"Diamond Tiara," Spitfire said. "You might have lost, but DON'T give up on YOUR dreams. If you want to be a huntress, you need a bit more practice."

Diamond Tiara groaned and walked away.

Dipper came out of the crowd and walked to Coloratura.

"That was amazing!" Coloratura exclaimed. "I can't believe you've beaten the heiress of the Diamond Dust Company. How did you turn your dagger to a sword anyway?"

"I have no idea." Dipper said. "I wasn't even looking." He turned and saw Diamond Tiara walk out of the room, then he frowned. "Rara, I have to go." He ran out of the room after Diamond Tiara.

Silver Spoon, Gumball, and Pixal watched Dipper run out the room.

"Should we tell him?" Silver Spoon asked.

Pixal turned to Silver Spoon. "I don't know yet."

Meanwhile, Dipper was looking for Diamond Tiara around the school. He looked everywhere. The classrooms, the janitor's closet, the field, everywhere. Dipper was now looking for her on the balcony as he turned and saw Diamond Tiara near the fence of the balcony. He walked up to Diamond Tiara. "Look, Diamond Tiara. I'm sorry about that. I never knew wanting to be a huntress was very important to you until now. I should have let you win."

"Sorry?" Diamond Tiara asked turning to Dipper with an angry face. "You think you're sorry that I didn't pass the battle test?! Seriously?!" She walked up to Dipper. "I don't care if I lost the final round of the first phase. I will not stop trying until I reach my goal to be a huntress like my mother was! But you just humiliated me in front of the whole school!"

"Look, I didn't mean to." Dipper said. "I was only trying to make my sister-"

"Trying to make your sister proud?!" Diamond Tiara yelled. "Is that why you came to this combat school?!"

"Not just-"

"I came here because I wanted to be a huntress like my mother was! But you're keeping ME from MY goal!"

"Diamond Tiara, just-"

"I have my rights to be whatever I want!"

"Diamond-"

"And I won't stop until I get to my dream!"

"Just listen to me. I-"

"WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO A PATHETIC HUMAN LIKE YOU?!"

Dipper wore a shocked face.

"You only think about yourself and your stupid family! Just leave me alone!" Diamond Tiara yelled turning her back to Dipper.

Dipper wore an angered face and walked away.

Diamond Tiara then wore a shocked face as tears started falling off her face. "What have I done? Why would I say that?" She then started sobbing. "What kind of heiress am I?"

Meanwhile, Silver Spoon, Pixal, and Gumball were walking to their room trying to forget about what they saw.

Pixal pulled out the tree-shaped gem and saw it glowing brighter, then she puts it away.

Gumball lets out a sigh.

Silver Spoon yelled in pain and started holding her head.

Gumball and Pixal turned to Silver Spoon.

"She's having one of her visions!" Gumball said.

In Silver Spoon's vision, a yellow triangular demon with limbs and an eye wearing a top hat and a bow tie was flying to the Mainland. The vision ended as Silver Spoon opened her eyes and turned to Pixal. "He's coming!"

"Bill?" Pixal asked.

"Bill is coming right now!" Silver Spoon yelled in fear. "And he's coming for the king!"

Pixal wore a shocked face and ran to the room where she is staying with Gumball and Silver Spoon following her.

Meanwhile, Coloratura entered the room and found Dipper looking out the window seeing it rain outside. She closed the door behind her and walked up to Dipper. "I heard the argument you and Diamond Tiara had. I knew you were trying to-"

"Make it up to her that I was sorry that she didn't win?" Dipper asked angrily.

"Yes." Coloratura answered. "Everything is going to be fine. I know it will."

Dipper turned to Coloratura wearing an angered face. "After what she said to me?! She said that I only think about myself! Is that why she hates me?!"

"I don't know." Coloratura said calmly. "I don't think you care about yourself. You care about your friends. You care about Mabel. You even care about me. It's not the end of the world."

"Well to me, it is!" Dipper yelled. "Why does Diamond Tiara think I'm a threat to her dream?! Why did she yell at me after I toppled onto her luggages full of that Diamond Dust?!" He clenched his right fist making a blue glow around his hand without him knowing which shocked Coloratura. "Why won't she just forgive me already?!" He stopped clenching his fist throwing a blue orb out of his hand to a lamp. Dipper turned to the lamp and saw it shut off, then the lamp turned back on. He wore a shocked face "What the?" He turned to Coloratura, who was wearing a scared face. "Rara, what just happened?"

"Y-Y-Your hand." Coloratura said in fear. "It's glowing!"

Dipper wore a confused face as he turned to his right hand and saw a blue glow around it. He screamed in fear, then turned back to Coloratura. "Rara, what's happening to me?!"

"I don't know!" Coloratura yelled in fear.

Dipper and Coloratura heard the door slam open as they turned and saw Pixal, Gumball, and Silver Spoon at the door.

"We heard screaming!" Gumball yelled. "What going on?!" He turned and saw the glow around Dipper's hand.

Sillver Spoon and Pixal also saw the glow. "Oh no."

Author's Note:

What will happen to the king? Do the travelers stand a chance against the biggest threat ever?

Find out on the next episode of Age of Wizardry!