• Published 13th Nov 2015
  • 748 Views, 6 Comments

Equestria Wars Episode XII: Return of the Scourge - sonicdash123



During a congress meeting, Danny has sensed a change of balance and has informed everyone that Havoc and Arthas have returned. Danny and Twilight will be dealing with Havoc while Charming Thunder will take on the Lich King.

  • ...
21
 6
 748

Chapter 1: The Alliance Meeting

The Sentinel-class landing craft prepared for landing at a landing pad near the newly constructed fortress for the alliance where the meeting was going to take place. Charming Thunder, Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, and Applejack exited the shuttle and walked towards the main building itself.

---------------------

Charming Thunder and the others entered the meeting room to meet up with other members. Charming Thunder and Twilight were leaders of Team Harmony with Sunset Shimmer and Applejack as their bodyguards. Danny and Rainbow were leaders of the Lunar Clan, who were leaders of the Vampony Empire with Soundwave and Shadow as their bodyguards. Celestia and Luna were leaders of the Equestrian Empire with two random royal guards. Cadence and Shining were leaders of the Crystal Empire with Flash Sentry and a random crystal royal guard. Brutalight and Drowned Brutalight were representatives of Team Insanity and the Phantom Consortium with Rainbine and Pinkis as their bodyguards. Chrysalis and Meta were leaders of the Changeling Empire with two random changeling guards. Everyone in the room took their seats and begun their congress meeting. "Now; this meeting may begin," Celestia started. "What is our first order of business?"

"Respectfully, I think we should finally make contact with the Borg," Danny suggested.

"I thought talk was beyond reason to them," Charming Thunder replied.

"True, but ever since Adjutant left the Phantom Consortium, the Borg could strike at any moment. That is why I proposed that we placed a blockade at their border to prevent them from attacking us while we are down."

"The Borg have technology that allows them to adapt to us," Meta pointed out to everyone. "What makes you think they won’t use it against us?"

"With my experience and mastery of the Borg, I can have technology developed to counter the Borg."

"You would share this technology with us?" Twilight asked.

"If it means to stop the Borg, then yes."

"Our Griffin technicians can make the Anti-Borg technology much faster," Brutalight added.

"Now we are in agreement with that action, what shall we do with the Horde Leaders?" Luna asked.

"They can’t be trusted and they may raise a rebellion if left alive," Rainbow said.

"You propose we execute them?" Charming Thunder asked.

"Yes."

"While I do agree with your course of action, Rainbow, but I can’t let it happen," Celestia interrupted. "he main reason why were at war with the Horde in the first place was because they see us as a major threat. If we kill them, it will be like they were a symbol to rebel against us."

"I agree; we can’t let it happen again," Meta replied.

"So what do we do with the leaders?" Twilight asked.

"How about Tartarus? They have shown signs that Tartarus would be a suitable crime for them."

"I agree," Charming Thunder said. "They have shown us countless times when they have proven themselves worthy of a life sentence in Tartarus."

"That makes three of us then," Luna added.

"Alright, then the leaders were be casted into Tartarus," Chrysalis said.

"Now, we have enter the-" Danny was interrupted when his eyes glowed purple for a minute then back to normal.

"What is wrong, brother?" Charming Thunder asked with concern. "Another vision?"

"I have sensed the balance has shifted. Two ancient enemies of Equestria have returned. And I have seen them both in my vision. Aunt Celestia; what is your last name?"

"It’s Solar… why?" Celestia replied.

"Discord!!!" At that moment, Discord appeared in the middle of the room. He was sitting on a chair in front of a table with Fluttershy sitting in another. They were having tea. Discord looked at Danny.

"What’s up Danny?" Discord asked.

"Tell me; do you know of any other draconequus besides yourself?"

"Well… there is my brother, Havoc. But he is stone in the dark depths of Tartarus." Discord took a sip of his tea then looked at him with curiosity. "Why do you ask?"

"Because… I’m afraid that the Alliance is going back into war."

"With who?" Luna asked.

"Havoc..." Celestia, Luna, and Discord gasped as Danny explained. "He has been freed from his stone prison. While he can’t escape Tartarus…"

"His powers to create undead forces from graveyards is going to be a problem," Discord added.

"The Vampony Empire has fought with us before to stop Havoc, we can do it again!" Luna said.

"But then there is the second threat," Danny said.

"Who?" Celestia asked.

"Charming, our cousin Arthas Solar has returned." Celestia gasped in complete shock at what Danny just said.

"My son! But he was sealed within the Frozen Throne! Back in…"

"Yes, back in the Frozen Wastelands… near the Crystal Empire." There were a few gasps in the room. "I propose this battle plan for now. We know that Arthas, aka: The Lich King, is heading to Equestria to take it over. But to get to Equestria, he needs to get through the Crystal Empire. Cadence, Shining, you two should prepare your forces for any legions of undead soldiers."

"We will require reinforcements," Cadence said.

"I’ll send a small fraction of the Equestrian Grand Army to defend the Crystal Empire," Charming Thunder said.

"What of Havoc?" Celestia asked. "Only Vamponies have the status to break into Tartarus, even with our modern technology."

"That is where we come in," Danny said. "Me and Rainbow will fund and contact all of our Vampony lands for those willing to defend Equestria. We will even take volunteers from Equestria and other lands to fight against Havoc. And as leader of the Vamponies, I respectfully request that Princess Twilight Sparkle join our ranks."

"Me!?" Twilight shouted with shock. "But I have little combat experience!"

"No!" Charming Thunder shouted with denial of the request. "I refuse to let my wife fight against Havoc by herself with you Vamponies!"

"When Twivine turned Twilight into a Vampony Lord, she became a member of my empire," Danny explained. "As a Vampony and a member of my kingdom, she has to fight with her kind. Besides, we can train Twilight to fight. I know a pony will teach her a lot."

"But-"

"No Charming, I MUST do this," Twilight interrupted. "If I don’t, then why am I a princess but just a damsel in distress in need of rescuing? If I do this, I can prove that I’m not as weak as I’m lead to believe."

"But Twilight-"

Twilight hushed her husband and replied, "It’s alright. Besides, you are getting married with Sunset and Applejack to official declare that you have three mates."

"Don’t worry," Danny reassured his brother. "I’ll make sure that she returns to you in one piece." Charming Thunder looked at Twilight then they kissed. He then nodded and turned to Danny.

"Alright. But you better be on your word Danny, or you will regret it."