• Published 11th Nov 2015
  • 891 Views, 2 Comments

Phantom War VII: Revenge of Havoc - Danny Eclipse



When two ancient Equestrian enemies returned from their stone prison, its up to Danny and Charming to stop them by dividing and taking them out at different angles. Can they defeat these two menaces or will they fail in defeating these two threats.

  • ...
7
 2
 891

The Dark Future

10 years later than present day…

In a place known as Ponyville, there were ruins everywhere. Houses destroyed, everything was wreck. But Twilight’s Castle was not in its place. However, not that far from Ponyville was a fortress surrounded by a shield. Shield generators were all over the place. Suddenly, an Alicorn began to fly up to one of the shield generators. This Alicorn was lavender coat with purple mane and tail. Her eyes were bright yellow, like the sun. Her cutie mark was flames and she flew up to the first of many shield generators. When she arrived, she checked the panel of it and it was 100% working with no problems. She went to her holo-communicator and activated it, revealing Light Sparkle on the link.

Light greeted with a smile “Ah, Blaze. Report.”

Blaze reported “Shield Generator 1 is fully operational. No problems whatso-“ Suddenly, the hologram of Light began to static. “Light? What’s going on-“

Suddenly, a new figure appeared on the holo-communicator. It was a hooded figure.

“Hello Blaze.” The Hooded Figure greeted.

Blaze eyes narrowed “You! I don’t care how powerful you are freak, you can’t break through the shields!”

“That is where you are wrong…” The hooded pony replied.

Suddenly, there were three shadows. Blaze looked up and see three bombers carrying a big bomb and they dropped it right on top of the shield. The bomb went off and began to cause static electricity at the top and began to spread around the shield. Blaze took off, away from the shield generator. Suddenly, all the generators shut down and the shield went offline. The red alert sounded out and bunkers began to deploy, civilians heading inside. Soldiers began to take position. Blaze, however, was hit behind and she crashed into the ground. She got up and looked up, see a blue blur landing in front of her. The stallion had light blue coat, blue mane and tail, and had blood red eyes. The stallion was a Pegasus and his cutie mark was a lightning bolt with a gust of wind in front of it. Around the Stallions’ neck was a medallion with an Seeker Symbol that was colored purple.

Blaze said in a cold tone “Sonic…”

Sonic greeted back with a smirk “Hello little cousin. Ready for another round of fighting because I am!”

Sonic charged at Blaze, firing a wave of razor sharp wind at her. Blaze blocked it with a fire wall and began to run. When Sonic was about to get Blaze, he was pushed back by a white unicorn. Sonic looked at the unicorn before smirking. The Unicorn had a pure white coat, weird white mane and tail, blood red eyes, and had a mane collar around his neck, and his cutie mark was a weird teal symbol.

“Get going Blaze, I’ll hold him off.” The Unicorn advised.

Sonic replied “Hold me off? Hahaha! Don’t make me laugh Silver! Even if you are a Vampony like me, I’m a Vampony Lord and you are just a normal Vampony. A difference between blood lines!”

Silver didn’t return the comment. Blaze nodded and began to fly away again. It didn’t take her long to arrive at the HQ. When she went inside the main room, she sees Light Sparkle and some other soldiers.

Blaze said “Princess Light, Sonic is here. That means HE can’t be far behind. What are we going to do? What are we going-”

Suddenly, the cold began to creep into the room. The two looked at the source, seeing a black hooded pony walking in. A medium size laser pointer beaming red was leaving the cowl and hitting the floor.

“Grandpa…” Light said with terror-filled eyes.

The cowl came down, revealing a familiar black stallion with white mane hair. But his right eye was green and his iris was blood red and slit, like Sombra’s. Black smoke left that eye. On his left eye was a mechanical eye, the eyepiece was similar to Derpigun’s eyepiece and it letting up out a medium size laser pointer. The stallion grinned with evil.

Blaze added “Danny Eclipse…”

Danny replied “Hello Blaze and Light. You know my name is now Cyber Eclipse, yet you keep calling me by my old name.”

The medallion of the Decepticon Symbol came out of the cloak, shining brightly.

Light shouted, no longer scared “You may have changed your name; but you will always be remembered as Danny!”

Cyber aimed his left hoof at them and fired a super ghost ray, causing the place to explode.


Meanwhile in Present Day…

It had been a week since the meeting. When Sonata had finished becoming a Vampony, we had some fun afterwards. I was looking around the grass terrain, seeing some burn marks on the ground. Suddenly, I heard hoof steps and looked; seeing Twilight and Rainbow walking over to me. I smiled and welcomed them. However; before I could talk to them, I felt something happening. A time portal was opening right on top of us. I looked up to it and see the portal beginning to suck us in.


I slowly began to wake up and I see ruins. I get up in shock, seeing the ruin town to be Ponyville. I heard groaning and I looked. I see Rainbow, Twilight, and my brother; Charming. He got up and looked at me. I smiled and helped him up. When the others got up, they see what I was seeing.

Charming asked “What happened and what was with that vortex earlier?”

“That was a time portal. How it opened was beyond me. One opened above me and the girls.”

“Did anypony get the number on the portal?” Rainbow asked with sarcasm.

Me and Charming chuckled at the sarcasm. We began to look around, frowning and having sad expressions on our face.

Twilight asked “What happened to this place?”

Charming added “This is the future of Equestria? What happened?”

Before anyone could reply, I felt myself being stiffed against my will.

“What the-“

“Ah ha! Got you!” A voice cried out in victory.

We looked and see Silver coming out of the corner of a building.

“Who are you?”

“Don’t act like you don’t remember me; not after what you did to my parents, monster!” Silver shouted with hatred.

Charming shouted “Wait!”

Charming got in the way and Silver’s eyes widen with shock and surprise.

Silver stuttered “C-Charming Thunder? But how!? You’re dead!”

“Wait, dead?” Charming asked.

Rainbow added “How is Charming dead?”

Silver looked at them, beginning to step back a few steps.

Silver said “This isn’t possible… Twilight and Rainbow…”

“Are we dead too?” Twilight asked for confirm.

Silver shook his head “No… but you two are the enemy.”

Rainbow asked “How did all of this happen?”

Silver answered “My mom told me that Canterlot was attack 10 years ago. During the attack, Twilight and Rainbow along with Shining Armor toke over Canterlot Castle and both Charming and Danny fighting against each other and the roof collapsed on Charming that was caused and…” He glared at me, hatred in his eyes. His horn ignited brighter and began to charge an attack “And it was all your fault!!”

Before Silver could attack, a green energy wave knocked him away. We looked at the source, seeing… me!? But with the new appearance.

"Actually, that was me." The Future Danny said as looks at Danny "And you," He smirks "Eventually." He lands down to the ground, I was freed from the control of Silver. “Well, well, well. Charming Thunder, it’s been a while. 10 years to be accurate… So, what do I own this blast from the past?”

Charming replied “We were sent here for some off reason…”

I go to Charming’s side. Suddenly, my medallion began to glow as I see Cyber’s medallion glow.

"It seems that seeing each other here and our medallions may have caused some confusion between the past and future Unicron.”

Cyber replied “While you may be from the past, I’m going to finish what I started 10 years ago.” Suddenly, we see a blue blur coming towards us and we see it stop next to Cyber. Cyber used his telekinesis to hold the four of us in place. “You know, if I an ounce of ponity left in me this would be a very touching little reunion, Charming.” Twilight and Rainbow looked at each other then back at Cyber. “But of course I surrendered my pony half a long time ago…”

Before Cyber could do anything else, he was blasted back with a beam of magic. We were freed and we looked, seeing an future Light Sparkle, who looked ageless. With her was Blaze and Silver. We rushed over to them and we see Sonic going to Cyber, helping him up.

Light asked “Dad? How are you here?”

Charming replied “We are from the past send here for some reason. What’s going on!?”

Blaze greeted “Allow me to introduce myself; I am Princess Blaze, daughter of Princess Celestia.”

Silver greeted as well “And sorry about before… My name is Silver, son of Shadow and Pinkie Pie.”

“Ah ha! Knew it! That is 50 bits for me Charming!”

Twilight and Rainbow had a confused look while Charming groan. We see Cyber and Sonic getting up.

Cyber said “Oh yes, I remember that bet. Me and Charming betted that Shadow and Pinkie would get married and have a child.”

“Is that who I think it is Light?”

Light nodded “Yep; the blue one is your son Danny, just older.”

“That’s Sonic!?” Rainbow shouted with shock.

Sonic replied with a smile “Indeed.”

Suddenly, we see Shining Armor, a new looking Twilight, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash arriving to Cyber and Sonic.

“Ok, why is the future Twilight looking like that? She looks like Nightmare Moon. And what happened to the other girls?”

Light explained “It’s her Lunar Form and the others were granted power and darkness by Cyber when they joined him.”

“Lunar Form? When I get that?” Twilight asked.

Lunar Twilight noticed her “Oh; she’s from the past. Probably before the invasion.”

Charming asked “Invasion?”

Cyber warned “Let us not alter time now.”

Lunar Twilight whined to Cyber “But Cyber, I’ve been dying to tell him!”

“…Fine. But don’t say too much.” Cyber said.

Lunar Twilight cheered and returned her gaze to them.

Lunar Twilight shouted “I can’t believe you lied to your friends and family about the secret Charming! You lied to Luna, you lied to your father, you even lied to your brother! You kept the truth from them for too long now! Tell them what happened back in the Lunar Wars! Tell them what you did to the loyalists of the NLR that were your friends!”

“Charming… what is she talking about?”

Charming replied, nervous “I… don’t know what she is talking about.”

Lunar Twilight shook her head in denial “Don’t lie Charming! My past self may not remember but I do! I was the daughter of Luna and sister to Danny! Twivine was my twin sister! But you wanted your precious Twilight and you lied to get it! It sickens me to know such a thing from you!”

Everyone, including Twilight, looked at Charming. He was on the ground, almost heart broken. I shook it off and stepped forward.

“I knew Twilight was my sister.” There were a surprise gasp from Twilight and Charming looked up to me. “I am the Aspect of Knowledge; I knew Twilight was my family five to six hundred years ago. I knew everything from the past to present. I knew about prophecies and more. I was always prepared for the future.”

“Y-You knew?” Lunar Twilight asked in complete shock.

“Yes. I’ve always known. I only thought Charming would release the spell when he was ready to admit it. But seeing this now… it pains me to see the future like this.” I began to cloak myself in my Nightmare Energy from my element. I also created Withered Golden Freddy and Super Sonic (From Five Nights at Sonic’s) “I must do everything in my power to defeat you, even if you are our former friends!”

Sonic shouted “If you think we will go down without a fight, guess again!”

Cyber added “You are in the past, but I am more stronger. I have already unlocked my true powers of being the Aspect of Insanity!”

"Uh oh…”

Cyber’s necklace appeared around his neck. It changed color from green to dark red. Cyber lay down and suddenly, he began to dash away, leaving a series of ‘clicks’. We got into battle positions.

Charming shouted in question “He had Pinkis’ powers!? How!?”

“He’s the Aspect of Insanity. Being the Aspect of the Elements of Insanity, he is granted the powers and abilities of their wielders.”

Suddenly, we see Cyber jumping at us. I created a ghost shield to defend us from the attack. Cyber was pushed back and his jewel color changed from dark red to neon. Suddenly, his ears changed to earbuds and he had a smirk on his face. His right hoof changed to a shotgun and he fired it at us, making us scatter.

Twilight shouted “He switched from Pinkis to Rainbine!”

“Time that we got out of here. I’ll end this quickly!” I inhaled then performed the Ghostly Wail, causing Cyber to be send backwards into a building. I aimed my hoof at a wall and a portal opened. “Like Clockwork, I can control time and use it. We must return to our timeline.”

Twilight and Rainbow had already enter the time portal and me and Charming were about to go when we were stopped by Light.

Light interrupted them “Hey Dad and Grandpa Danny. There is something I want to tell you.”

“What is it?” Charming asked.

Light explained “Before Danny became Cyber, he had worked on a project known as ‘Project Revival’. Danny, you already know how to reanimate the dead, so he did research and managed to bring back an uncorrupt Sombra, Amidala, and Starswirl back to life.”

“I what!?”

Light nodded and smiled. He grabbed my hoof and we went into the portal.


We were in the middle of the time stream gap as I see Charming, Twilight, and Rainbow asleep. I entered my Alicorn form and used a memory block spell on the three.

“This is for the safety of the future. You three must never remember what you had witness, so you will never remember about the vortex. But do not worry; when the crisis is adverted, you will remember everything. For now… let you three forget everything.”

When the spell ended, I sent Charming back to the front lines in the Crystal Empire and I returned the two of us back to the village. They won’t remember anything about the future when they wake up.

Author's Note:

I hope you liked this chapter.